Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Day 0 (Motostoke, Galar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:23 pm
Reno Vantas

"Hey! Watch where ye gonna ye daft pisser!" A young hybrid shouted at Leslie as the two bumped into one another. It was hard to say whose fault it was as both seemed angry or annoyed over something and thus perhaps hadn't been paying attention but one thing was clear the newcomer was much more bothered by the collision than the Steel type Leslie.

The angry strange appeared to be around Leslie's own age she had to guess, and of course female like herself but what type of Pokemon she was a hybrid of was a mystery. She was fairly short with relatively stubby legs for her height and had two very long and thick 'pigtails' but it was clear to Leslie who has a lot of experience in the faux-hair department that the blue 'hair' was not hair but some sort of appendage bestowed upon her via hybridism. With a little more research Leslie might find out this girl was a Hattrem hybrid.

"Toy gon' stand there lookin' gobsmacked or ye need a knock aside the 'ead to get ye noggin' running!?" She continued to rant, her manner of speech very unbecoming of a lady, especially one her age but it likely didn't bother Leslie in the least. Her pigtails twitching angry like.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:09 pm
Rhyme ended up trailing behind Freth and Tristen, starting to feel a little homesick. Motostoke reminded her of one of the parts of Shibuya Beat and her would visit. The Pachirisu hybrid catches up to Tristen after a moment, clasping her bell and adjusting her backpack a bit.

"To think this was all the way on the other side of the sea..." She whispers to him, watching as a mom was dealing with some of her children.

One of the boy spots the two hybrids, and rushes his way on over to her. "Hey, 'scuse me, can you help us?" The little tot asks.

The girl blinks quietly, looks briefly to her company, then back. "What do you need help with?" She ventures to ask.

"We're missing our pokemon, a Miccino. Hes silly, and likes to play hide and seek. I cant go look for him but can you help us?"

Rhyme rubs the back of her neck. Would give them a chance to explore a little more, but at the same time...she didn't know if they had anything planned. "What do you think, Tristen?" She asks him, lowering her hands back to her sides.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:12 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"He'll probably just ask you to do something small for him. To see if you can handle the work," Keiko insisted. With that, we started heading into town. I took the lead, using my SNAG to pick up the signal Sub's SNAG was giving off as a means of locating him.

Sub had just started to make off with the rest of his posse to find out who was responsible for what went down when he spotted Keiko and others approaching him. He would stop for the moment to allow them to catch up so he could see what they wanted. "Something up? Who is this?" He asked, gesturing to the newcomer. "Another local?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:20 pm
Absinthe had no idea what her big brother was on about. The Thievul hybrid didn't seem attractive to her at all, and it seemed kind of obvious what line of work he dealt in with the way he was dressed. It was a wonder there wasn't a police officer chasing him through a forest this very second. Not to mention the fact that his mustache just looked stupid, in her opinion. He was about to call Lykas out for his homoeroticism until she remembered that he is indeed gay and in a relationship with a man already. Instead, she elected to let her brother have his fun with the goofy-looking weirdo and continue her pursuit for an actual, honest-to-Arceus challenge for Palladia.

Meanwhile, Keiko, our new recruit, and I had finally made it to Sub. "He wants to join," I explained plainly.

"William Dragonthorn at your service, sir," said recruit replied, extending a hand for Sub to shake. "And... yes, I'd like to give Team Snagem the old college try, if you get my meaning."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:40 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Meanwhile, Keiko, our new recruit, and I had finally made it to Sub. "He wants to join," I explained plainly.

"William Dragonthorn at your service, sir," said recruit replied, extending a hand for Sub to shake. "And... yes, I'd like to give Team Snagem the old college try, if you get my meaning."

"Oh um...hey..." He said, unsure of how to respond to the overly formal Willam Dragonthorn. "Reminds me of Larrimore..." He mumbled under his breath. "Want to join, huh? Picked a good time you did, we're getting ready to join up in the World Cup! Think you got what it takes to represent Snagem?" The man said with a cocky grin, proceeding to walk up and comically nudge William.

"Got to prove yourself first though. Ordinarily I might send you out somewhere to knock out some grunt or something but we're in an unfamiliar land so I got a better idea. I want you to battle one of our members. You don't have to defeat them though, just do your best and prove you got what it takes. Thing of it is though I don't want them to know your reason for battling them so Ter and Keiko here are out of the question. Ter, Keiko, find one of the other Snagems here in Motostoke and point them out to William who will then approach them for a battle. After it's over show yourselves and let them know I put you guys up to it and why. That sound like a fair deal?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:55 pm
"I think I know just the person,actually," I replied, pulling out my SNAG.

To Ulla
Mind coming to where Sub and I are? I've got someone I want you to meet.

"Well, that's not surprising," Keiko giggled when she glanced over my shoulder and saw who I was messaging.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:04 pm
Not a Noise
Rhyme ended up trailing behind Freth and Tristen, starting to feel a little homesick. Motostoke reminded her of one of the parts of Shibuya Beat and her would visit. The Pachirisu hybrid catches up to Tristen after a moment, clasping her bell and adjusting her backpack a bit.

"To think this was all the way on the other side of the sea..." She whispers to him, watching as a mom was dealing with some of her children.

One of the boy spots the two hybrids, and rushes his way on over to her. "Hey, 'scuse me, can you help us?" The little tot asks.

The girl blinks quietly, looks briefly to her company, then back. "What do you need help with?" She ventures to ask.

"We're missing our pokemon, a Miccino. Hes silly, and likes to play hide and seek. I cant go look for him but can you help us?"

Rhyme rubs the back of her neck. Would give them a chance to explore a little more, but at the same time...she didn't know if they had anything planned. "What do you think, Tristen?" She asks him, lowering her hands back to her sides.

"I uh...wait, hide and seek? In a place like this?" This place looked about as big as Goldenrod City, and a Minccino hiding in a place like this from his trainer? "Wow...uh..."

Freth listening in wished that a bird beak could provide the biggest Cheshire cat grin ever. She looked back behind her, making sure the coast was clear of the entourage that left with Sub, namely her significant other then looked down towards Tristen, nudging him forward. "Go ahead and go. Seriously. Just don't get in over your heads here."

"If we don't see any giant bugs again." Tristen said. "Sure, lets go, Rhyme. Where do we start?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:07 pm
Leon and Ulla were walking around Motostoke as both were very amazed. "How are you doing Ulla?" Leon asked as Ulla has been pretty sleepy these past few days being in the Galar region. Could it be the sudden change of weather and time? "Y-Yeah I'm fine." She said trying to keep her eyes open. Lucario was walking behind the two of them as all of them heard the child's SNAG go off.

It startled Ulla slightly as she hasn't gotten anything in a good while. Actually, neither of them have. She pulled it out of her bag as she looked at the message. "It's Papa. Him and Sub want me to meet someone." "Wonder who. Lets go meet them." Leon led the way to make sure nobody would bump into the girl. As they made it to where they were suppose to meet, Leon stepped to the side to find an empty wall to lean on. Ulla smiled warmly with Lucario by her side as she rubbed her bad eye to wake up a bit more. "Papa, Mama, Sub. Did you need me for something?" The girl then noticed an unfamiliar face, as her eyes lit up slightly. "Hello. Who are you?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:25 pm
"Is this your child?" William asked me quietly as Ulla showed up.

"I'll explain later," I whispered in response before focusing on Ulla. "Will here-"

"William, actually," the newbie protested.

"Right. Billy here-ack!" I started to explain before Keiko interrupted me via DiNozzo.

"Mr. Dragonthorn wanted to fight a member of the team to see how he stacks up," Keiko explains to Ulla.

"And since you've been a bit out of it since we got to this region, I thought a battle might pep you up a bit," I offered, as I'd been keeping tabs on her at a respectable distance while still respecting her privacy.

"Didn't you say I'd be assigned a Pokemon for this?" William asked under his breath.

"Oh, right," I whispered, swapping a Pokeball from my belt to his while Ulla's focus was on her mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:39 pm
SubonicXP

Leslie would feel a small thud as something about her size bounced off of her in the midst of her grumbling. Oh well, whatever it was could deal with its efforts to be dumber than a stick and attempting to run through a girl who outweighed most bodybuilders. It was when the something decided it apparently had been in the right when it ran into her in the middle of her thinking that it began to take a turn for the worse.

Turning herself to face the wildly bellowing little run, Leslie barely had time to process the girl's appearance before the Mawile hybrid began speaking. "Shut the hell up, you hair styling disaster! If I wanted lip from someone whose more hair than brains OR body, I'd go get one of those dumb fluffballs you call Pokemon around here!" As she finally took at what exactly she had been berating, Leslie finally realized that this girl was also a hybrid. Mostly due to the fact that the girl's hair was actually moving. Like that was making her stop.

Feeling her 'ponytail' lifting itself off the ground to face the girl as well, Leslie continued her only vaguely warranted berating. "Learn to speak a language, not this slurred attempt at an accent! Or am I speaking a little too erudite for your tender, uncultured ears!?" Completely missing the girl's efforts to physically intimidate her with violence, Leslie just waited to see what this little witch came back at her with.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:18 pm
"William?" Ulla said as she thought about his name. "Nice to meet you. My name is Ulla Hanabi. And this is my partner Lucario." "It is a pleasure meeting you William." "And the man over there in the shadows being a grump is my big brother Leon Hanabi." The little girl pointed toward Leon as he noticed. Leon merely raised his hand to show he was listening in.

Ulla looked at Keiko as her eyes sparkled even more. "A battle?! Yes! I am ready!" She said very happily and giddy. She looked over to Ter very pumped. "Don't worry Papa! I won't let you down!" She said as she was digging through her bag to see which Pokemon she should use.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:41 pm
"Hanabi? Ah, Alola, then," Will replied, using the region's name as a greeting as is custom there, showing respect to Ulla's culture. "It seems rather cruel to say this to a young lady, but I shant hold back," he added, letting a very happy Odo out of his ball. Saying that William was shocked to see the Pokemon I lent him would have been a bit of an understatement. "On Arceus's green earth, what is that? I can't believe I'd ever seen anything so repulsing in all my life!"

I sighed as the smile on Odo's face flopped into a frown instantaneously. "Why did you give him Odo?" Keiko whispered. My response was a bit loud on purpose. "Welp, you failed my test. Good thing I'm not the one you need to impress."

William was about to ask what I meant, but Odo started crying which both caught his attention and explained just how he messed up. "Oh, bollocks," he whispered, getting to his knees to better address Odo. "Sorry about that, lad. I just got a bit startled is all. I didn't mean what I said earlier. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?"

It took Odo a moment to process what William was saying to him, and once he realized what he was saying, Odo responded by hugging William's leg. The man was understandably displeased about it, but he'd learned his lesson. "He got that from you, y'know," I whispered to Keiko with a smirk, only for her to hush me in return.

"Yeah... great... there's a lad. Now, come on! We've got a fight to win!" Odo let go of William and glanced to me. After I nodded, he turned to Ulla and gave her a determined look while William whined about his recently washed pants or whatever.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:23 am
Blizzard120
"I uh...wait, hide and seek? In a place like this?" This place looked about as big as Goldenrod City, and a Minccino hiding in a place like this from his trainer? "Wow...uh..."

Freth listening in wished that a bird beak could provide the biggest Cheshire cat grin ever. She looked back behind her, making sure the coast was clear of the entourage that left with Sub, namely her significant other then looked down towards Tristen, nudging him forward. "Go ahead and go. Seriously. Just don't get in over your heads here."

"If we don't see any giant bugs again." Tristen said. "Sure, lets go, Rhyme. Where do we start?"

"Yea! Hide and seek! Though it likes to play by water...." The boy stated, giving the two hybrids super big eyes. His sibling watched by mom, as if nervous about the three hybrids.

Rhyme nods and smiles, looking back to the child. "We'll go and take a look for him. Stay here so that if he comes to find you, he won't lose you okay?"

"Okay! Thanks, miss and mister!" The boy ran back as Rhyme turned to face Tristen. "So...it plays by water." She paused, looked around them....sighs. "Theres a lot of water here. Lets start here and work our way towards the entry...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:30 am
Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

With Ulla and Leon's arrival and things squared away for who would be battling this newcomer Sub finally spoke up. "Might want to find a proper place to battle, this being a city and all. I heard talk there are some battlefields just to the west of where we are, down along the canal past the Pokemon Center. Might even attract a crowd so be sure to flex those Snagem muscles!" Sub laughed, walking up to Ulla and patting her on the back, knowing the girl would be plenty of a test for William. "Good luck, you'll need it." He said to the new guy before finally departing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:12 pm
Not a Noise
Blizzard120

"Yea! Hide and seek! Though it likes to play by water...." The boy stated, giving the two hybrids super big eyes. His sibling watched by mom, as if nervous about the three hybrids.

Rhyme nods and smiles, looking back to the child. "We'll go and take a look for him. Stay here so that if he comes to find you, he won't lose you okay?"

"Okay! Thanks, miss and mister!" The boy ran back as Rhyme turned to face Tristen. "So...it plays by water." She paused, looked around them....sighs. "Theres a lot of water here. Lets start here and work our way towards the entry...?"

"Probably as good as spot as any to look." Tristen said to Rhyme. A thought occurred to him, something that came off rather grim. He noticed in some places, there were canals similar to what Lumiose City in Kalos had. What if...

The Manetric hybrid shook his head for a second. Don't go there. Seriously, don't go there, he could only think. "We can start from the front and start working our way around to the back. Maybe Minccino didn't get far, hopefully." Tristen said.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff