[PRP] Lunch break [FINISHED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:51 pm
Kelpie smiled and nodded in understanding "Well that's alright, I don't go out all that often I went out of the water to go to a Venus day party and it was pretty fun." She said cheerfully "And maybe sometimes I can bring you things from land since it's a little easier for me to do so, but yea the need for water is real and doesn't go away on land." Land was a passing infatuation for her. "I don't remember if I've ever asked you what do you do for fun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:25 am
Haust smiled at her suggestion. "That'd be really nice, actually. Thank you!" He'd have to look forward to it.

Moving onto happier things, he pondered her question - what -did- he do for fun? "Well... I enjoy good food, and listening to music. Sometimes I go dancing. Nothing really all that unusual, really. There might be something Ive yet to discover though."

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:24 am
Kelpie nodded and then said "That all sounds nice." She was a little lost as what to say next she hadn't spent this much time with another pae in a long time. She had mostly been doing her own thing and playing a few pranks along the way. Dating was complicated for her. "Soo? Lunch then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:40 am
"YES, LUNCH." Haust internally cringed at his over-enthusiastic response to her moving the conversation along - by Alu was he awkward! He coughed lightly through his gills before repeating with the appropriate enthusiasm. "Yes, lunch. We should almost be at the Cafe."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:58 am
Kelpie laughed as the tension was relaxed a little by Haust's outburst. It was nice to know she wasn't the only one who was trying to get a feel for this and how they worked with each other. It was still to new to say they were the perfect match. "That's good I look forward to seeing it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:02 am
Haust smiled meekly at Kelpies response, glad she'd taken it that way. "I hope it blows you away!"

A little time later, they'd arrived at a cute little underwater shoppette, truly a hole-in-the-reef if you ever saw one. "One sec!" He swam in for a moment before returning with a pair of menus. He handed one to her. "Go ahead and have a look - I can put in the order in a bit."

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:14 am
Kelpie grinned "I'm sure it will be great." She said warmth in her tone. It was so sweet that he was so nervous worrying so much about her reaction. "Don't worry so much, I'm here because I like you, I'm sure the food will be wonderful." She looked at the menu and picked out some kelp and a few other treats. It really was comfort food that she hadn't had seen the last time she was back home for dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:29 am
Haust's heartrate noticeably increased at her comment, and he hid the slight flushing of his cheeks behind the menu as he likewise decided what he'd like to eat. He went with some fish roe hand-wrapped in kelp and a couple of other similar sorts of sharable plates - why bother with a picnic if you weren't going to graze on a number of things.

He nodded at her choices - "Be right back!" - and went inside to place their order. Of course, he was covering the cost. Wouldn't be much of a gentlefish to invite her out and then ask her to pay. It didn't take much time at all to prepare (most of it was raw after all), so he stayed inside before emerging with a small seagrass basket full of all sorts of goodies.

"I'm excited - this should be sooooo good."

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:30 am
Kelpie looked on excited by the basket, she smiled brightly at Haust. "I'm excited too, let's go and find a good spot to eat together." The more time she spent with him the more she liked him. He was such a sweet guy. She hadn't met anyone like him before.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:05 am
Haust was practically a-glow at this point in his excitement. "Heck yeah~ There should be some good places nearby." He reached over to grab her hands and lead her to one, hesitated for a second, then committed to the gesture and took her hand into his.

Then off they went.

Following an afternoon of small talk, storytelling, and getting closer, they said their goodbyes and parted ways until the next time. He left feeling a newfound sense of resolve to put some effort into his life and to live a bit more deliberately, one step (or, well, tail flick) at a time.

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:06 am
Kelpie was happy to see Haust grow more confident with them hanging out when he got more excited and grabbed her hand and she grabbed his. She smiled warmly at him as they went off together. She was looking forward to relaxing and having a great time with him.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff