Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Kiku's Estate/Business Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱At least I didn't have to worry about the guards with Moriyama keeping them busy. I crashed in through the window and landed on my feet. I was surrounded by broken glass as I looked around the darkness of the empty mansion. I had no idea that Kiku was this well off. I looked down at my feet and noticed the floor transforming into golden sand. I held my hands down as a swarm of kikaichu flew out of my arms and hands. The black grains of kikaichu collided with the cascading gold dust. Some of the chakra in the iron sand jutsu was consumed by the remaining insects who survived the collision. I jumped back and away from the attempted coffin as my swarm ate into it. I then performed an evasive front flip to dodge the golden tonfa. When I saw Kiku out of the darkness I knew that something was amiss. "Damn, you must be really upset about the window..." I joked about the front window that I jumped through to get into the building. It was clear that this wasn't actually Kiku. Maybe she was being controlled by the same lady who victimized Momotaro? When she asked what I was doing in her house I pointed at the destroyed wood by the door. "Oh Kiku, I thought you were calling an exterminator for these termites. An Aburame was a strange choice, but money's money." I took a defensive stance and analyzed Kiku after I gave my sarcastic response. My answers to her were odd but I wanted to see if this was the real Kiku I was dealing with based on how she would respond to me. I had no intentions of counterattacking but I was prepared to protect myself.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,130 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 740 || 900

Technique Used:
Destruction Insect: Swarm [ Kikaichu: Mure ] | Rank S | Overwhelming | Spiritual
The Aburame releases an X-rank amount of insects to actively infest the field or surround them. These actively released insects can then be used for insect techniques while also allowing access to the insects currently within the Aburame. Alternatively, sends out a cloud to pursue a target. Cannot be evaded, must be killed, defended against or waited out.
Dodge Roll | Rank C | Stat Boosted to S+
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:01 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab “What’re we worried about? It’s just one guy!”

tab Hearing these words brought a smirk to Moriyama's face. "Just one guy, huh? I still like my odds." he said with a light chuckle. He would then watch as the guards began their assault on him, the first wave drawing swords, much to his delight. It had been quite some time since he'd gotten the chance to cross blades with someone, let alone this many people. Unfortunately though, it seemed that they had no intention of engaging Moriyama in close combat like had hoped. Instead, the group swung their swords wildly in front of them, using them to generate a strong gust of wind.

tab While this may, have been disappointing from Moriyama's perspective, it wasn't entirely disadvantageous. In fact, he could make this work to his advantage. Adjusting his footing for better maneuverability, he sprung backwards into the air, performing a backflip to put a small bit of distance between himself and his attackers {Whorl | Rank A | Simple}. This would allow him to avoid the brunt of the damage from his enemies' strikes while utilizing the wind current to lift him high into the air. From his elevated position, he was able to get a clear view of the remaining guards and watch as they strung together a series of hand seals. 'Oh? And what do we have here?' he thought. It seemed they intended to shoot him out of the sky with some sort of ninjutsu. Luckily, he had just the right trick up his sleeve up his sleeve for such an occasion.

tab Tightening his grip on his sword as he brought it in front of him, Moriyama would begin to infuse the blade with his chakra, strengthening it for the attack that was to come. Moments later, he watched as the group's efforts came to fruition, sending a massive fireball straight at him. 'Perfect.' he grinned, his eyes reflecting the blazing inferno before him. Bringing his sword above his head, he waited as the enormous ball of fire drew closer and closer towards him. Then, just before it was set to make impact with him, he'd bring his blade down with a powerful swing to collide with it. "TAKE THIS!!!" he'd yell as the flaming projectile was sent flying back towards the group of guards that had created it {Fluid Transition | Rank B | Spiritual}.

tab Whether or not they were able to avoid the return service, Moriyama would return to the ground, gracefully landing on his feet. "So. What else you got? he jeered, grinning impishly from ear to ear as he returned to his previous stance {Blocking Stance | Rank C | Simple}. Maybe this time he'd get his wish and they'd come at him directly with their swords.

Chakra :: 2025 / 2065 || Stamina :: 1945 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6 >> +8

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Whorl | Rank A | Simple
The user performing several somersaults as they travel through the air, gaining a [1] point increase in speed or agility per rank of the technique. This can be used defensively to evade an attack or directly after a kicking technique. If used after a kicking technique, the user gains a [1] point speed increase to their next kicking attack if used directly after this technique. Alternatively, this technique can be used to relive damage from techniques that cause knock back or send the user flying to the ground by using the technique at the rank of the technique it is defending against.
Fluid Transition | Rank B | Spiritual
The user coats their blade in chakra. This effect can last until used or until the end of combat. The next ninjutsu that the user encounters at the rank of this technique or lower is reflected back at its source by simply making contact with this sword.
Blocking Stance | Rank C | Simple
The user stands in a front stance, their weapon held with two hands down by their hip. Their stance is more linear this time, with the blade held just off their body slightly to offer the opponent as little openings as possible. The blade crosses over the users midline, with the tip pointing at the enemies forehead. The user’s feet are firmly planted, making their strikes, blocks, and deflections have more power and effectiveness. Techniques executed from this stance confer a [1] point increase to endurance per rank of the technique. If a technique is executed from this stance and the user returns to this stance, they are not required to pay for it again until a new stance is taken.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:56 am
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Some of the guards stood and watched in shock as Moriyama redirected their fireball into their ranks. It wasn’t a move they were expecting, but it was far from a move that kept them from attacking. As Moriyama landed, the round to his left erupted into a shower of shrapnel, almost looking like a shark in the water. It moved at high speeds and by the time Moriyama would notice it, one security guard was already rising out from the earth. He held his hand out as a sword made from stone and earth formed from the ground and into his hand. [Underground Submarine Voyage C Rank, Doton Katana no Jutsu B rank] His speed lifted him into the air above the redheaded swordsman, allowing him to bring the stone sword crashing down onto the boy. The blade would seemingly leave afterimages in its wake as it was brought around to strike as the blade was coated in purple chakra. The illusory blades would seemingly darken the world to Moriyama, creating a sense of maliciousness and killing intent. [Helm Splitter B Rank Complex, Phantom Blade B Rank Complex>>A Rank Complex] Just outside of Moriyama’s vision, more blades of stone rose from the ground. The purple chakra on the first blade shot outward in a swing, missing Moriyama on purpose to strike the three blades, knocking them into the air to slice at the boy’s side. [Sword Fang D>>B Rank Simple]

“Nimure this isn’t the time for jokes.” Kiku ignored the Aburame’s joke with a stern scolding. “Don’t you get it? I don’t want your help! I never have!” She yelled, waving her arm in frustration. “You always try to save me, but you just get in my way!” Her violet eyes glowed with anger as she glared at Nimure. “You’re always going on about being there for me and s**t! But did you ever stop to think? Just once? That maybe I don’t want you around? You abandoned me at the Falls! You killed Momotaro!” As she yelled, the gold dust around the two of them began to stir, like the tides before an oncoming storm. Gold electricity charged the magnetic sand, sparking intermittently. “Or do you think now that he’s dead, you can claim me like some ******** trophy?!” Kiku let out a breath and the anger dwindled, but the hate was no less visible. “Now get out of my house.” She said, her voice harsh and cold, as she pointed the end of her tonfa at Nimure. “And get the <********> out of my life.”

Meanwhile, Kiku let out a groan. Her eyes flitted open, like she’d taken one hell of an afternoon nap. Her head felt fuzzy and her vision was a majority blurred. She could hear noises like the turning of tools, but it sounded far away. Like she was underwater. “Where…?” She managed to get out before a shadow stepped in front of her.

“Ah, I see you’re finally awake.” As Kiku’s vision slowly returned, the form of her father would become more visible to her. A quick scan around the room told the young girl enough for her to guess where she was. The room was white, almost spotless. It was lined with work tables, each one methodically organized with various tools of some sort or another. Organized by mechanical bits, or chemical supplies. “I thought that shock would’ve kept you unconscious during the procedure. But I guess there’s something to be said for the resilience of a puppet body. Even one made by a shoddy craftsman.”

Kiku winced against the light. Even without proper human eyes, the light still managed to hurt her somehow. She was able to gradually recall the events she could remember. The young girl had been backed into a corner by her own father, and knocked out with a nasty shock. But not before she’d done her own set of collateral damage. But everything after that was a blur. “I truly am astounded how someone like you was able to construct a puppet like this one.” Kuemon walked around Kiku’s field of vision to a table just barely out of sight. If the Chunin had to guess, this was her dad’s workshop. There was a mixture of shock in her mind from a few sources. One, it meant that that crazy Jiongu woman was right about her dad being a shinobi. But it also astounded her that he was as fluent in puppetry as he seemed. “It’s a shame that it’s wasted on such a distasteful form.” Kiku wanted to follow him, but no matter how hard she willed, she wasn’t able to move her body. Not even her head could turn, and she had to struggle to get her eyes to the side enough to see what her father was messing with.

Kuemon dropped something that hit the table with a heavy, dull thud, just as Kiku finally managed to get a glimpse. There, on the table, was her body, completely intact except for one thing: her head. “Hey what’re you doing?!” She yelled as she could feel panic start to rise up in her. “Don’t mess with that! Just what the hell is going on?!”

“Have you always been so vulgar?” Kuemon’s tone was disapproving, but no less calm, as he walked back to Kiku’s front. “Did you learn to talk like that from those boys, I wonder? Such competent shinobi… I wonder how they feel having someone like you bringing them down.” As her father spoke, Kiku grunted with effort. Somehow, some way, she was going to try and make her body move again. She was going to break out of here. Kuemon paid her no mind, interacting with her as if the princess was simply another object. “It’s a shame that their efforts will be a waste of time and potential.”

Kiku stopped struggling as she could and just stared at her father. “What… what do you mean?”

Kuemon turned his head as little as possible to give her a narrow eyed look through his glasses. “You made a commotion destroying part of my house.” He said. Anger was evident in his tone. It was subtle, but it was something Kiku was all too familiar with. “So those poor boys are trying to save you, thinking you’re in danger. But they’re wrong. As cliche as it sounds, by the time they get here it’ll be far too late.” Kiku just stared, and confusion must have been evident on her face because her father sighed in exasperation. “Even you should be able to figure out what I mean. Do you think you are the only one capable of building a puppet made for a human?” Kuemon shifted to the side, showing Kiku the table he had moved to. On the surface was another body. It was slightly taller than her current one, and had an air of familiarity around it. Like it was someone Kiku had seen years ago. “When you came to the hospital after the attacks on the Falls, you were afflicted with a sudden memory loss, were you not?” Kuemon asked. “I assume it was because of the shock of being transferred to a puppet body. An act of defiance to me and everything I’ve tried to build for this family. It’s shameless. So I’ve taken the liberty of preparing another body for you. A proper body. With everything designed just the way I envision it. No more secrets, no more rebellions. No more foolishness. You’ll finally be the son I’ve wanted you to be. And by the time those two boys get here, you will cease to exist. A new body. A new face. New memories. Then you’ll finally be worth something. Maybe.”

Kiku could only stare in horror at the words that were coming from her dad’s mouth. She’d never held a lot of love for him. But her internal relationship with him had been complicated: deep down, she’d always wanted his approval. But to hear him say what he was saying. Like she was just a… a doll… It stunned her right to her core. If what he said was right the Kiku couldn’t wait for Nimure and Moriyama to save her. She needed to think of a way out, and fast!

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2090/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 771/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

For Moriyama:

▰ Doton Katana no Jutsu [ Earth Element Sword ] | Rank B
The user forms the required hand sign, causing earth to rise up from around the user and form a medium or large tier weapon measuring up to ten feet in length. This sword has A Rank durability and no upkeep. This sword's resources are taken in to calculation when the opponent is interacting with the user's bukijutsu or basic combat skills with this weapon.

▰ Underground Submarine Voyage [ Dochuu Senkou ] | Rank C | Augment
This technique passively augments techniques that allow the user to submerge under ground. While moving within five feet of the surface of the earth, the user can forcefully throw dirt, rock and debris up to fifteen feet from the user's location above the surface, causing tier two blindness to those who are targeted by the debris and dust while causing deep bruising. This technique requires it's cost be paid every three posts.

▰ Helmet Splitter | Rank B | Complex Defend Against
This technique is a vertical downward slash designed to cleave bodies in half but gained it's name from it's innate ability to shatter armor pieces. When interacting with armor, this technique is treated as spiritual and when meeting armor that fails to resist completely, will cut into the target.

▰ Phantom Blade [ Yūrei no Ha ] | Rank B | Complex
A technique closely resembling the Samurai's Saber Technique. The user coats their weapon in a haunting demonic appearing chakra, creating a solid blade of chakra atop their original blade with up to a one foot extension. This technique requires an upkeep cost of two ranks below the executed rank with an E Rank minimum. In addition, the user is able to swing their blade, allowing it to send the chakra blade coating their own flying five feet per rank of the technique. Objects containing chakra that are sliced with this skill while attached to the user's real weapon have chakra absorbed equal to the upkeep cost of this technique and is automatically used to pay for the next posts upkeep.

▰ Sword Fang | Rank D>>B | Simple Defend Against
The user begins this attack by hitting three swords that had been previously positioned standing within striking distance to the user. By simultaneously hitting these swords near their partially burrowed tips with an incredibly fast swing of the user’s blade in hand, it causes all three of them to slash upwards.

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱When "Kiku" began speaking to me I raised an eyebrow. I knew for certain that this couldn't be her. She began shouting and putting me down in a way that hurt but I refused to fight back. To engage in this shouting match with a fake was beneath my honor. Whatever this image in front of me was though, it seemed to have a lot of information. When she accused me of killing Momotaro I felt my heart begin to hurt and react. Her words were like venom and I found myself covering my ears. I knew that these were all lies and I had to remind myself of it continuously. This isn't Kiku, it isn't Kiku, it's not her, no, no, no, no! I screamed in my own head as I stared at her pointing a tonfa at me. My intense and unrequited love for her only made this more difficult. I watched as the golden dust swirled around us and I knew that I needed to do something to prevent this bombardment. Or perhaps neutralize this fake Kiku altogether somehow. I had a suspicion that this was a genjutsu or perhaps her body being controlled like what happened earlier. I started shaking as I held my hands to my ears and knelt down on both knees. "Make the voices stop!" I shouted and attempted to appear as though I was having a mental breakdown. Meanwhile, kikaichu began crawling out of the bottom of my feet. Swarms of the tiny beetles burrowed into the ground discretely before one minuscule insect would attempt to attach itself to the bottom of Kiku's foot when it rose out of the ground. As I winced and screamed while shaking I would begin gathering information on whatever this thing masquerading at Kiku was. I would know that sort of chakra was involved and other data. I applied chakra to the beetle so that it would be completely undetectable. More insects continued discretely digging through the area. Once the time was perfect and I got all the information I needed, thousands of insects would fly from out of the ground. Kiku and I were now surrounded by a horde of insects who unleashed an extremely loud buzzing sound. The sound was so loud that it would likely overwhelm the non-Aburame across from me. The buzzing would make genjutsu, illusions, or other deceptions obvious so that hopefully I could get to the bottom of this. "Are you going to be more honest with me now?" My voice briefly came over the overwhelming buzzing as I stared ahead.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 2,355 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,130 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 580 || 900

Technique Used:
Insect Spying Technique [ Mushi Sekkou no Jutsu ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual
This technique costs no chakra. The Aburame lets lose a single insect or touches a single insect that may be in the natural world. The Aburame may then close their eyes and commune with the insect to see and hear whatever it is the insect is currently hearing or seeing. The Aburame may instead pay chakra to imbue the insect with a cloak so that it can become undetectable to sensory perceptions of the X rank. The insect dying while communing has been known to cause a shock almost equivocal to having died oneself. If the insect used was one of the Aburame's own, keep in mind its short life span.
Insect Jamming Technique [ Mushi Jamingu no Jutsu ] | Rank-S Insects | Overwhelming | Spiritual | Tier 4 Jamming
The user will disperse their insects widely through a thread. For the duration of the insect's lifespan, an appropriate Tier of the [Jamming] status is applied to the entire thread. The insects set off false positives and confuse Doujutsu. It is essentially the equivalent of static only more intense with an added buzzing that would make cicadas jealous. If they've eaten a chakra signature in the past they can emulate said chakra signature.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:35 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab As if it were a direct response to his taunt, barely even seconds after Moriyama had found his footing, the ground beside him suddenly erupted, taking the form of a giant shark. With a swift pivot, he turned to face the earthen creature, prepared to knock it away However, he was surprised to see the shark give way for a guard to emerge from its mouth. 'Oh? Taking the direct approach now, are we?' he thought. It didn't exactly play to the guard's numbers advantage, but Moriyama could respect his boldness. But then, the guard did something that lit a fire in Moriyama's eyes.

tab Moriyama watched as the guard used their chakra to gather together some of the loose debris from where they had emerged from the shark, brining it to their hand. The shape was crude, but there was no mistaking it. They were making a sword. "Oh yeah!. Now we're talking.!" He shouted enthusiastically. This was an all too welcomed sight for Moriyama. Other shinobi arts were all well and good, but for him, true combat was found in the clashing of blades, two warriors testing the mettle of their metals. Granted, this guard didn't exactly have a proper sword but that didn't matter. Moriyama would give him the same dues he would any other swordsman.

tab Taking a quick breath, Moriyama would begin to channel chakra into his sword, causing it to spark with electricity {Current Transfer Technique | Rank D}. It seemed that his opponent intended to use this opening as an opportunity to set up his own strike, rising into the air before him. As Moriyama watched this, he could see the guard's blade begin to take on a more sinister appearance as what almost appeared to be demonic chakra began to take shape around it. Further more, the swords seemed to almost split in three as a an eerie darkness crept into his vision. It was unsettling, for sure, but that didn't matter. Moriyama had faced down far worse and it would take more than this to shake his resolve. Whether it was one sword, or three, or three thousand, he was willing to set his own blade against them all.

tab Steeling himself, Moriyama brought his sword forward, ignoring the slashes of chakra that flew by him and solely focusing on meeting the guard's attack head on, delivering a powerful swing {Breaking Wave | Rank S | Complex}. While the swing itself would be enough to block the incoming attack, allowing Moriyama's stance to hold firm, the chakra infused into his blade would release upon impact sending both an electrical current and strong concussive force back at his opponent. If it worked as intended, this would send the guard flying, or at the very least, grant Moriyama some breathing room.

tab Unfortunately, In his excitement to cross blades with the guard, Moriyama failed to notice the three stone blades that had risen from the ground behind him. This would prove to be a costly oversight on his part, as the three swords would come flying at him from behind, cutting into his sides. "Gah!" he cried out in pain. While by no means fatal or even debilitating, there was no denying getting sliced up hurt like crazy. "Clever move. Not bad." he winced beneath his breath, resetting his footing to keep his stance firm.

Chakra :: 1935 / 2065 || Stamina :: 1865 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6 >> +8

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Current Transfer Technique [ Nagare Tensou no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user creates an electrical current in his or her hand; this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he or she happens to be holding at that moment, be it a Kunai, Senbon, Shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he or she performs is charged with this electrical current; if he or she blocks a weapon attack with a weapon, the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon, he or she can transfer the current into the opponent's weapon or can directly hit him with this current to shock the target. This technique may be ended at any time during the user's post.
Breaking Wave | Rank S | Complex
The user channels chakra into their blade and meets an incoming attack head on, releasing the chakra at the time of the impact. This technique must be executed at one rank advantage in the user's favor. Once defended, the chakra releases a concussive blast that throws the opponent in the opposite direction violently five feet per rank. This causes them to bounce along the ground if undefended until reaching either a structure or completely taking the damage.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔
The user stands in a front stance, their weapon held with two hands down by their hip. Their stance is more linear this time, with the blade held just off their body slightly to offer the opponent as little openings as possible. The blade crosses over the users midline, with the tip pointing at the enemies forehead. The user’s feet are firmly planted, making their strikes, blocks, and deflections have more power and effectiveness. Techniques executed from this stance confer a [1] point increase to endurance per rank of the technique. If a technique is executed from this stance and the user returns to this stance, they are not required to pay for it again until a new stance is taken.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
The force of the collision sent the man flying back, crashing against what was left of the estate walls. He leaned his blade against the ground and rose back to his feet. “You’re not so bad yourself, kid.” He finally said, his voice raspy. Whether that was from combat or if it was always like that was hard to tell. The guard lifted his blade and held it out before him. “It’s not too often someone comes along and wrecks most of my crew. I could use someone like you on my payroll. Whip these lazy asses into shape.” He would wait patiently for the shinobi’s answer before returning to the fight. “Shame, then I can’t let you leave!” He slammed his blade on the ground, creating a massive explosion of earth and stone. [Star’s Exploding Anger S Rank Complex] He would hide behind the debris, using it as cover to get close to Moriyama before shooting a volley of thrusts with his blade, each one carrying elemental properties of the Earth element. [Rip Tide S Rank Complex]

Nimure’s bugs swarmed the estate unbeknownst to his opponent. “What the hell are you doing?!” She yelled. “Don’t think for a second I’m gonna pity you! You shouldn’t even-” Her words were cut off as she made a motion to attack but was forcibly stopped. The Aburame bugs had gathered all along her limbs now, and were successfully able to restrain the girl from moving to attack. She did, however, squirm and grunt as she tried to free herself from the cocoon of insects while they began to siphon chakra from her. Within seconds Kiku exploded into a cloud of smoke that, once gone, would reveal… no-one Nimure would recognize. The outfit suggested security like the ones outside, but aside from that there were familiar (or important) details. The man before the Jonin was knocked unconscious from chakra drain and shock, unable to give Nimure the answers he looked for. The masked JUEI agent would still, somehow, receiv traces of knowledge from his bugs. Two chakra signatures down below and, even with his untrained sensory abilities, Nimure would be able to recognize Kiku’s chakra.

Down below in her father’s workshop, Kiku’s mind was racing. Something was keeping her magnetic connectors from reattaching her head to the rest of her body. She knew she was being restrained, but it went beyond physical holds. Something was locking her from her Jiton skills. She was on borrowed time while her dad went about his final preparations for the body transfer. Kiku glanced over at her separated body. Certain parts would move on her will. Fingers, ankles. Small movements based on the non-metal components of the puppet form. It was then the girl had a flash of inspiration. Kugutsu, ironically, wasn’t her strongest point. But she still understood the basics of thread creation. With an effort of will, the young Chunin formed threads of chakra that trailed from her neck and connected to her body. Kiku’s control was minimal, but she had enough to do what she needed. Kiku’s arm shot up, releasing a web of wire from her forearm into every direction in the workshop, decorated with an array of explosive tags. Before her father could even respond to the trap, the ignited kaifu paper all exploded at once with enough force to shake the estate from below, revealing her location to Nimure and Moriyama in an instant.

By the time the two boys would find their way to the destroyed workshop, the resulting cloud of smoke finally dissipated. “Get the hell up.” Kiku’s voice came out hard. Now free, her head locked into place on her neck with the assistance of her hands twisting it into place. She glared down at her father, her purple eyes glowing with chakra as she scowled. The girl stepped through the cloud, standing atop some loose rubble from the explosion over her father. “Get up so I can show you how outclassed you are, you novice.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

▰ Star's Exploding Anger | Rank S | Complex
The user charges up their Chakra, then quickly pierces the ground with their rapier. Upon impact with the ground, the rapier discharges its element in to the ground, creating a wave of Chakra that explodes in every direction. The effect area is twenty five feet in diameter and the effects of this technique depend on what Chakra is used. Depletes any Chakra stored in the rapier, removing the effects of the charge from the user’s rapier for the remainder of the post.

▰ Rip Tide | Rank S | Complex
The user holds their blade toward their foe and uses their opposite hand to support the blade. Channeling chakra into their attacks they release a furious volley of thrusts. For each rank of the technique the number of thrusts are increased by three. These thrusts can be divided among enemies or focused on a single enemy. The chakra that flows from the thrusts create sharp waves of chakra that impact those foes targeted. Foes stricken by an individual wave are effected by concussive damage that knocks them back five feet. This technique gains a [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱My eyes widened as Kiku's form disappeared to reveal another security guard. "I knew it." I muttered under my breath as I watched the man collapse in front of me. Once his chakra was fully drained, my insects took flight away from his body and coalesced above me toward the ceiling. I closed my eyes and could sense Kiku's chakra presence below me through beetles that I put under the floor. My beetles reported that there was another person below me as well so I knew that I had to act quickly. I ran toward the shattered window and spoke to Moriyama. "Hey Mori! If you're done kicking a**, I found Kiku. Follow me." I waved for him to follow behind me as I commanded my swarm to follow along too. I had a sweep of the whole house now that my hive was planted everywhere. All access to the workshop below was locked. Obviously whoever this was knew not to leave the doors accessible. It was then that I felt the home shake violently as I heard the loud bang. I commanded my insects to lead me downstairs. I ran behind them as quickly as possible as the swarm slammed into the basement door and knocked it off its hinges. When I ran in, the kikaichu flew above my arms and shoulders as I stood at the ready for combat. The smoke and rubble cleared to reveal the real Kiku and a man who I didn't recognize. "Kiku! What's happening?!" I shouted as I waited for Kiku to explain it all to me. The bugs that were spread through the house began crawling into the destroyed below-ground room ominously from the ceiling. Kiku was obviously at odds with the man on the floor so he was probably the one who was preventing them from accessing her. He obviously wasn't the woman from before who controlled Momotaro. Who else could it be? Her father? Was that why security was trying to stop us? I was too shocked to fully consider it as my mind ran a mile a minute.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 2,355 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,130 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 580 || 900

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:54 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Moriyama watched as the man pulled himself from a pile rubble that had once been part of the estate’s wall. ’Damn. Was really hoping he wouldn’t get up after that one. Guess I didn’t give that strike quite enough oomph.’ he thought to himself. He had hoped to have this little skirmish all wrapped up by this point but this last guy was proving to be more of a handful than the rest of the guards. ’Must be the guard captain or something. Just my luck he’d be on duty today.’ As exciting as it was to have a strong opponent to test his skills against, and a top notch swordsman at that, he really did need to get a move on. Who knew what kind of trouble Nimure was getting into inside the mansion.

tab Hearing the compliment the guard paid him, Moriyama couldn’t help but grin. ”A tempting offer, but as much as I’d like to train with you all, I’m afraid I’ll have to pass. I’ve already got a team, and, quite frankly, they’d be a mess without me.” he replied. At the man’s declaration that he wouldn’t be allowed to leave though, his grin took on a more impish shape. ”That really is a shame because, unfortunately, I’ve got other places to be. Guess this’ll have to be our last clash. Better make it a good one.” he retorted, his grip tightening on his weapon in anticipation of the guard’s next move. As the man plunged his sword into the ground, Moriyama watched as a wave of earth and stone were hurled in his direction and moved to counter. Once more charging his sword with electricity, he pivoted on his forward foot to perform a full rotation, sending out a wave of chakra of his own to match that of his opponent {Blue Heaven | Rank S | Complex}.

tab However, as Moriyama would quickly discover, this initial attack was but a cover for the man’s true attack, just as he had done before with his stone sword technique. This time though, Moriyama would not be caught off guard and swiftly moved to intercept the man’s strikes. His sword still surging with lightning, sparks flew as Moriyama met the guard strike for strike, producing a flash of light each time their blades met {Incarceration Ambush | Rank S | Complex}. After defending against the onslaught of thrusts, Moriyama finally spotted a break in the man’s strike pattern. Determined not to let this rare opening go to waste, Moriyama let out a burst of chakra with his last block intending to shove the man away from him and leapt into the air, bringing his sword over his head. ”Get ready to punch that clock, ‘cause I’m ending this NOW!” he shouted, his eyes glowing in the light of his sparking blade. He then brought down his sword with a mighty swing, hoping to deliver the decisive blow to end their battle {Incarceration Ambush | Rank A | Complex}.

Chakra :: 1935 / 2065 || Stamina :: 1865 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6 >> +8

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Blue Heaven [ Heki-ra no Ten ] | Rank S | Complex
The user perform a full rotation with their body, drawing their blade in a complete circle with them, gaining a [1] point increase to strength when used C rank and below while B rank and above gain a 2 point increase against those contacted by the blade. From the edge of the blade, the use expels a wave of their elemental chakra that expands five feet per rank of the technique's execution. Alternatively, this technique may be made spiritual to forego its stat increases but doubles its range.
Incarceration Ambush [ Shōkyaku Machibuse ] | Rank S/A | Complex
The user defends a physical attack using their sword to halt the offensive action. After stopping the attack, the user expels chakra from the blade and sends a mighty blast of elemental chakra from the blade that carries the target back with it. As the target travels backwards ten feet per rank, the user leaps above the elemental attack if successful and draws their elemental attack back to swirl around the blade, using it to utilize a second attack at one rank lower than the original. This may be used as a defensive activation and the secondary attack is successful if the primary counter attack is.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Moriyama’s blade struck true, managing to get around the guard’s rapid assault at just the right time. The boy’s blade cut through the man’s chest, and blood gushed out from him a delayed moment later. “Don’t think I’m givin’ up on you, kid…” He coughed with a smirk and a trickle of blood running from his mouth. “Once I’m all good an’ healed, I’m comin’ back fer ya, and givin you an offer you can’t refuse.” It was with this promise that the guard captain fell to the ground, unconscious.

“This b*****d was trying to dismantle me!” Kiku yelled as she jabbed a finger at her father. Her teeth were bared like fangs. Her rage, confusion, fear, and pain all whirled inside of her like a storm and it was extremely evident on her face. The explosion had knocked Kuemon from his feet and to the floor. By the time Kiku had finished speaking, he was already standing back up. The movement was at his leisure, apparently unphased and not worried by the sudden appearance of Nimure. He deliberately patted dirt and dust from his coat and then moved to wipe his glasses clean. He replaced the rimless glasses back on his nose before addressing Nimure.

“We are taking care of some family matters.” He said simply. When the glare of light left his lenses, Nimure would be able to see Kuemon’s eyes: focused, slightly narrowed, and hardened. Much like Kiku’s got when she was focusing. But Kiku’s father didn’t move to look at the Aburame as he spoke to the Jonin, and his tone was similar to that of someone speaking to “the help” when they entered a room they shouldn’t be in. “If you’ll excuse me.” Kuemon adjusted his collar, only slightly revealing a string of Fuuin that ran down to his sternum. “I have to give my delusional son a lesson in respect.”

“Not on your life!” Kiku snarled, lifting the sleeve of her jacket, also revealing strings of Fuuin along her forearm. Simultaneously, two massive clouds of smoke filled the room, fading to reveal Kiku’s puppets: Soldier, Archer, Wall, and Dragoon. Meanwhile, Kuemon’s own army of puppets would be revealed as the smoke dissipated. Unlike Kiku’s, his were featureless dolls, reminding Kiku of the one she had during the academy. The difference being was just the sheer number. It was a veritable swarm of mannequins, too many for Kiku to count even with her mechanical eyes.

Kiku clenched her jaw and reflexively took a step back out of shock. She’d never seen her dad as anything near the realm of a shinobi. But here he was, commanding hundreds of puppets with the kind of ease Kiku could only dream of. “Do you think you’re the first one to look at your heritage and understand its synergy for puppetry?” Kuemon asked, adjusting his glasses by the bridge. As he did so, all of his puppets began to spark, illuminating the workshop with electricity as the lightning became a steady current. “Allow me to show you who is truly outclassed.” His eyes finally glanced at Nimure. “And if you interfere, I will have no choice but to teach you a lesson as well.”

There was no movement. There was no tell. Kuemon looked back to Kiku and suddenly the swarming mass of puppets were upon her like a wave. Kiku’s surprise delayed her reaction, and she didn’t move until she was already surrounded. To top it off, these puppets were incredibly fast for as basic as they looked. Her only advantage was the shared sight she had between her own squadron of puppets, her eyes darting around to see incoming puppets as they rushed her bit by bit. It was all she could do to dodge, weave, or duck around them. If by any chance there was an opening to attack, she would attempt to take advantage of it with her own puppets. But whenever her own creations went to attack, her father’s puppets dodged with blinding speed reminiscent of a Body Flicker. it was aggravating at best and deadly at worst. Kiku's mind raced, trying to think of a counter, a weakness, something, to give her an edge. but her father's puppets were too numerous, and too quick, for her to give a proper analysis.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:06 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱My eyebrows tensed as I looked at Kuemon. Kiku was accusing him of trying to dismantle her puppet body. Family matters? It was starting to click into place who this man was. When he referred to Kiku as his son that essentially confirmed by suspicions. It hurt my heart that my friend's family was so terrible and out to harm her for being herself. I had no idea that Kiku's family had shinobi powers and was shocked as hundreds of marionettes filled the room and began glowing with an electrical charge. When he threatened me about interfering, I just shook my head. "Now I'm glad I talked her out of getting you that "World's Greatest Dad" coffee cup!" No such thing happened but this man was certainly in the lead for the worst Konohagakure father award. I grit my teeth together roughly as I removed my white gloves and jacket. Venomous insects crawled through the skin of my revealed muscular arms. The poisonous nano insects also crawled over the skin of my chest, legs, and face up and over my brow.

▱▰▱I stared at the hundreds of electrified puppets that were moving just as quickly as the lightning itself. I needed to act quickly to protect Kiku but I knew that it might be difficult to stop all of these targets at once. I knew next to nothing about puppets but one thing I did understand was that if you take out the puppeteer then the rest would fall into place. I stared at him and tried to think of a way to get past his barrage of defenses. I formed a tiger handseal before disappearing in a blink and moving in a straight line through an opening with a body flicker. I would hopefully reappear in front of Kuemon before my left arm would extend to wrap around his ankles. If this was successful then he would be unable to move and the rinkaichu would infect him through the skin of his feet. I then delivered a second strike with my right hand's extended fingers directly into his neck. This hit would destroy his Adam's apple and cave in his throat while infecting him with the necrotic rinkaichu toxin. My goal was to use my assassin skills to take him out instantly and incapacitate the puppets that were assaulting Kiku.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 2,345 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,090 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:
▰ Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.
▰ Twin Pythons | Rank C [ Stat Boosted to S+ ] | Simple [ Using one arm instead of two ] [ Rinkaichu Symbiosis Toxin Applied ]
The user uses their unorthadox body training to sling their arms at a foe. The user's arms extend up to ten feet, seeming to slither along the ground and rising up to coil around the target's feet. The hands will slap the at the skin just at the ankle in order to secure the target while breaking the skin, infecting them. This technique gains a [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.
▰ Shatter Touch | Rank C [ Stat Boosted to S+ ] | Simple [ Rinkaichu Symbiosis Toxin Applied ]
Seemingly out of the ordinary, this technique revolves around a hard-hitting strike as opposed to the style's lethal rapid strikes. The user performs a single fingered thrust that is aimed to pierce whatever it encounters. This piercing strike is capable of shattering light armors at C Rank, medium armors at B rank and heavy armors at A rank. If executed beyond A rank, the user is able to pierce the flesh of the target, injecting the chosen toxin. The user gains a [1] point increase in strength per rank of the technique.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data
Drug Name: Rinkaichū Symbiosis Toxin
Drug Type: Poison
Drug Tier: Legendary
Drug Form: Liquid | Insect Toxin
Narcotic Description: Nimure's Rinkaichū Symbiosis Toxin is a purple liquid poison that is absorbed by his rinkaichu. The Rinkaichū are able to carry the poison and apply it through contact with Nimure's skin. This poison was designed with the unique biochemistry of Nimure and the Rinkaichū in mind. Thus, the poison has no toxic effect on Nimure or his specific breed of Rinkaichū.

When the Rinkaichū make contact with the target's skin the poisonous nano insects are able to destroy the target's cells. This causes excruciating pain and a horrific necrosis disease that spreads and rots the skin while applying the following effects:

▱▰▱Tier Four Disease | Necrosis
▱▰▱Reduces strength by 8.
▱▰▱Bukijutsu and Taijustu are 1-rank weaker.
▱▰▱Increase the cost of all techniques by [40].
▱▰▱Reduces activations by [1].
▱▰▱Necrotic skin loss.

Personal Attributes

Class Information

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Watching as the guard captain fell before him, Moriyama leaned forward, placing his hands on his knees to support his upper body. "Jeez. That took way more energy than I expected. I really gotta work on my cardio." he said between heavy breaths. As the captain addressed him once more, Moriyama lifted his head to look in the man's direction. "Oh good. You're still alive. I was worried that last hit might have been deeper than I'd wanted. Can't have you dying on me like that." At the mentioning of them meeting again, Moriyama gave a chuckle. "Yeah? Bring it, old man. Who knows? Maybe I'll even make you a decent sword so we can have a real fight next time." he replied with a smirk. He then watched as the captain closed his eyes and slipped away into unconsciousness, thus putting an end to their fight.

tab With the defeat of the captain of the guards, it appeared that all the outside forces had been taken care of. While it was tempting to take a break after dealing with an entire squadron all by himself, Moriyama knew that there was no time to rest. Even from outside the mansion, he'd felt the earth tremble several times during his battle with the guards. There was no way for him to know the specifics but whatever was going down inside, his teammates definitely needed him. As such, he allowed himself one last deep breath before pulling himself back upright and entering into the mansion.

tab Once inside, Moriyama was met by the unfortunate sight of an empty foyer. "Ah man. How the heck am I supposed to find them in this huge house?!"" he groaned. Based on the tremors he had experienced, he would guess that they were either somewhere on the ground level or somewhere below but that only helped him so much. With how huge the mansion was, that could still leave him with an extensive search."Ah man. There's gotta be a faster way to find them than just running around." And that's when he saw them. A few of Nimure's special beetles, stragglers left behind from an earlier encounter. Knowing they'd have no trouble finding their way back to their master, Moriyama chose to follow after them.

tab Eventually the beetles led Moriyama to hidden part of the mansion far underground, where the boy was met by a most unusual sight: an army of featureless puppets. While this sight would certainly haunt his nightmares later that night, he didn't have time to unpack the creepiness of it all at the moment. As it stood, Nimure's focus was on taking out the puppeteer while Kiku was busy fending off the swarm of puppets, vastly outnumbering her own squadron of puppets. Between the two of them, it definitely seemed that she could use his assistance more. 'Looks like it's up to me to even the odds.' he thought with a smirk. In blinding burst of flames, Moriyama launched himself across the room in a blazing fireball, leaving a wall of fire in his wake {Blazing Rush [ Moeru Zenshin ]| Rank S | Complex}. In the blink of an eye, he easily make his way through the sea of faceless dolls, slashing at several of them along the way, before appearing in front of Kiku. "Hey there. Need a hand?" he said, flashing an impish grin at the girl as he took up a defensive stance {Blocking Stance | Rank C | Simple}

Chakra :: 1855 / 2065 || Stamina :: 1765 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6 >> +8

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Blazing Rush [ Moeru Zenshin ]| Rank S | Complex
The user moves forward, sending a wave of elemental chakra behind them in a half circle expanding five foot increments and move [1] point faster when used C rank and below and 2 points faster when used at B Rank and above. For each rank applied, they travel ten feet forward, appearing as an incoming cannon ball of their elemental affinity, plowing through their target as they make a horizontal slice through the target, ending their technique behind them. Those moving slower than the user at the time of execution see nothing more than a blur of elemental fury.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
The only change in Kuemon’s expression as Nimure sped in front of him was a slight raise of his eyebrows. The Aburame was fast, much faster than Kuki’s father. But his experience would become evident quickly, as one of the many puppets he controlled intercepted Nimure’s strike. [Mannequin Sacrifice A Rank Spiritual] Nimure’s arms wrapped around the puppet, binding it tightly until the metal frame shattered to pieces. As Nimure went to strike again, the metal from the puppet dissolved into gold dust and rose up, shielding Kuemon. Gold dust splashed along the floor as the boy’s fingers managed to just barely pierce the shield, but stopping harmless from the man’s body. [Iron Shield A Rank] “I see your parents decided not to teach you manners.” He said, his piercing gaze eyeing Nimure from around the shield. “Allow me to change that.” As he spoke, the ground around the two of them began to shift into more and more gold dust, tendrils trailing up into the air to form solid structures. The structures collided, shooting off spikes into the ground to limit Nimure’s range of movement. Kuemon brought a hand up behind his shield and gathered a small clump of gold dust at the tip of his thumb and charged it with electronegativity. He took the chance that, once his spikes formed, it would distract Nimure enough for the man to fire the clump of dust. He flicked his thumb and the golden shield parted enough for the bullet to fire straight at Nimure. [Iron Sand World Order, Magnetism: Railgun Technique Korabo>> S+]

Kiku could watch on from her prison of puppets as Nimure fought against her father. She needed to get out there and help him. But her father’s puppets, charged with electricity, would block her path every time she would attempt to leave. The young princess would be able to predict the path of her blockers, and she would use her own puppets to attack the mannequins as they got in her way. With a yell, Kiku moved her Dragoon puppet to launch a stream of fire at one particular set of puppets. The heat melted them down nearly instantly, and Kiku noted that as soon as they fell apart, the metal would disintegrate into the mass of gold dust that her father was generating. She was slowly making progress, but the sheer number of puppets was keeping Kiku from helping her friend. The girl’s frustration rose, between the constant stream of defense and currently being locked from her own magnetic abilities. Kiku grit her teeth before she heard crashing and clanging. By the time she could turn to the source, a fireclad Moriyama was already at her side. “It’s about time you showed up, mister big damn hero.” Kiku scolded her squadmate. She didn’t show it, but the girl was glad he was here. One extra body could mean all the difference. “I’ll fill you in later, but the main thing you need to know is that my dad’s puppets are extremely fast and incredibly strong. He’s been keeping me tied up in here while he fights with Nimure, probably so he can pick us off one at a time.” A devilish smirk crossed the girl’s lips as she thought back to the puppets that were destroyed. “But they’re also incredibly fragile. His craftsmanship is shoddy, and he sacrifices durability for speed and power. It’s kinda disgraceful, wouldn’t you say?” She flashed Moriyama her smirk, which still carried hints of a sinister aura, as she began to form handseals. Kuemon could keep her from using Jiton, but Mokuton was fair game! “I’m gonna hide our movements so we can take out as many of these disgraces as possible. Think you can handle that?” Kiku wouldn’t wait for a response before her own chakra caused the very ground to shake. [Wood Release: Nativity of a Sea of Trees A Rank Overwhelming]

What was left of the floor began to crack as massive roots all rose from the ground. They thrashed about, passively destroying mannequin puppets, if they didn’t entangle the creations inside the branches. Kiku knew how Moriyama fought. Maybe he wouldn’t be able to do large scale destruction like her own jutsus afforded her. But the girl wanted to give the acrobatic shinobi enough platforms to combo his high speed Bukijutsu from easily.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mannequin Sacrifice: A Rank Spiritual
Kuemon simply uses one of his own puppets to block a hit for him. Due to their low durability, the puppet instantly shatters. However, it can then be transformed into gold dust, reducing the cost of the next Jiton technique by two ranks. Once every three posts, this defense requires no activation.

▰ Iron Shield [ Hagane no Tate ] | Rank A
The user creates a dense, circular shield from Iron Sand that with a diameter of 5 feet. The shield will stop jutsu one rank above its power and below. The shield has an upkeep cost of chakra equivalent to two ranks below it's casted cost. While this upkeep cost is being paid, damage received by the shield at or below its defensive capabilities cannot break the shield.

▰ Iron Sand World Order [ Satetsu Kaihou ] | Rank S>>S+
This jutsu uses iron sand to create a gigantic sphere of branching spikes. The user creates two masses of iron sand with matching polarities and then merges them together. This causes the magnetic forces to instantly increase and the repellent force created by the two similar magnetic fields scatters the iron sand across a vast area. The iron sand spreads in spikes that branch off irregularly, making it almost impossible to get a clear overview of what is happening. This also makes evading the spikes nearly impossible. Even if the opponent has managed to evade getting hit, the iron sand spikes will have filled the entire surroundings, cutting off any escape routes. With the opponent trapped, the user is free to attack in person. This technique requires an extra rank to dodge.

▰ Magnetism: Railgun Technique [ Jiki: Rērugan no Jutsu ] | Rank S>>S+
The user places a small object between their thumb and forefinger, almost as if they are going to flip a coin. But instead of simply flipping a coin, the user super charges their arm with incredible amounts of electricity, using the thumb as a focal point to transfer the power to the object. Upon transfer, the object accelerates at massive speeds, damaging anything in its path.
• This technique requires an additional rank to dodge. (Capped at S+)

Stumpleton

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 11:43 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I could feel my hand pierce and destroy the puppet that jumped in front of its master. My arms crushed through the steel with ease as gold dust danced in the air around me. I actually got more enraged when Kuemon spoke to me about bad manners. "At least I'm not as rude as attempted filicide!" I scolded him for his abhorrent plans for killing his own child. As hardened electrified spikes of gold dust spread around me with a bullet coming toward me I immediately stood my ground with a squared stance. I was unable to move much so I lowered my mask and cupped my hands in front of my mouth. I released a cloud of highly toxic all-consuming rinkaichu insects. I also managed to make them highly acidic and attempted to corrode all the golden jiton structures and attacks. I inhaled deeply again as I watched the nano bugs destroy all that they came into contact with. I released a second cloud of rinkaichu but this one was directed squarely at Kuemon. My hope was to infect him with poison that would turn his internal organs into liquid. I watched as the nano insects took flight toward him before releasing more venom, but this time in the form of another bitingly sarcastic remark. I remembered what he said earlier about Kiku being his delusional son. "You sure are bigoted for a man who plays with dolls all day!" I shouted as I pulled my mask up over my nose and mouth again.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 1,685 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,090 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:
Forbidden Technique: Poison Cloud [ Kinjutsu: Dokujin ] | Rank S+-Insects | Spiritual | {Requires Rinkaichū} [ Tier 4 Poison ] [ Corrosion Applied ] x2
The Aburame with their forbidden lethal insect active will bring their hands to their mouth and blow out a cloud of the nano-scale poisonous insects. These insects will then rapidly begin to spread ten feet per second up to a 100-feet in radius. A target that inhales this cloud will immediately experience an incurable unless treated by an Iryonin immediately Tier-4 Poison and Tier-4 Disease and be on the verge of if not dead. Touching the cloud applies the Tier-4 Poison as usual. This cloud however only lasts one post as Rinkaichu are not designed to survive if not in contact with anything organic to feed on.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data
Drug Name: Rinkaichū Symbiosis Toxin
Drug Type: Poison
Drug Tier: Legendary
Drug Form: Liquid | Insect Toxin
Narcotic Description: Nimure's Rinkaichū Symbiosis Toxin is a purple liquid poison that is absorbed by his rinkaichu. The Rinkaichū are able to carry the poison and apply it through contact with Nimure's skin. This poison was designed with the unique biochemistry of Nimure and the Rinkaichū in mind. Thus, the poison has no toxic effect on Nimure or his specific breed of Rinkaichū.

When the Rinkaichū make contact with the target's skin the poisonous nano insects are able to destroy the target's cells. This causes excruciating pain and a horrific necrosis disease that spreads and rots the skin while applying the following effects:

▱▰▱Tier Four Disease | Necrosis
▱▰▱Reduces strength by 8.
▱▰▱Bukijutsu and Taijustu are 1-rank weaker.
▱▰▱Increase the cost of all techniques by [40].
▱▰▱Reduces activations by [1].
▱▰▱Necrotic skin loss.

Personal Attributes

Class Information

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 1:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Moriyama smirked at Kiku's reception to his arrival. "What can I say? I like to make a big entrance." he chuckled. Looking out at the sea of puppets that surrounded them and let out a low whistle. 'From one army to another.' he thought, shaking his head. He was definitely getting his workout in today, that was for sure. As Kiku gave him a quick run down of the situation, he nodded along in understanding. Fighting Nimure himself while Kiku dealt with puppets and he had been outside taking care of guards, it seemed her father's plan was to divide and conquer. 'Ah man. And I played right into it.' he mentally chastised himself. At least he had managed to catch up with Kiku and together, he was certain that the two of them could work their way to Nimure. Then the three of them could combine their forces to take down her dad and put an end to this whole mess.

tab When Kiku asked if him if he'd be able to keep up, Moriyama flashed a toothy grin. "Oh don't worry about me. I'll be just fine." However as Kiku took the forest she'd created, using the thick foliage to mask her movements as she made her way through the sea of puppets, Moriyama remained stationary. After all, why go hunting for the manikins when he could bring them all to him by force. Summoning a second katana to his hand, Moriyama began to flood chakra into it, causing it to set ablaze just as the sword in his other hand {Unsealing Technique | Rank E - Flame Spread Technique | Rank D}. "If you thought my entrance was dramatic, check this ou!" he called out. He then started to rotate in his place with both his arms and blades out stretched. As he continued to spin, wind chakra began to form around his blades, growing in strength with each rotation. Combining with the flames of his blade, Moriyama would soon fade from view as he became surrounded by an enormous flaming tornado {Twin Blade Twister | Rank A | Complex}. While he was sure that Kiku would be able to resist the pull of the winds he generated without issue, if the puppets were as flimsy as she claimed, they would surely be pulled into the towering inferno, reducing them all to bits of ashen wood.

Chakra :: 1800 / 2065 || Stamina :: 1725 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +4

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Unsealing Technique [ Kaifū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items that have been stored using fūinjutsu, Fūnyū no Jutsu, et cetera ( 1 item type per seal usage ). This technique is a standard ninjutsu which allows a shinobi to summon an assortment of items that have been stored in special seals, using fūinjutsu. Scrolls are the most commonly chosen for item storage. When needed, the owner activates the seals releasing their stored items or weapons of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons or have other seals inside of them, which expands the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use. Further ranks require further, and separate, training. Weapons are the most commonly sealed objects. The act of unsealing does not cost an activation, and remains only five chakra, regardless of the quantity of items unsealed.
Flame Spread Technique [ Hi Shinten no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user channels fire chakra from their hand to whatever weapon they have in hand. The flames cloak the weapon, extending its range up to five feet. This also allows the user's bukijutsu and Basic Combat Skills to cause tier one burning and burns upon contact. This technique has an upkeep cost of five chakra per post.
Twin Blade Twister [ Nito Tatsumaki ] | Rank A | Complex
The user rotates furiously, using chakra to maintain a high velocity as they rotate over and over, generating a tornado around their figure that extends ten feet in width and twenty feet in height. Anything caught in this tornado's range is minced by the rapid moving blades as the user gains a 2 point increase in speed. If the user has the wind element, those within a fifty foot radius are drawn toward the tornado unless they expend a C rank amount of chakra to resist.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Gold dust rained through the tree limbs as Moriyama and Kiku destroyed the army of mannequins, turning the floor of the workshop into a pseudo-desert of gold. Kiku hit the ground first and wasted no time in running to Nimure. She needed to help him. Even if her father’s puppets had been destroyed, she wasn’t sure of what other tricks he could pull off. His skills as a shinobi were a mystery to her, and he could still pull anything from his sleeve to hurt her friends. However, in the short time it took her to travel from one side of the workshop to the next, Kiku would see that the Aburame was going on the offensive. A swarm of toxic bugs filled the air, converging on Kuemon as the room dissolved like acid. He tried to fight off the bugs, but it was clearly not enough to stop them from entering his body and destroying him from the inside out. Kiku froze at the sight. Despite how badly he treated her, and what he’d just tried to do, seeing her father like that forced her to come to a stop. Her feelings were complicated, and the righteous fury she held in her about her father was locked in combat with the desire to keep her family safe. Even after all of that, Kiku wanted to plead with Nimure to deactivate the jutsu, even though she knew it would be too late. But the words got caught in her throat and the girl nearly choked on them. But for better or for worse, Kiku wouldn’t be forced to think about it much longer.

“You know, for shinobi, you guys make a lot of noise.” A familiar voice came from the shadows before the owner was revealed a second later. Hohoemu strolled into view, twirling the needle sword Nuibari like it was a show cane. Her expression carried a pleasant smile that was twisted with malice. “But I have to say, you guys do a good job. Saved me the hassle of killing him myself.” Black tendrils sprouted from the stitches on her body. “But if you don’t mind-” The woman stopped twirling the needle and planted it into the ground with a loud ‘crack’ as it pierced the earth. Her eyes went wide as her grin became more feral. “-The final blow is mine!” Wordlessly, Kiku stepped between Hohoemu and Nimure, her purple eyes glaring daggers at the woman. While she made no motion, the sea of gold dust swirled as if in response to the girl’s will. It was nice to see the puppeteer had access to her Magnet release again. “Oho? Are you planning on saving that monster?” The woman taunted, smirking at Kiku. “Or do you have a death wish too? I could always use some more toys to p-”

“God you’re so annoying.” Kiku cut the woman off, the mild shock wiping the smile from her face. Kiku, however, couldn’t hide her own grin any more. “And you’re late. I thought you’d be here forever ago. I was starting to wonder if you’d ever show up. See, I knew trying to find you would be next to impossible. You hid in Konoha for too long for us to try and hunt you down. But if I laid out the trap of our family dispute here, I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist.” Kiku placed a hand on her hip and she jerked her other thumb to Nimure and Moriyama behind her with a look of indignation on her face. “I just didn’t plan for these two to be so damn nosy.” Not that I don’t appreciate it, she thought.

“You played me?” Hohoemu asked, astonishment clear as day on her face.

“Like a game, and it’s time I brought it to a close. We still have a score to settle.” Kiku snapped her fingers and a cloud of smoke exploded next to her. She still had one more puppet to call to her aid, and the princess wasn’t going to fight without her prince. As the smoke faded, it would reveal the body of Momotaro hovering a few inches off of the ground next to her. While his body was segmented, the Kaguya’s form was mostly the same. White hair, and glaring red eyes that pierced right into the woman like blades. However, the shock wore off quickly and the threads around Hohoemu began to flick violently as her smile returned too. But it seemed fake and, while it still carried her malice, it was superseded by rage, pure and simple.

“You aren’t the only one with toys to play with, brat.” She managed to snarl as her threads exploded outward. They gathered together as four swirling masses, before combining into solid forms. They landed on either side of the woman of nearly intangible shapes, each sporting large bodies and white masks. [Realization of the Heart S Rank] The thread monsters were linked back to their creators by a single black thread hidden among the mass of black tendrils that erupted from her body. A seemingly impossible amount of threads would explode from her stitches, morphing her slender form into something much more monstrous, much more accurate to the woman’s true nature. [Exoskeleton of Threads S] The air around the white haired woman began to shimmer as waves of extreme heat expanded from her body, melting the room around the four of them. “I’m going to burn this building to the ground, where it’ll serve as your coffins!” She snarled. The thread monsters on either side of her would shoot out to the side, each pair aiming for Nimure and Moriyama. The jaws of their masks would shoot open, and embers would form in the mouth of one, while wind would generate in the mouth of another. Each would blast their respective element at Nimure and Moriyama, the wind generating fuel for the flames as the fire expanded and exploded at the two ninja. [Hellfire Whirlwind x2 B Rank Korabo Violent Whirlwind B Rank Korabo>>A Rank x2, one aimed at Nimure and Moriyama Respectively]

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

▰ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill [ Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu ] | Rank B>>A Rank
The user forms the required hand signs, creating a cyclone of flames around them that expands ten feet and reaches forty feet in height. These flames ensnare and throw targets that make impact up to forty feet. Those who forcibly enter the whirlwind acquire tier one burns and burning, increasing the tier for every post remaining within the flame.

▰ Violent Whirlwind [ Ressenpū ] | Rank B>> A Rank
The user performs a simple hand seal and blows across it to produce a powerful stream of wind from their mouth. If this stream of winds lands, in addition to dealing with it’s rank in damage the resulting attack is capable of lifting people or similarly-sized objects up into the air and preventing escape for single activation worth of time and allowing for a follow-up attack to find it’s mark. It is important to be noted that the opponent is by no means paralyzed and is capable of performing ninjutsu to defend themselves. As with most techniques, body flicker is also able to escape this technique.

Stumpleton

▰ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill [ Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu ] | Rank B>>A Rank
The user forms the required hand signs, creating a cyclone of flames around them that expands ten feet and reaches forty feet in height. These flames ensnare and throw targets that make impact up to forty feet. Those who forcibly enter the whirlwind acquire tier one burns and burning, increasing the tier for every post remaining within the flame.

▰ Violent Whirlwind [ Ressenpū ] | Rank B>> A Rank
The user performs a simple hand seal and blows across it to produce a powerful stream of wind from their mouth. If this stream of winds lands, in addition to dealing with it’s rank in damage the resulting attack is capable of lifting people or similarly-sized objects up into the air and preventing escape for single activation worth of time and allowing for a follow-up attack to find it’s mark. It is important to be noted that the opponent is by no means paralyzed and is capable of performing ninjutsu to defend themselves. As with most techniques, body flicker is also able to escape this technique.

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff