Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Andoria (Water Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valora Grendella

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:33 pm
Avonlea

User Image

"Of course. "
Avonlea smiled.

[quote="AnimusHelixRebirth]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Calvin
Rela Cyel Adventurer (Dragoon)
"I can't hand over this lance or sword."

[Andoria, Beach]
Okay, Avonlea. Ready to become human? Calvin said this Avonlea, then got out his wand. Avonlea, what do you like to do for fun?

Valora Grendella

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 5:29 pm
Eldin
Alfitaria Adventurer (Blue Mage)
"Blue Magic comes in all shapes and sizes."

[Andoria, North Beach]
Eldin went for a stroll on the beach after completing his quest in the River Belle Path which was defeat the Giant Crab, Eldin then saw a cute mermaid surface. She had purple eyes, a blue tail and blonde hair. Aulona's mother gave her permission to see the open waters after turning 18 on her 18th Birthday. Eldin went for a look. Hello and afternoon. I'm Eldin and my class is Blue Mage of Alfitaria, an Earth Crystal Nation. What's your name? I'm 17 years old. How old are you? Your tail is beautiful. Eldin said to the mermaid then blushed after saying her tail was beautiful.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 12:53 pm
User Image
User ImageHaving reached the surface, Aulona looked around, feeling very excited. "This is so cool," she said to herself. Now, where to start exploring?

As she pondered about that, a sudden voice nearly made her jump in surprise. She looked towards the beach and saw a human man. She quietly watched him as he introduced himself. 'Sure didn't expect to meet a human. He does seem like a nice person...' she thought before she replied.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Aulona, and I'm 18 years old," she replied with a friendly smile. "And thank you." She wasn't too sure why he was blushing.

Where: Andoria, North Beach
With who: Eldin

AnimusHelixRebirth

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 1:00 pm
Eldin

[Andoria, North Beach]
Eldin saw she was cute. Nice to meet you, Aulona. So, this evening is the second night of the Full Moon Party at the Capital of St. Ivalice. Would you like to come? I can grant you human legs if you like. Would you like a watermelon slice? A watermelon is a really good for you as it is a healthy snack. Eldin offered her kindly as he got out a went into his bag and got out 2 watermelon slices, one for himself & one for Aulona from his bag & used the Aports Null Spell to remove both the seeds & watermelon rinds from the watermelon slices until they were plain watermelon slices. After that, he gave Aulona a watermelon slice to try.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 1:55 pm
User Image
User ImageAulona thought of it. While it was strange he would ask a stranger about going to the ball, it did sound like fun, but... would she be able to walk around on a pair of legs? From her perspective, it looked kinda difficult to keep the balance. At the same time, it also couldn't hurt to give the chance of having legs just one try. Whether it worked or not, she would have at least tried it. Hopefully they would see if the legs worked before it was time for the ball, as she could imagine things getting embarrassingg if she kept tripping or something.

"If it's okay for someone like me to go, then sure, why not," she replied with a smile.

When he handed over the watermelon, she got closer to take it. She had never tasted one before, but it looked good. "Thank you."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 2:09 pm
Eldin

[Andoria, North Beach]
You're welcome, Aulona. I think you look cute with a mermaid tail and on human legs. We can teach you about being human. Eldin finished his watermelon slice and got out his wand, pointed it at Aulona's tail, cast his human spell on her & Aulona's transformation into a human began.

Emerald Wand:

Transformation Spell:
User Image

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 3:01 pm
User Image
User ImageAulona hoped she would be okay. It was still weird that a stranger would offer another stranger to get human legs. Was that common among the humans, she wondered, as she tried to figure out a reason for it.

When she opened her eyes, she stared at the legs. She thought they looked really weird on her. 'This is so unreal,' she thought as she wiggled the toes. Hopefully the spell would be reversible if she wouldn't be able to use the legs.

"Will these work?" she asked, still stunned that she had legs.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 3:05 pm
Eldin

[Andoria, North Beach]
You're beautiful on human legs, Aulona. You'll do great. Can you try standing up? I'll catch you if you fall. Let me know if you need help standing and walking. Eldin said to Aulona as he offered to help her. She looked really cute as a mermaid turned human. That's a cute flower headband of yours, Aulona. Would you like me to teach you how to dance on human legs? We'll bring you to the castle, have you cleaned up and give you some human clothes to wear. Eldin said to Aulona after offering her to help her get used to having legs and feet then offering to teach her how to dance as a human. But first, she would need to be cleaned up and look presentable.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 4:46 pm
User Image
User ImageAulona looked at the legs. "I'll try..." It shouldn't be too hard standing up. "Thanks. It's from my mom." She then nodded. "Might be a good idea." She doubted she would be able to walk or dance on her own, at least not until the dance.

Just as she was about to try and stand, she realized something. She still had the seashells, but... 'I... need something to cover..." She couldn't stand up like this. She looked around for something that could works as a make-shift cover, like seaweed or cloths.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 4:55 pm
Eldin

[Andoria, North Beach]
Eldin blushed since all Aulona was wearing her seashell bra and nothing below which meant Aulona looked naked in her seashell bra. Then Eldin found a grass skirt, sail sheet and rope. Here, Aulona. So that you won't be standing and walking around naked in your seashells. Eldin said to Aulona as he gave her the grass skirt then set the sail sheet and rope on the side for later. Let me know when I can turn around, Aulona. I also found something for you to wear in the meantime until we reach the castle but later. Eldin said to Aulona then turned away so that Aulona can put on the grass skirt.

Aulona, what do you like to do for fun? When did you turn 18 years old? Eldin asked a naked Aulona in her seashell bra.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 5:26 pm
User Image
User ImageAulona had found some seaweeds that she started to tie together as a makeshift skirt, having seen the older ladies doing that. However, as she looked at the result, she frowned. She really wasn't as good as them.

"Thanks," she replied when Eldin gave her a grass-skirt. Maybe that could work a lot better than... whatever it was she made.

She put on the skirt, as she listened to his questions. "Thanks," she replied when Eldin gave her a grass-skirt. That looked much better better than... whatever it was she made.

"I like reading, exploring, and looking at the stars," she replied. She also liked singing and playing on her harp, but she felt kinda too embarrassed to say that. "My birthday was nine days ago."

After checking so that the skirt was on properly, she looked up. "You can turn around."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 5:35 pm
Eldin

[Andoria, North Beach]
Eldin turned around to see Aulona's lower half covered with a seaweed skirt Aulona, you look cute. Please take my hand and I'll help you up on your human legs and feet. Once you're able to stand and walk, I found you a sail sheet and rope you can use to also cover up in the meantime until we reach the castle. Eldin said to Aulona as offered his hand toward hers to help her up. Aulona, what's your favorite flower? Eldin liked her and hoped to help her adapt to having human legs and feet before giving her the sail sheet and rope to wear in the meantime until they reach the castle.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 6:24 pm
User Image
User ImageAulona nodded as she took his hand, and started to try and stand up. It felt less awkward thanks to the grass skirt. "Okay," she replied smiling, as she somehow managed to get up. It sure felt wobbly, but maybe she could manage to learn to walk. And from her point of view, she seemed pretty tall ( she's 5'3" ). She never realized it before since this was the first time she was standing.

She thought of his question. She liked a lot of flowers, both those she had seen and those she had only heard about. "I like a lot of flowers, but hibiscus might be my favorite." One of the villagers had brought a few from somewhere a year ago and she thought they were pretty.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 6:34 pm
Eldin

BGM: Silver Light

[Andoria, North Beach]
Eldin smiled toward Aulona as he helped her up. Aulona, how do your new human legs and feet feel? I'll keep you steady, then once you're used to standing, can you try walking? Eldin said to Aulona as he held her to keep her steady since she was wobbly on her new human legs and feet. Aulona, I look forward to teaching you how to dance as a human. I hope that we have a fun time at the Full Moon Ball in the Capital tonight. We have plenty of time, its the Early Afternoon. Eldin saw Aulona face to face. Aulona was beautiful as a mermaid turned human girl, then blushed as he thought about dancing with her.

I think Hibiscus flowers are cute too. Just like you are, Aulona. Did you enjoy the watermelon slice I gave you to eat? Eldin said kindly to Aulona. He also felt butterflies in his heart as he likes her after he saying that Aulona is cute. Her mermaid tail was beautiful and so are her human legs that he granted her. Alfitaria is not only an Earth Crystal Nation but also one of the Great Crystal Nations of Ivalice. Castle Alfitiaria is a very nice place & it has both a lovely town square and a lovely garden. Maybe I can show you around the town square once you're all tidied up & after we have lunch? While Eldin was helping Aulona maintain her balance by holding her steady, it was almost as if she was hugging him as he told Aulona about Alfitaria Castle.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out