Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 2 - Out of the Frying Pan (Day 2) [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:52 pm
Lykas spit out the mouthful of coffee he'd been attempting to drink when the scoreboard popped up. "How the ~/~ did the Ranger Union get to be a team?!" He shouted at the blimp. "Those jerks tried to arrest half of us for existing in the first place!" Looks like someone still holds a grudge over that.

Upon seeing the remaining scores, however, he would consider who seemed to be the biggest threats. "I see Galar, Sinnoh and Unova seem to be our biggest competitors at the moment."

~~~

Odd would listen to the Chairman's announcement and immediately formed a plan. "I need one of those blue drones to have a 2 on it..." He told himself. "If I can get Cadenza back on me, I can channel again." The more of his Pokemon he could retrieve, the better his chances of being able to really put the pressure on the opposing teams thanks to his channeling.

"Which means Team Alola is probably fine to leave them be for the moment, as long as we keep an eye on them." Odd responded to Lykas' statement.

~~~

Wren listened to the chairman's announcement as well, figuring similarly to Odd. He needed to get Hemlock and Aconite back so he could Channel again. He didn't know much about his Channeling as a whole, yet, but what he did know was that he needed the Pokemon that made him feel connected to the earth to do it.

"But we could also attempt to knock them out of the tournament entirely if we take them on before they gain any traction." Wren contributed to the conversation. "Although I believe Blizzard has the best idea by far. If we take the fight to the Galar team, we could attempt to claim completed stars in their possession and add to the number of our own members who proceed. The more people on other teams who move forward, the harder it becomes for us to win this." He pointed out. Not like he had an expectation to win, anyway. He was mostly here to help someone he felt had more skill and more right to the title than himself to stand a proper chance at it.

~~~

Kaya would still be working the kinks out of his muscles when the Chairman began to speak. "I wonder if my sword counts in that 'item cache' he mentioned?"

"Also, I feel like he'd be responsible for... Actually... He kinda is..." He stopped himself from voicing his thought before he even finished it. Chairman Rose definitely looked like the type who would pit minors against each other in a fight to the death for fame, fortune and political power. For him, mainly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:12 pm
Brian was waiting for a reply from Sub when a Chairman Rose began to speak, saying the first day of the tournament went better than anticipated, before his face disappeared and was replaced by a scoreboard. From what Brian could tell, the Galar, Sinnoh, and Unova teams were in the lead, and would present the biggest threat. This could present a problem for the team if they didn't take at least one of them out, and soon. Once Chairman Rose was done speaking, the scoreboard appeared again, followed by a Roto-drone scaring Sub. Brian was shocked to hear that Chairman Rose had decided to allow him and Krysta to officially join the tournament, in thanks for helping out with the Kanto Federation's defeat, though he didn't show it as he took the uniform handed to him by Sub.

"Honestly, I wouldn't mind staying in the camp for now, so that I can spend a little time training with Lu and if possible, start to bond with that Magmortar I snagged yesterday," he said. "I also have some healing knowledge, thanks to my parents being breeders, so I can help out there, as well, if necessary." He didn't say that he was also interested in the two Snagems that had shown up right before the Chairman had spoken, having deduced that the woman, whom Sub had called Jezebel, likely had an interest in cooking, based on the fact that she'd brought ingredients with her. Not to mention he was interested to hear what information Arkelos had.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:38 pm
"...The fact that you basically have Ulla on GPS kinda creeps me out. But, with her always adventuring off. Understandable."['/color] He said as he looked up to see the giant blimp with each teams score at the moment. Looking over all of the scores, Team Stella surprised him the most. "Stella? Is that another type of organization?" He said as he heard everyone speak amongst one another. "It's not really surprising that Team Galar has the most stars out of everyone. They know where to look and these are their lands after all. If we were to face Team Galar, we may get cornered." Leon said putting in his two cents. "As for who is hurting, Shiro and I are not. But like Ter, if I can get one of my Poison-type Pokemon. I can do a ton more," He then shrugged. "But, that would be doing too much. Ulla and I are switching so she will be frontlines if there are still people staying here to watch camp."

Ulla jumped slightly when Kaya abruptly woke up. "You're fine. You and Leon had quite the time being on the Hunter side huh?" She said with a smile as she looked up to hear Chairman Rose's announcement. "I don't see why not. Seeing how we have our Artifacts." She said as she looked at Velvet who was rubbing her head against the child's leg. "Seeing how Team Alola has only one piece, not even a full star. There would be no point in going after them, that would just be a waste of man power. They'll probably be desperate and send out more people out to search for more pieces. Or have invade some other camps like ours. But, I'll go wherever Sub wants me to go." She said as she heard Kaya's unfinished comment. "Uhm...'He kinda is' what?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:28 pm
Aria would look at the listings quickly, mentally assessing the scores to herself and doing her best to rationalize through the scores she was seeing before finally turning towards the others. "So we got the home field advantage, two teams who likely missed the chaos we created, a few who probably beat each other up alongside us, and then....I wanna say two small teams for Stella and Alola. So....best odds for personal survival would be ally with Alola and Stella before attempting to take out one of the other teams trying to poach them for easy Stars. Galar has the home team advantage, so it would be extremely adverse to try and take them on.

-----

Reno would tauntingly wave the Challenger's Band towars Terashi, not even bothering to hear what he said beyond Keiko mentioning his name to know it would get something of a reaction. "Welp. Time to reinforce this place cause I'm gonna hole up with our shiny and lay siege to anyone who comes this way...…wonder what the nearby wildlife is like? Maybe we could get some natural defenses....."

----

As for the other two, they were mostly just looking off into the distance. They both wanted things to kick off, since that was the quickest route to what they were wanting. Fighting and exploding, namely.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arkelos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:35 am
DragonFang099
Brian was waiting for a reply from Sub when a Chairman Rose began to speak, saying the first day of the tournament went better than anticipated, before his face disappeared and was replaced by a scoreboard. From what Brian could tell, the Galar, Sinnoh, and Unova teams were in the lead, and would present the biggest threat. This could present a problem for the team if they didn't take at least one of them out, and soon. Once Chairman Rose was done speaking, the scoreboard appeared again, followed by a Roto-drone scaring Sub. Brian was shocked to hear that Chairman Rose had decided to allow him and Krysta to officially join the tournament, in thanks for helping out with the Kanto Federation's defeat, though he didn't show it as he took the uniform handed to him by Sub.

"Honestly, I wouldn't mind staying in the camp for now, so that I can spend a little time training with Lu and if possible, start to bond with that Magmortar I snagged yesterday," he said. "I also have some healing knowledge, thanks to my parents being breeders, so I can help out there, as well, if necessary." He didn't say that he was also interested in the two Snagems that had shown up right before the Chairman had spoken, having deduced that the woman, whom Sub had called Jezebel, likely had an interest in cooking, based on the fact that she'd brought ingredients with her. Not to mention he was interested to hear what information Arkelos had.

Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas spit out the mouthful of coffee he'd been attempting to drink when the scoreboard popped up. "How the ~/~ did the Ranger Union get to be a team?!" He shouted at the blimp. "Those jerks tried to arrest half of us for existing in the first place!" Looks like someone still holds a grudge over that.

Upon seeing the remaining scores, however, he would consider who seemed to be the biggest threats. "I see Galar, Sinnoh and Unova seem to be our biggest competitors at the moment."

~~~

Odd would listen to the Chairman's announcement and immediately formed a plan. "I need one of those blue drones to have a 2 on it..." He told himself. "If I can get Cadenza back on me, I can channel again." The more of his Pokemon he could retrieve, the better his chances of being able to really put the pressure on the opposing teams thanks to his channeling.

"Which means Team Alola is probably fine to leave them be for the moment, as long as we keep an eye on them." Odd responded to Lykas' statement.

~~~

Wren listened to the chairman's announcement as well, figuring similarly to Odd. He needed to get Hemlock and Aconite back so he could Channel again. He didn't know much about his Channeling as a whole, yet, but what he did know was that he needed the Pokemon that made him feel connected to the earth to do it.

"But we could also attempt to knock them out of the tournament entirely if we take them on before they gain any traction." Wren contributed to the conversation. "Although I believe Blizzard has the best idea by far. If we take the fight to the Galar team, we could attempt to claim completed stars in their possession and add to the number of our own members who proceed. The more people on other teams who move forward, the harder it becomes for us to win this." He pointed out. Not like he had an expectation to win, anyway. He was mostly here to help someone he felt had more skill and more right to the title than himself to stand a proper chance at it.

~~~

Kaya would still be working the kinks out of his muscles when the Chairman began to speak. "I wonder if my sword counts in that 'item cache' he mentioned?"

"Also, I feel like he'd be responsible for... Actually... He kinda is..." He stopped himself from voicing his thought before he even finished it. Chairman Rose definitely looked like the type who would pit minors against each other in a fight to the death for fame, fortune and political power. For him, mainly.

SubonicXP
"Hm? Oh, Arkelos! Jezebel! Good to see you both!" He waved to the two. He knew both of them entered when the rest of them did but he had given Arkelos a specific task and from the looks of it Jezebel got a little sidetracked after discovering all the edible goodies the Wild Area has to provide. "What is it? What did you find?" He asked Arkelos.

Before he had a chance to receive the fruits of the hybrid's mission Krysta approached and spoke up, the Snagem leader looking over at the Wishing Star in Reno's Challenger's Band for a moment before looking back at her. "Well, we intended to hold onto it just as long as we're stuck in this place to best defend the tower, our camp, from other competitors. Right now it's too risky to try and get you both out of the Wild Area with everything going on. That said everyone more certainly knows you're here by now. So it is odd no one has come to take you away or penalize us..." Sub mused, Krysta did bring up a good point, and for that matter Brian followed up with one of his own.

"Maybe? Now you both really got me wondering." The man said, folding his arms and pondering that thought. Why hasn't a Roto-drone swooped down on them to administer Chairman Rose's justice? Odd.

Before he could consider it further a blimp came into view overhead and the screens on either side of it flickered on to reveal Chairman Rose's mug, his voice blaring from the Roto-blimp's speakers for all to hear. "Greetings challengers and congratulations on surviving the first day of the World Champion Cup! We are pleased to announce that day one of the Wild Area challenge went better than we could have imagined and was a thrilling spectacle, filled with lots of excitement! Many challengers have already been eliminated and yet there are plenty more of you left to have it out in the Wild Area!" Rose began, completely ignoring the Kanto Pokemon Federation and the cheating. Not surprise, wouldn't be good for ratings and the image of his tournament.

"Now it's time to focus on day two! Like day one the goal is still to acquire as many Wishing Pieces as possible to forge Wishing Stars which will soon be used to send your teammates onto the next round. Also like yesterday you are all still limited to that one Pokemon you currently have with you. However, we are adding a twist on that today! Through out the Wild Area you will now find Roto-beacons, Roto-drones which occasionally give off pillars of light to alert challengers to their presence. A challenger who reaches said drone and touches their Challenger's Band on it will receive a boon provided by the drone, depending on the drone's color. Green drones can heal your Pokemon or give you a medicinal item. Red ones will give you access to one item in your cache. And blue will allow you to withdraw and use one of your boxed Pokemon, stage depending on that drone's displayed number, such as zero for base, one for unevolved but still evolving and so forth." Rose explained further.

"And with that said onto the current scoreboard!" For a moment Rose's face would disappear and a scoreboard would show up on the screen to show how many pieces and stars each team currently held. It was as follows.

Quote:

Team Kanto: 2 Stars, 2 Pieces

Team Johto: 1 Star, 2 Pieces

Team Hoenn: 2 Stars, 1 Piece

Team Sinnoh: 3 Stars

Team Unova: 3 Stars, 2 Pieces

Team Kalos: 1 Star, 1 Piece

Team Alola: 1 Piece

Team Galar: 4 Stars

Team Snagem: 2 Stars, 1 Piece

Team Stella: 1 Star

Team Rangers: 2 Stars, 2 Pieces

"Our boys from Galar are in the lead it looks like! Would you like at that!" Rose laughed as his face appeared back on the screen. "Well that's all from me! In the next ten minutes the buzzer will sound and day two will officially commence! Good luck!" And with that said the screen went back to the scoreboard and began to lazily float in the air.

Before Sub could react to all the information the blimp provided, like how the Ranger Union was competing too, somehow, and there was some group called Team Stella? Who were they? Before he would say anything a Roto-drone somehow was able to sneak up on him from behind and spoke without warning.

"Bzzt! Sub, leader of Team Snagem! Message from Chairman Rose!" It began.

"Dear Darkrai! What!?" Sub shouted, clutching his chest as he recovered from the surprise.

"The chairman thanks Team Snagem for dealing with the Kanto Pokemon Federation and as a thank you has decided to overlook the two individuals you were able to sneak in. As such the ones known as Krysta and Brian are officially competitors under Team Snagem, uniforms provided. Bzzt! However he wishes you to also know there is one stipulation to this gesture: don't break his rules again. Bzzt!" With that said the drone dropped two neatly folded uniforms tied together with string and then blasted off into the sky.

His heart still pounding from being startled Sub picked up the uniforms and presented them to Brian and Krysta. "I guess that settles that problem, for better or worse." He said taking a deep breath. "Any who, we just received a lot of information and don't have long to process it. We aren't behind but we aren't winning either and now everyone knows who has what. That said did you notice that Team Alola doesn't have a whole Wishing Star? I think this might be a sign for our original plan if we want to go ahead and take them out. One less threat. Anyone got any input on how we should proceed and concerning what we just learned? Better speak up, that buzzer is going to go off soon."

Arkelos was leaning up against a tree in the shade when the announcement from Chairman rose pop onto the screen. Opening on eye to talk a gander toward the scoreboard, As he listens to the announcement, his ears start to twitch, "Ugh, that guy is such a wind bag. Even when he limits what he says. Another rich guy, Another person pulling the strings of everyday life...." After hearing that snagem was knocked down the list, he looked at the board with frustration. Crossing his arms Arkelos let out a sigh; "I'm sure those novices cheated their way to the top, or even bought their way in." Standing up and letting out a stretch, he walks toward Sub, "Hey boss, got a minute? My apologies for not talking to you sooner. Walking through town, and then the wilds took it's toll."

-----------------

Jezebel waves toward Brian, giving a small cheerful shout out, "Hey there! Did you make this delicious food? I must get the recipe if you're willing to share it!" She praised.

Jezebel turns to the work station and starts preparing some small snacks for the group, with a few ingredients. Leaning down toward her Kanto Vulpix. "Are you ready for today?" She smiled, but it quickly grew to a gloomy face. "I'm sorry i haven't been training you properly. I can't imagine what i thought when i forced you to come here." a few tears rolled down her face. "BUT THAT ENDS NOW! Cayenne, you and I will add some FIRE to the kettle and spice to the bread! After this tournament; We'll train harder, and stronger than-" Jezebel sighed, "Who am i kidding, We haven't trained hardly at all." Her Vulpix looked up at her, with it's sweet face. starts to softly chime, like a bell. Jezebel smiled, "Oh you sweet sweet cinnamon roll." She said picking up the fox pokemon and giving it a hug.

She stands back up to finish the snacks. After a few minutes; she starts to walk about camp handing out her specially made snacks. Explaining that each snack is carefully crafted to boost each channeler and hybrids abilities once per snack; and continues that the snack also fills them up enough that they might not want to eat more than one without a good workout and/or battle.

"I hope these will help give an extra edge during the competition." Giving a look at Sub, "Rest assure, all the ingredients are legal for the competition."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:59 am
"I mean, it's not just her. If I can sense a person's emotional state, I have a basic idea of where they're at," I explained.

"That... doesn't make it any less creepy, honey," Keiko replied before getting up to her feet. "i'll check on Ulla." I didn't respond as I pulled out my SNAG.

"I guess Cake is heading to the battlefield with us," Absinthe remarked.

"Well, we've established this place as our base of operations so we don't need to put as many forces to defending the place," William nodded. "Seems like the competition within the team to get Wishing Stars is a bit fierce," he added, watching Reno.

"Couldn't care less," Absinthe scoffed. "i just wanna kick butt and wreak some havoc. If we put some other teams in their place in the process, all the better."

To Reno
Yes, I see it. You can stop waving your d**k around, now.

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:25 pm
Arkelos

Brian was about to turn back toward where he'd spent the night when he heard someone calling out to him, and he turned to see Jezebel waving at him. Based on what he'd heard about her cooking, he was honestly a little surprised that she wanted the recipe for the curry he'd made the night before, but he couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. "Aye, I am," he said. "I'm Brian, and this is Lu. We only just recently joined the team, and weren't supposed to be part of the tournament, since that was supposed to be decided beforehand, but since the team helped out with some trouble yesterday, the chairman decided to overlook it and let us and Krysta join in the fun." After a moment, he remembered why he'd approached, and he took his ever-handy notepad and pen and wrote down the recipe for the curry.

"Here's the recipe for that curry I made," he said, giving her a smile. "Honestly, cooking is a bit of a hobby of mine, but I prefer making Pokemon treats, like poffins or Pokepuffs." He watched as she set about making some snacks, then nodded to Lu to wait a moment before going to change into his uniform. He returned a moment later and watched as Jezebel handed out the snacks. "We'll have a training session here in a few minutes, Lu," he said, and the Riolu gave a determined look and a nod before turning her attention back toward the rest of the camp.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:10 pm
Most of the four didn't have too many issues getting up. They had largely kept to theirselves last night for one reason or another, though in hindsight, maybe they should've been a shade more social. They had a restful enough night even with the Roto-drone chiming endlessly, though Aden might've been a bit of an exception and looked a bit out of it.

Stranger still, he was the first one to speak up, hoping to shake the general sense of unease his sleep had left him in. "Much as they're hurting, we can leave Team Alola alone. I'm with the rest, if we're going to try and hinder anyone, it should be the home team to lessen their advantage, or at least ones that're already close since it sounds like Unova and Sinnoh had a pretty good time of it theirselves... if you do still want Alola dealt with, then I'll go. Otherwise, I'm fine with trying to hunt for more pieces or picking others off again."

"I mean, I guess the rest of us three can be pretty flexible. We have a base that we might need to defend, but there's also a lot of us. I don't think any of us would be too fussed over what we're doing?" Cera spoke up next, looking to Sol and Amaranth with her question at the end.

To which, Sol gave a shrug. "I've no problem with either. Staying here, gathering, seeking out the other teams... really, all of it will give me more time to train Inigo a bit here," he replied, his Scorbunny's ball in hand for a moment before pocketing it.

"Same for me. I'll work with wherever I'm put. My Rookidee and I should be fine," Amaranth finally chimed in.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:11 pm
SubonicXP
"Hm? Oh, Arkelos! Jezebel! Good to see you both!" He waved to the two. He knew both of them entered when the rest of them did but he had given Arkelos a specific task and from the looks of it Jezebel got a little sidetracked after discovering all the edible goodies the Wild Area has to provide. "What is it? What did you find?" He asked Arkelos.

Before he had a chance to receive the fruits of the hybrid's mission Krysta approached and spoke up, the Snagem leader looking over at the Wishing Star in Reno's Challenger's Band for a moment before looking back at her. "Well, we intended to hold onto it just as long as we're stuck in this place to best defend the tower, our camp, from other competitors. Right now it's too risky to try and get you both out of the Wild Area with everything going on. That said everyone more certainly knows you're here by now. So it is odd no one has come to take you away or penalize us..." Sub mused, Krysta did bring up a good point, and for that matter Brian followed up with one of his own.

"Maybe? Now you both really got me wondering." The man said, folding his arms and pondering that thought. Why hasn't a Roto-drone swooped down on them to administer Chairman Rose's justice? Odd.

Before he could consider it further a blimp came into view overhead and the screens on either side of it flickered on to reveal Chairman Rose's mug, his voice blaring from the Roto-blimp's speakers for all to hear. "Greetings challengers and congratulations on surviving the first day of the World Champion Cup! We are pleased to announce that day one of the Wild Area challenge went better than we could have imagined and was a thrilling spectacle, filled with lots of excitement! Many challengers have already been eliminated and yet there are plenty more of you left to have it out in the Wild Area!" Rose began, completely ignoring the Kanto Pokemon Federation and the cheating. Not surprise, wouldn't be good for ratings and the image of his tournament.

"Now it's time to focus on day two! Like day one the goal is still to acquire as many Wishing Pieces as possible to forge Wishing Stars which will soon be used to send your teammates onto the next round. Also like yesterday you are all still limited to that one Pokemon you currently have with you. However, we are adding a twist on that today! Through out the Wild Area you will now find Roto-beacons, Roto-drones which occasionally give off pillars of light to alert challengers to their presence. A challenger who reaches said drone and touches their Challenger's Band on it will receive a boon provided by the drone, depending on the drone's color. Green drones can heal your Pokemon or give you a medicinal item. Red ones will give you access to one item in your cache. And blue will allow you to withdraw and use one of your boxed Pokemon, stage depending on that drone's displayed number, such as zero for base, one for unevolved but still evolving and so forth." Rose explained further.

"And with that said onto the current scoreboard!" For a moment Rose's face would disappear and a scoreboard would show up on the screen to show how many pieces and stars each team currently held. It was as follows.

Quote:

Team Kanto: 2 Stars, 2 Pieces

Team Johto: 1 Star, 2 Pieces

Team Hoenn: 2 Stars, 1 Piece

Team Sinnoh: 3 Stars

Team Unova: 3 Stars, 2 Pieces

Team Kalos: 1 Star, 1 Piece

Team Alola: 1 Piece

Team Galar: 4 Stars

Team Snagem: 2 Stars, 1 Piece

Team Stella: 1 Star

Team Rangers: 2 Stars, 2 Pieces

"Our boys from Galar are in the lead it looks like! Would you like at that!" Rose laughed as his face appeared back on the screen. "Well that's all from me! In the next ten minutes the buzzer will sound and day two will officially commence! Good luck!" And with that said the screen went back to the scoreboard and began to lazily float in the air.

Before Sub could react to all the information the blimp provided, like how the Ranger Union was competing too, somehow, and there was some group called Team Stella? Who were they? Before he would say anything a Roto-drone somehow was able to sneak up on him from behind and spoke without warning.

"Bzzt! Sub, leader of Team Snagem! Message from Chairman Rose!" It began.

"Dear Darkrai! What!?" Sub shouted, clutching his chest as he recovered from the surprise.

"The chairman thanks Team Snagem for dealing with the Kanto Pokemon Federation and as a thank you has decided to overlook the two individuals you were able to sneak in. As such the ones known as Krysta and Brian are officially competitors under Team Snagem, uniforms provided. Bzzt! However he wishes you to also know there is one stipulation to this gesture: don't break his rules again. Bzzt!" With that said the drone dropped two neatly folded uniforms tied together with string and then blasted off into the sky.

His heart still pounding from being startled Sub picked up the uniforms and presented them to Brian and Krysta. "I guess that settles that problem, for better or worse." He said taking a deep breath. "Any who, we just received a lot of information and don't have long to process it. We aren't behind but we aren't winning either and now everyone knows who has what. That said did you notice that Team Alola doesn't have a whole Wishing Star? I think this might be a sign for our original plan if we want to go ahead and take them out. One less threat. Anyone got any input on how we should proceed and concerning what we just learned? Better speak up, that buzzer is going to go off soon."

Krysta looked at Sub and at the robot the chairman sent and then back to sub. "Does this mean.... I'm an official snagem? I'm part of.. .this team?" Krysta asked quietly and looking around at all the other snagems. "I've never been a member of a team before. most of the time It's just me and muse. and I guess now Elgeym is gonna be coming with me for awhile?"

Krysta would shuffle from side to side not sure how to proceed. wether she should be excited or nervous, or enthusiastic or what to feel exactly. The world was unfolding in front of her far faster than she had ever thought possible and there were so many possible risks, and so many rewards. Of course there was still the professor to worry about but she had to know about this right? clearly if the chairman was making an excuse for her and brians interference maybe she had a hand in that?

Krysta would look at the elgeym which was staring at her with its soft green glowing eyes but she couldn't read its expression. "what do you think? Its your wishing piece. are you ok letting them borrow for a bit?" The Elgyems face didn't change expression but she started to hear a voice in her head. "Its fine. I think these are good people although for humans their a bit strange. I don't sense them meaning harm to my people, maybe we can even get their help." Krysta would nod to the Elgeym as it spoke. "alright, lets do this,"

Turning back to sub. "Ok Mr Sub? How can I help? What can I do to make sure we win this festival?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:44 pm
"Hm, Blizz's analysis is spot on." Sub said after listening to everyone and their reactions to the scoreboard. "Aria also makes a good point, we may be able to ally ourselves with Alola for the time being, though that could mean creating a monster we'll have to deal with later." Giving it some more thought he was interrupted by Arkelos, who he stepped off to the side to talk to for a moment, coming back to the group shortly after.

"This is what we'll do, three groups this time. Camp Team of course will remain here and keep the place defended and running. Then we'll have Hunter Team to go out and find Wishing Pieces, maybe seek out the Roto-drones along the way to fill out their teams. The third one is will be a delegation, so to speak, to Team Alola's camp. It might very well be a benefit to us to find an ally in this competition and like Aria pointed Alola would likely be the most receptive to the idea since they are fairing the worse. Plus I rather have them as an ally for the time being what with them being so close." He explained himself.

"I'll allow you to sort yourselves out for Camp and Hunter teams but as for the delegation I'll select each of you myself. Those heading to Alola's camp are Ulla, Kaya, Leslie, and Freth. You four should be able to handle those dragons just fine in case negotiations fall apart, and while we're being diplomatic this is still a competition so it might help get our point across to assert ourselves a little bit. That's why you, Freth, will be in charge of your group. While we may not be able to take them completely out, least not easily, what with the Haxorus horde at their command I'm sure you can make them think we can, or at least convince them that turning down our offer will end poorly." Sub said with a smile. "But that's only if needed, of course. Smile pretty at first." He chuckled.

"So, if everyone is ready, sort yourselves out and Hunter Team get ready to head out. If you need a heal don't be afraid to come back here. While we're looking for pieces if you come across a member of Team Galar make it a point to take them out. Blizz, take who you want to seek out Galar's camp ASAP. Once you find it let the rest know via SNAG." Shortly after Sub finished speaking the buzzer sounded to declare the beginning of the second day. Game on.

"Krysta, come here for a moment." He said, waving to the girl after the buzzer went off.

(Hunter Team will be given the primary focus, outside of the delegation to Alola's camp. You can have multiple characters join Hunter Team if you wish, simply because it's in their character not to stay behind. However outside of the characters I selected for Alola camp [which do not count towards the following limit] I ask each of you to only post as *one* character as part of Hunter Team. At the end of the day you can have your other characters return to camp and reveal what they been up to but for the purpose of this mission you will only be using *one* character unless I selected one for the Alola camp. If you wish to roleplay out what your characters are doing at camp then you may in the camp thread I have recently posted.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:26 pm
Absinthe rode outward on her Hoverboard the second the buzzer went off. I wasn't sure which direction she took, either. Shrugging, I kissed Keiko on the cheek and pulled my Hoverboard out of my bag.

Keiko sighed, feeling distressed by Sub's decision. She wanted to help Ulla, even if it was just to negotiate with Team Alola. She kept telling herself that she had Freth and other strong Snagems to look after them and that the Camp Team needed her here, but no amount of thinking that made her want to go after Ulla less. She stood up and started pacing, trying to make up her mind.

Meanwhile, I headed out into the Wild Area looking for more Wishing Pieces. I had a promise to keep - to myself and to others - and I couldn't afford to go about keeping it lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:48 pm
SubonicXP
"Hm, Blizz's analysis is spot on." Sub said after listening to everyone and their reactions to the scoreboard. "Aria also makes a good point, we may be able to ally ourselves with Alola for the time being, though that could mean creating a monster we'll have to deal with later." Giving it some more thought he was interrupted by Arkelos, who he stepped off to the side to talk to for a moment, coming back to the group shortly after.

"This is what we'll do, three groups this time. Camp Team of course will remain here and keep the place defended and running. Then we'll have Hunter Team to go out and find Wishing Pieces, maybe seek out the Roto-drones along the way to fill out their teams. The third one is will be a delegation, so to speak, to Team Alola's camp. It might very well be a benefit to us to find an ally in this competition and like Aria pointed Alola would likely be the most receptive to the idea since they are fairing the worse. Plus I rather have them as an ally for the time being what with them being so close." He explained himself.

"I'll allow you to sort yourselves out for Camp and Hunter teams but as for the delegation I'll select each of you myself. Those heading to Alola's camp are Ulla, Kaya, Leslie, and Freth. You four should be able to handle those dragons just fine in case negotiations fall apart, and while we're being diplomatic this is still a competition so it might help get our point across to assert ourselves a little bit. That's why you, Freth, will be in charge of your group. While we may not be able to take them completely out, least not easily, what with the Haxorus horde at their command I'm sure you can make them think we can, or at least convince them that turning down our offer will end poorly." Sub said with a smile. "But that's only if needed, of course. Smile pretty at first." He chuckled.

"So, if everyone is ready, sort yourselves out and Hunter Team get ready to head out. If you need a heal don't be afraid to come back here. While we're looking for pieces if you come across a member of Team Galar make it a point to take them out. Blizz, take who you want to seek out Galar's camp ASAP. Once you find it let the rest know via SNAG." Shortly after Sub finished speaking the buzzer sounded to declare the beginning of the second day. Game on.

"Krysta, come here for a moment." He said, waving to the girl after the buzzer went off.

(Hunter Team will be given the primary focus, outside of the delegation to Alola's camp. You can have multiple characters join Hunter Team if you wish, simply because it's in their character not to stay behind. However outside of the characters I selected for Alola camp [which do not count towards the following limit] I ask each of you to only post as *one* character as part of Hunter Team. At the end of the day you can have your other characters return to camp and reveal what they been up to but for the purpose of this mission you will only be using *one* character unless I selected one for the Alola camp. If you wish to roleplay out what your characters are doing at camp then you may in the camp thread I have recently posted.)

"What about me?" Tristen asked, a tilt of the head. "Do I need to stay?"

"That's the idea, apparently." I told him. "We do need a few hands to watch the camp just in case. Who knows who will get a wild hair to do something."

"Alright." Tristen said.

"As for Galar...hm...who do we have left..." I needed firepower in case crap hits the fan. First choice off hand...Aden...oh...Christ, apparently the night wasn't kind to him. I wouldn't have minded him coming along for old time sakes, but eh, at that point, that'd just me being selfish. In that case... "Cera, with me." I then spoke up. I'll need a bit of utility to go along with whatever force I'm bringing. My sights turned to Krista for a moment. Part of me wondered if that was a wise idea. The fact that she is related to S22 was also a bit jarring, but I couldn't let that stop me. Furthermore, I had to admit, a Skunky could come in handy...and Krista did know her way around Galar...presumably. "Alright, Krista, you're with me as well." This was a scouting mission for the moment. Such things work better in smaller groups. I was thinking on bringing Brian along as well, but considering that Brian was opting to be the team medic for the moment back at camp and wanting to get acquainted to the Magmortar, which I couldn't necessarily blame him for, I left him be. "I think I may as well cut it there. Rest of you, do what you need to and be ready. I sort of have doubts that taking on Galar will go that swimmingly. Keep your ears open to your SNAGs when we find wherever they're hiding at and when we call, come running."

"Hopefully, we can take care of Team Alola and hopefully things do not go pear-shaped." Freth said.

"Remember, diplomacy first, THEN the Ice Beams."

"That'll depend on them." Freth said, getting ready to go with the diplomatic group.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:12 pm
SubonicXP

Akelos steps over to the fearless leader, "Hey Boss, about earlier. I need to inform you about something i saw which Jezebel got distracted. We found what seems to be the location of Team Johto's camp. If i remember correctly, it's East of Lake Miloch. I recall someone calling it Giant's Seat. It's a huge rock, can't miss it." Arkelos placed his hands in his pocket. "Also, it's not that i do not want to help the team succeed; but why do i get the feeling that, with this new information, you have something else in mind that needs to be done." Arkelos started to smile while looking back over his shoulder, "Knowing you, and idea was formulated the moment i mentioned the location of the camp." His smile grew more sinister, as his eyes started turning a deep maroon.

-----------------------

DragonFang099

Jezebel smiled brightly, "Oh sweety, thank you." Jezebel ran over to grab a note book out of her bag. She quickly writes down some notes. Coming back with a page of her own. "Here, i feel like this is fair trade." She smiled hand the page out. "It's a recipe to one of my pokemon vegetable bouillon soups." She started humming,

Quickly noticing that Brian mentioned poffins and pokepuffs. "OH, i have met very few trainers. Gosh, thinking about it, maybe less than a handful even, that specialize in those delicious treats. I hate to admit it, but mine never came out right. So i gave up on them for the time being." Perking up, "If you're willing, maybe you can help me. I mean, if you want to. I'm not going to force you." She turns around and bites her lip.
"Why did i say it that way. I'm rambling again. I must look like a fool, a foodie fool." She start quivering. Jezebel runs toward her belongings to start jotting down some notes and thoughts in her cook book.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:32 pm
SubonicXP

Krysta would let a smile creep across her face when Blizz called her name. She gets to be apart of a team mission! How exciting! Maybe if she behaved well she would be able to ask him questions about his plumage and diet. but first they needed to make sure the mission would go off successfully. she resolved herself to help in any way she could.

She heard mr sub call her name and the smile disappeared. she was worried she had done something wrong or offended the snagem(s). She squared her shoulders, did her best to steady her nerves and went to speak to Sub. "Yes sir? You asked for me to come speak to you?"  

KrystatheMewes

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:29 am
KrystatheMewes

She heard mr sub call her name and the smile disappeared. she was worried she had done something wrong or offended the snagem(s). She squared her shoulders, did her best to steady her nerves and went to speak to Sub. "Yes sir? You asked for me to come speak to you?"

"Yes, I want you to take these, they are yours now." Sub said as he handed Krysta two items from his backpack. One was a small handheld device, mostly one big screen like a cell phone. The other was a finger-less glove with some hardware built into it. Both of them appeared to be high-tech. "A SNAG and a Snag Machine. Use the SNAG to keep in contact with the others and if you need help you can use it to speak with GRAY as well. The Snag Machine you hopefully won't have to use, but if you ever find yourself in a situation like Brian did with the Magmortar, well, you see what it does. With these two things you are officially a Snagem." He said with a smile.

"Now then! Off you go, shoo!" He chuckled. "Make sure they don't get lost in the Wild Area and while I know this is your home region and you should be rooting for Team Galar but if you recognize any of the members of Team Galar and got any info on them please do share it with the other Snagems." The Dark One said with a sly grin.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff