Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Herbology Club ~ Open 2061-2062 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:52 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

second year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch reserve + announcer
Herbology and Language Clubs (fall) || Cooking Club (spring)

Sparrow headed out to the greenhouses curiously that afternoon. August had mentioned this morning at Language club that he would want to go to the Herbology Club but something had always come up on Sunday. His Sundays were usually busy already with tutoring and studying or the occasional prefect (or now head boy) thing. Plus if he wanted to go to Hogsmeade--either for a book or a date--he only had Sunday afternoons. Well, Sparrow usually just spent Sunday socializing or practicing lines, so she figured she could attend for him or something! Plus, between her and August she was the one that actually needed Herbology Tutoring.

Sparrow hummed lightly as she made her way there. vShe saw Aspen through the window and grinned, but when she got there, it was another familiar face that greeted her first.

”What the hell are you doing here?”

In contrast to his grimace, Sparrow lit up, throwing her arms up for a hug that her brother smoothly dodged. ”Wren-Wren! I didn’t know you were in the Herbology club! I guess that makes sense though!”

”That’s because I didn’t tell you,” Wren seethed. He glanced back at Aspen and bit back a more unnecessary response, instead opting to shut up and find a seat.

Sparrow danced through the greenhouse to give Aspen a quick hug. ”Most spectacular of Sundays to you, Asp-Asp!” She picked up a form before realizing it was just for tutors. She knelt down to give her brother’s cat a quick pat, then danced over to greet the other student in the club.

”Hello there, new friend! I’m Sparrow! Sparrow Winchester, but I do adore nicknames! That’s my older brother Wren-Wren, and of course you know our lovely friend Miss Aspen. I’m in Gryffindor! You’re not in Gryffindor! What’s your name though?”

setting Herbology Club, September 2049 || withWren! Aspen! New friend!
appearance 4'7", 105 lbs || hair color Spelled blue and green sans flowers for now, unless someone wants to give her some XD || wearing Asymmetrical dress with jean shorts, black leggings, and black flats
status New friends and Herbology lessons!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Baby, I'm sorry
I'm not exactly what you had in mind
But please don't leave
If you stay I promise I will change your mind
And is it too much to ask to just be wanted
To feel the love I feel for you return
♡♥
~"I'm not her" by Julia Brennan. Nightcore Cover.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:47 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

A boy entered the green house, giving the girl, Aspen, a rock of some sort which was cute he supposed. Only a moment late the boy yelled at a girl entering, making Tori flinch just slightly. The girl seemed unphased though, even calling the boy her brother. He raised an eyebrow. Was that how siblings acted? He didn't know. He was an only child after all. The girl flitted around the room, hugging Aspen and her brother, before making her way over to him. Honestly it reminded Tori of a little song bird... which became even more ironic when the girl introduced herself as Sparrow. Tori had to stop himself from giggling at that fact.

"Uh no, I'm in Hufflepuff," he said with a smile. "My name's Hitori Miyazaki... but just Tori is fine." He paused to run a hand through his hair and then tug on his shirt awkwardly. "Uh its nice to meet you," he offered, hoping she would come up with the small talk so that he wouldn't have too. He could do small talk... just not start it. What were you even supposed to ask people when you first met them. This was why he had no idea how to make friends.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse No. 5
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Puffapods and Flik
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope people show up

Aspen paused in her repotting when she heard someone enter. It was a younger student, probably a first year judging by the look of confusion on their face. They greeted themselves, questioning if they were early. "Not a bit! I'm Aspen, the club leader. Find somewhere nice to sit and we'll begin once a few more people wander in." Of course, almost immediately after came Wren's cat, who trailed in Wren himself. "Good morning Dunce, honey~ Thanks for bringing along Sergeant Grumpy with you!" The girl cooed while petting the fluffy cat, sending a playful smirk at Wren. He then gave her a gift, which was a neat little painted rock. Wren insisted he hadn't made it, but Aspen liked it anyway.

Setting the decorative rock atop the tutoring forms, she looked up at Wren's rather rude comment. It wasn't someone that was an enemy to Wren, in fact it was his little sister, who just looked happy as always. Did every family have at least one kid who seemed like a frickin drop of pure sunshine? Sparrow came over and gave Aspen a hug, which the older girl reciprocated. It must just be her older-sister-instincts kicking in. "Hello to you too, Sparrow. Wren, be nice to your little sister, she's precious." Sparrow quickly went over to talk with Hitori, who seemed a little... overwhelmed by Sparrow's vibrant personality. Hearing a small screech, Aspen scooped up Flik from the plant pot, setting him on the long table to investigate.

Devlyn Maycry][/quote]
          [quote="Addaellis

Pᴀɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ ғᴀᴄᴇs, ʜɪᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs,
          Wᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
          A sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ,
          Tʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs,
          Sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴜғғ ᴜᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ.
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ,
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴋɪss ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, sʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs,
          Gᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ,
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ! Lᴇᴛs ʙᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:31 pm
Don't be cautious, don't be kind
You committed, I'm your crime
Push my button anytime
You got your finger on the trigger,
but your trigger finger's mine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grчffındor Foᥙrth Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas walked quickly to the greenhouses a bit later than usual to the club meeting but he figured it wouldn't be too much of a big deal. Usually Aspen would be preoccupied with getting together what they needed for whichever plants they were dealing with and Wren just sorta sat there so he figured he hadn't missed much if anything at all. He was then proven wrong when he walked into something just below madness. There was a young girl who was literally bouncing all over the place, Wren was scowling at her (normal) but Aspen was telling him off for it (not normal) and finally there was an even younger looking kid looking like he was seconds from bolting. "Do I want to know whats happening here?" Cas asked cautiously before setting down his backpack.

Quote:

Silver dollar, golden flame
Dirty water, poison rain
Perfect murder, take your aim
I don't belong to anyone,
but everybody knows my name

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 3:03 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle

Canaan was unsure how he'd managed not to hear of a Herbology Club until now, but he decided to head out to Number Five Greenhouse to see what was going on. He brought along his own tools in a bundle, and was hopeful he wasn't going to be the only one present. Walking in, he was glad to see he wasn't the only other person there, though he was surprised to be the eldest there thus far, and saw Sparrow, whom he knew from the Music Club, and he smiled and waved toward her, as he approached Aspen Hill, whom he understood to be the club's captain.

"Um, hi. I'm interested in joining the Herbology Club," he said, somewhat hesitantly. "Are you interested in taking on additional members?" As he spoke, he collected what he first thought was a membership form, and then realized was a form for tutors. After a moment's thought, he decided to fill out the form; if nothing else, it might be fun to be a tutor, and it couldn't hurt having a little extra review work in Herbology.

Name: Canaan Grey
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth
Herbology Skill Level: I scored an O in my OWL and look to do the same for NEWTs next term.
Why do you want to become a tutor? I think it would be fun to help mentor others in Herbology, and would be extra review for my classwork.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

User Image
                  "The curtain rises on the scene, With someone shouting to be free
                  The play unfolds before my eyes, There stands the actor who is me
                  The sleeping hours takes this part, Through traffic, telephones and fear
                  Put out your problems with the cat, Escape until a bell you hear

Our reasons are the same, But there's no-one we can blame
                  For there's nowhere we need go, And the only truth we know comes so easily "

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                              αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                              αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie was obviously going to join the Herbology club, like, was that even a question? Honestly she should've joined already, but in her defense, she'd been busy and was known for being flighty. She was here now, though, and determined to help out in any way she could. She'd basically been raised by Jason, at least part-way, and her dad had worked at D&D for literally ever, so obviously she knew her stuff pretty well. And (no offense), she wasn't some bookwormy stuffy type that some people might find intimidating as a tutor. So she figured she'd be a good fit. She filled out a form to offer to help with the tutoring, then settled herself in with Aspen, not bothering to talk since it wasn't like the other girl didn't have a club to run and all.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи
                                                              fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                              вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                              ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                              тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

Name: Billie Xanders
                                                              House: Hufflepuff
                                                              Year: 4
                                                              Herbology Skill Level: I've known Jason Professor Hill literally my whole life so what do you think?
                                                              Why do you want to become a tutor? I like being helpful!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:37 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Fourth Year

▬▬"A potato a day keeps the doctor away"▬▬

Yukon was running late for his favorite club, herbology club. The joy of feeling dirt under his nails was always wonderful. He ran in and saw a few gathered, he greeted them, ignoring the tutor form. "Hey Aspen, Sparrow, Weeeeen!" He flopped his arm over Wren's shoulder, "I'm so glad you've made it back this year! You're looking as grumpy as ever."

He then saw a fellow Hufflepuff in the club and went to Tori taking Tori's hand and raising it in the air, "Everyone this, is my newest friend, Tori! A wonderful Hufflepuff indeed! A great addition to the Herbology Club." Had Yukon talked much to Tori, no. Did Yukon care? Also no. They didn't need to be awkward enemies here, they were going to be playing in the soil and getting nasty dirty anyway, may as well be friendly about it. There were so many more people in the club than last year, Yukon couldn't go and great them all, he would stay with his usual crowd, and first year Hufflepuff. Of course, there was also his fellow fourth year Hufflepuff, Billie, he gestured her over to join them, if she would like. He could make just as wonderful of an announcement about Billie as he had for Tori, he had no fear about it.

▬▬"If you throw it hard enough."▬▬

Where & Who: Yukon at Herbology
Thinking about: We're all friends, let just love each other and plants.
Wearing: Dirt blue jeans, formerly white t-shirt

addaellis

Miss gRYFFINDORk

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:10 pm
User Image
Willow Winifred Hill
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hufflepuff Second Year
Twelve Year Old Half Wood Nymph

User Image
                                                  Location : Herbology Club (Greenhouse 5)

If there was one thing Willow looked forward to it was Herbology. She loved the class (not just cause her father taught it) and it didn’t hurt that her sister created a club for the subject. So that simply meant even more plant time that didn’t result to hours in the school gardens. Willow practically skipped to greenhouse five. She was happy to be outside and around the greenhouses. What were they going to spend time with today? Willow couldn’t wait to find out.

Entering the room behind a few others, Willow heard Caspian’s words. They’d met her first day. “Probably not,” She replied strolling over to him and the others. “I see we haven’t start yet, was afraid I was going to be late.” She added hopping onto a stool. She’d never been late before, and she wasn’t planning on starting. The plants certainly wouldn’t appreciate it.

Company : My fellow plant people

OOC : - - -

Yukina101

Your confidence is quite refreshing, my dear
                                                  Now then, a kind and true heart,
                                                  Joyful and gracious
                                                  I know just where to put you
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

σн, нσω иσω؟
                                                          нαяνєѕт ѕєє∂ѕ ιи ѕυммєя ∂яσωи
                                                          тнє fιяѕт σf мαу σи тнє 'мσяяσω'ѕ ℓιgнт
                                                          уєт gσ∂ѕ σи нιgн вяιиg αи¢ιєит иιgнт
                                                          αυтυми'ѕ fяσѕт αи∂ ωιитєя'ѕ вαℓм
                                                          нανє ¢σмє αи∂ gσиє ωιтн αяι∂ ѕυи

spaceAs she entered the greenhouse, Lucia could not help but notice that most of the members seemed to be fourth years. This made sense, she supposed, since Aspen Hill had been the one to start the club, and she was herself a fourth year. It made it a little less intimidating than some other clubs, since she was surrounded by people her own age. Then again, most of the members knew one another, so she did feel a little like an interloper. Still, this was a club, open to anyone, not only students in the captain's year, so she pushed the feeling aside. She liked herbology, and was decent at it, thanks to Ada, so hopefully she did well enough once things got underway that people would like her.

ωє'ℓℓ ѕιиg тσ тнσѕє ωнσм ωє нσℓ∂ ∂єαя
                                                          σf σя¢нαя∂ тσмвѕ ωнєяє ∂єαтн ℓιєѕ иєαя
                                                          σf вαяяєи єαятн αи∂ σяρнαиє∂ ѕυи
                                                          σf ¢яσρ-уιєℓ∂ѕ ρяσмιѕє∂; ѕтιℓℓ тσ ¢σмє
                                                          ωιℓℓ тнєу ∂αи¢є ωιтн υѕ тнιѕ иιgнт؟
                                                          тнє αиѕωєя ℓιєѕ ωιтн ѕυммєяιѕℓє

wнere - Clubroom
                                                          wнen - First meeting 2049
                                                          wιтн - Club members
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:31 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch Reserve

Weslyn trailed out to Herbology after Yukon, a little worried they were running late. But Yukon was great at breaking the ice and entered with a friendly cheer that gave even her a startle.

”ACK. Gettoff Tater,” Wren had said, pushing Yukon away and using his nickname for when Yukon called him Ween. but he wasn’t scowling anymore, and he pulled out the seat next to him for Yukon. He had rolled his eyes at Aspen’s insistence he be nice to his “precious” little sister but chose to ignore Sparrow for now anyways. After Yukon had introduced the younger Hufflepuff, Wren presented the oldest Knolle with another rock: this one painted to resemble a pile of potatoes. ”You get a rock too,” he said. ”Throw it, chuck it, it’s your problem now.”

Sparrow had been excitedly shaking Tori’s other hand. ”Hello Mr. Tori! Oh I remember you now! You were in Drama Club yesterday! We’ll have two--oh no you were at Music too, weren’t you? ” She squealed with agreement when Yukon proclaimed Tori an excellent addition to the club. Sparrow couldn’t quite welcome him to Herbology the same way seeing as this was her first meeting too, but she could be excited!

Weslyn had barely gotten to wave at Billie and Willow when Sparrow continued along, greeting each of the members with a cheerful ”Hello!” if not by name and ending with another squeal as she hugged Willow. ”Willllloooooooowwwwwwww! It has been a thousand and twenty nine millenia since last we spoke!” She paused, seeming to realize that they had had class together and she had done this just a week ago. ”This is false, but time since class feels like eons ago. Hello New Friend!” She greeted another older student and introduced herself. Sparrow swung herself onto an unoccupied stool near this group and jumped into conversation. ”Canaan, we should walk from Music together if we're both coming here this semester! You’re a sixth year now, aren’t you? Must be a relief from exams!”

Weslyn sighed a little, relieved Sparrow was sufficiently distracted elsewhere. She greeted Tori with a quieter ”Good afternoon Tori." Wes paused, wondering if they were as nervous about Sparrow’s enthusiasm as she had been. ”Uhm...if you would like-- would you like to sit with us? Did you join because you enjoyed the first day of Herbology class?”

setting Herbology Club, September 2049 || with Tori and Yukon's friends
appearance 4'5", 80 lbs || wearing Overall skirt + stockings + octopus hat.
status Is it just me or are there more people this year?

Sorry if I missed quoting someone! Also please please please don’t hesitate to ask me to edit anything if I’ve misinterpreted where people were/ who they were talking to. I’m a little exhausted but didn’t want to put posting off any more >.<”

”murruelecreuset”

”Stefan Lee Salvatore”

”Devlyn Maycry”

”Graydon Ironshield”

”Yukina 101”

Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreamed is
Suddenly about to flower
✿❀
~"This Will be the Day" by Jeff Williams ft. Casey Lee Williams, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? So many people??
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Herbology Club
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Holy crap there's so many!

Aspen snorted when Cas came in, quickly asking if he wanted to know what was going on. Following soon after was... Canaan, she thought his name was. He asked if they were open to new members, which Aspen felt should have been fairly obvious. "Yes, of course. Come on in. If you'd like to apply to be a tutor, forms are here. Other than that, we'll be starting soon." She fought off a small grin when he indeed grabbed a form, but the typically-frowning girl managed to keep a somewhat neutral face.

Next to wander in was Billie, who got a vibrant wave from Aspen, which made sense because they'd been friends since they were wee babies. Billie also filled out a form, then moved near Aspen. Coolio. Next in was Yukon, who greeted everyone, earning a wave from the captain, especially because he was pestering Wren, then introducing the first year to any that didn't know. Of course, Willow came in, "Hey Wills, I was worried you decided not to come." but of course, where there was one Hill, there were usually more to follow. The next one to join was a third year Slytherin, one Aspen was pretty sure was named Lucia. She looked uncomfortable, so the eldest Hill child decided to try and help. "C'mon in, everyone's welcome. Don't worry, we're going to start up here in a few minutes. Until then, you're free to mingle or... whatever." That sounded polite... probably. Glancing at her watch, Aspen tried to figure out if everyone was here (and fight the urge to be like her dad and lock the doors).

Cara MiaKitty

Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Flik the Bowtruckle
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Herbology Club
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope it's not too crazy this year...

Aspen walked into the greenhouse, where her few days of prep work were (hopefully) going to come to fruition. She had made a few tiny gardens, each with a few colorful succulents and a baby cactus. She'd spent a lot of time making them, and had them set in equal spaces up the main table. She'd also set out a few herbology books, some of which she'd borrowed from the library, some she'd bought with her own money over the summer. The girl also took a few minutes to water all the plants that were growing in the greenhouse she'd more or less claimed as her own.

Once she was convinced everything was ready (and her watch beeped to let her know it was time) Aspen pushed open the door, propping it open with a heavy pot with a pretty shooting star hydrangea bush that she'd been caring for. Once that was all set up, the brunette picked up a small pair of shears to carefully tend one of her saplings. Flik was nestled into the pot, so she lifted him into her hair, where he held onto her messy bun and screeched softly. "I know, buddy. I'll put you back in the pot with some snacks in a minute..."

{{OoC: Herbology club is now open!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:31 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

Canaan was looking forward to the opening of the Herbology Club as much as he had the Music Club. As much of an affinity that he had for music, he had a passion for green, growing things as well. He'd enjoyed being a Mentor last year, and was hoping to do that this year as well, as he wanted the additional chance to practice for his upcoming NEWTs. Dressed to work in the gardens, he had his apron, and a bundle containing his own Herbology tools, he'd walked out to the greenhouses.

When he stepped into the greenhouse, he saw Aspen was already there. Canaan smiled, and he said in a friendly, if a bit uncertain, tone, "Uh, hi. I'm interested in helping out again this year, if you'd like."

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Taken by Annabella Clodagh Sheehan

User Image
                  "The curtain rises on the scene, With someone shouting to be free
                  The play unfolds before my eyes, There stands the actor who is me
                  The sleeping hours takes this part, Through traffic, telephones and fear
                  Put out your problems with the cat, Escape until a bell you hear

Our reasons are the same, But there's no-one we can blame
                  For there's nowhere we need go, And the only truth we know comes so easily "

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:42 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch VC

▬▬"I bought a big bag of potatoes, and it's growing eyes like crazy."▬▬

Yukon ran into Herbology club, and stopped directly in front of Aspen, "Long time no see Aspen." Sure, they had seen each other around, but they hadn't seen each other in Herbology Club! He was excited on their planting and what not for the year, it would be so exciting to see how things grew again. The best part of growing things? It wasn't too much work. You could just. plant it and water it and be done, and it brought back fond memories of the potato farm. Yukon made a note, he should bring some potato plants to keep at the greenhouse, why hadn't he already? Then he would always have a potato to hold when he was stressed, it was genius. he sat back, and waited for Wren to get in, he needed to see his other favorite fifth year, give the guy a nice big hug.

▬▬"Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see."▬▬

Where & Who: Yukon with herbology People
Thinking about: Potatoes? oh yes.
Wearing: Clothes

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:26 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fifth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Wren had fallen behind Yukon getting out to Herbology Club because someone--cough cough, CAT, cough cough-- was stopping every few feet to sniff the flowers. Weslyn, in turn, had hung back to wait for him, and now Yukon was beyond calling distance.

”You didn’t have to wait for me,” Wren grumbled, finally just picking Dunce up and strolling with purpose.

”It’s okay, You always wait for me for Cooking Club,” Weslyn replied as they arrived. Her attention caught on the flowers by the door--”Good afternoon Aspen, Good afternoon Canaan. Hi Yukon! Sorry we fell behind. Um! What flowers are these? We had them bef--I think I’ve seen these before--In the gardens maybe?”

Wren let Dunce off inside the greenhouse, where she immediately bounded up to Yukon and then Aspen, pawing their feet and winding between their legs. Finally, she sat at Aspen’s feet, tail swishing, and mewed. ”Hi. ” Wren greeted everyone, standing over one of the small...succulent gardens. He missed his chance to say something mean remembering the little cactus Aspen had given him some time ago that was still sitting by his bed. Sunlight spells were all well and good, but maybe it wouldn’t hurt to move Ack out to the greenhouses. ”What’re these things?”

setting Herbology Club, September 2050 || with Aspen, Canaan, Yukon, Weslyn
appearance 5'6", 150 lbs || wearing Math shirt and jeans
status Why have I never brought Ack to Herbology club?

I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for
To hurt and destroy and nothing more
But something has stirred
And if it's true that I was made
I still don't know if I can change

✧✦
~"Battle Cry" by Beth Crowley. Nightcore cover.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff