Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Flames of Fate but stuff actually happens|| Roku & Mina Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:03 am
User Image
The Crimson Nekomata of Konoha
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Scholar 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Lava

User ImageUser Image
Mina nodded and took Roku’s hand, accepting the help back to her feet. He was right, and she knew it. It was obvious, really. Mina was the only one holding herself back. She knew that, and yet she couldn’t stop. It was infuriating. So Mina didn’t take another second. No time to rest, no time to recover. The young woman looked to Roku, her green eyes filled with determination as she hastily readied herself. Mina once again formed the ball of fire, and once again she would slowly succumb to the fears of New Verales, haunted by the ghosts of that day.

But she would try again, and again, and again. It was like she was running into a brick wall over and over. She couldn’t tell if she was making progress, but it was important to her that she kept going. After countless tries, Mina was back on her knees. She was panting, between the chakra exertion and frequent panic attacks. “...Again…” She gasped, standing shakily to her feet. “One more time…”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4050/4050
Stamina: 3750/3750
Nature Chakra: 400/400
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Encurance: 8

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

Brooy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:34 pm
User Image

Roku began to pace in a circle around Mina as she made her attempts at controlling her fire. For the most part he just watched her besides occasionally checking on her to make sure she was okay. The man sighed as he watched her struggle. It wasn't a struggle he particularly enjoyed watching, but Roku had to allow Mina some time to try and figure it out on her own. "Take a break Mina... You won't ever reach your goal if you kill yourself first." The man would say as he stopped his pacing directly in front of her.

The day in New Verales felt so long ago in Roku's perspective, he had almost forgotten how bad that day really was for the group. Mina took the brunt of the attack that day when that Liam guy lost control. "I know New Verales was horrible Mina... I know a lot of people died, but I want you to remember all the people we managed to save too." Even with everything going on, Roku could remember the civilians who managed to escape fleeing for their lives. Who knows how many other people they saved from what was happening below New Verales. "We never could have known about the chakra that infested your gift." He would say, referring to her curse mark.

"Don't let that day continue to infest your gift and take your power from you." Roku continued, thinking back on the day as his eyes wondered over the buildings that were behind Mina. He would continue to look for awhile before his eyes would focus on Mina's own. "You're stronger than that." He said it in a matter of fact tone as if there was no questioning what he had said. Roku believed in Mina, he just needed her to believe in herself.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 5,000 / 5,000 x ◆¦ INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x ◆¦ Ō-INARIx 500 / 500 x ◆¦ CELESTIALx 1,000 / 1,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5,000 / 5,000 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Scholar/Tamerx ◆¦ S+ RANK CHUNIN x◆¦ UCHIHA-YOZEN x ◆¦ Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ]
                  ● Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ]
                  ● Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ]
                  ● Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  ● Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  ● Able to do seals with one hand.
                  ● Bloodline techniques are considered overwhelming.
                  ● Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used
                  ● Artistic Destruction [ Geijutsu-Teki Hakai ] | Rank S x2
                  The user expels chakra into one of their tattoo's equal to the rank of a spiritual technique targeting the user. The user's tattoo absorbs the technique, keeping it sealed within the art for no more than eight posts. This technique must be cast at the rank and potency of the technique being sealed. Releasing the technique costs an activation but no chakra when preformed.

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:17 pm
User Image
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Lava

User ImageUser Image
“No… I can still…” Mina struggled to rise to one knee. But after a little shake, the young woman ended up falling onto her back. “I guess I can’t.” She sighed, looking up at the sky. Her arms were stretched out to either side as she sprawled on the ground. “Dammit.” Mina muttered, slamming a fist into the ground. Despite her exhaustion, she still had enough strength to crack the ground, which just frustrated her more.

Mina let Rokus words roll around in her head as she took a small break. It was true that they’d saved a lot of lives that day. But that was the thing eating at the Chunin: they saved a lot of people. She put a lot of people at risk, or in a grave.

She shook her head. She couldn’t keep thinking like that. Mina knew that doing so would begin a spiral of self loathing. So the redhead tried to take her mind off of it. “Wait a second.” Mina blinked and rolled up into a sitting position. She looked at Roku curiously, her legs crossed. “Why do you keep calling it a gift?” She asked, tilting her head to indicate the Curse Mark on her neck. “I’ve never heard anyone call it anything like that. Just the standard stuff like it’s a curse or something.” Mina paused, looking up at the Uchiha before her. “Actually… I don’t know that much about you, now that I think about it.”

Mina locked eyes with Roku, something she knew she should never do with an Uchiha. “Who is Roku Uchiha-Yozen?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

Brooy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:22 pm
User Image

Roku watched as Mina cracked the ground. She was as tough as ever it seemed. The man walked away to grab some water for the two of them before coming back. "Here." He'd say as he would toss Mina one. Once he had tossed it over to her, he would take a criss-cross position seated a few feet in front of her. With a wave of his hand, Willow went flying off into the air, doing simple patterns as she flew throughout the arena. "It's because Yozen view them as gifts. All Yozen are born with a gift." Roku would stick his tongue out at Mina to show a three circles, each connected in the middle by lines. It was like any other Yozen cursemark except it contained 1 tomoe between each pair of circles, 3 in total.

"O-Inari blesses us with the strength to protect our families from the time we are born. That's why we call it a gift. Some just aquire their gifts later than us." Roku would say. "There's some Yozen that even say that Nature chakra is the actual evil force in this world and everything Evergreen has created... My mom and I aren't one of those." Roku felt the need to clarify that he wasn't part of his family that wished to eradicate Evergreen.

The man was rather caught off guard by her final question. Who was he? It wasn't something he could really recall anyone ever asking him before. At least not in such a direct manner. "Hmm. That's a hard question. I'm still trying to figure that out myself. I think it's hard to not lose yourself when you're a shinobi." Roku pondered a moment, a thoughtful look crossing his face. "I'm a mommas boy. She's basically where I've learned everything I know. I'm a shinobi. I've been a shinobi for more than half of my life, it's almost all I know at times. I'd like to consider myself an artist at times. Though, I don't know if the other tattoo artists at my shop would say I was." Roku had to laugh at himself.

"Why do you ask?" They had known each other a long time, but Roku couldn't recall them ever talking like this.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 5,000 / 5,000 x ◆¦ INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x ◆¦ Ō-INARIx 500 / 500 x ◆¦ CELESTIALx 1,000 / 1,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5,000 / 5,000 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Scholar/Tamerx ◆¦ S+ RANK CHUNIN x◆¦ UCHIHA-YOZEN x ◆¦ Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  ● Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  ● Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used
                  The user expels chakra into one of their tattoo's equal to the rank of a spiritual technique targeting the user. The user's tattoo absorbs the technique, keeping it sealed within the art for no more than eight posts. This technique must be cast at the rank and potency of the technique being sealed. Releasing the technique costs an activation but no chakra when preformed.

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:35 pm
User Image
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Lava

User ImageUser Image
“Gifts, huh?” Mina muttered. Lahil had given the redhead her current Curse Mark. Would it have been the Kage’s last gift to her? Too bad she wasn’t here to explain it better. She wondered where Lahil had gone after all this time. The change in Kage had been quick and quiet, and it made her wonder what happened. But it was hardly the important issue at hand.

“Whoa, a momma’s boy huh?” Mina smirked before taking a drink of her water. “I never imagined I’d hear those words come out of your mouth. Takes a lot of pride to admit to that.” She joked. But she couldn’t blame him, either. A mother’s love was… something entirely unknown to her, now that she’d thought about it. It was nice to hear Roku talk. “‘Cause I don’t know you that well.” Mina finally answered, shifting her gaze up as she drank her water. “You’re quiet, and you don’t talk about yourself a lot especially. You’re nice and all, but I also can’t help but think maybe you’re a bit lonely?”

The young woman paused before she felt a blush creep up on her cheeks. “I just feel like we’ve been through way too much stuff together to know each other as little as we do, yanno?” She hastily added, scratching her cheek as she tried to avoid making eye contact.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

Brooy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:13 pm
User Image

"Yep. Gifts." Roku nodded. He understood the initial confusion over it. Yozen certainly were an oddity when it came to Curse Marks. Though Roku supposed that he was maybe wasn't as blessed as others ever since Yatagarasu had cursed his gift, preventing him from using it unless he wanted to be tortured as a consequence. As a result, Roku hadn't used the seal since only keeping it as a living reminder of where he came from. The pride Mina mentioned wasn't something Roku was ashamed of. "I suppose I've never really wanted to talk much... I don't ever really feel that lonely. Willow has been here for me ever since I found her." Roku smiled, his eyes settling on the creature for a moment. Willow represented a stablizing force in Roku's life at the moment. She was perhaps one of the few things he had left in this world.

The man's eyes settled again upon his teammate, noticing the rosey change of her cheeks. "Yeah. I guess I don't know that much about you either Mina." Something that was partly on purpose on his part. Anytime he had really known someone, they didn't turn out who he thought they were or they disappeared from his life. It was something he was still trying to work on. "After New Verales, I came home to find my mother tied to a chair. My father killed her in front of me in an attempt to awaken my Mangekyou Sharingan and then take them from me to awaken his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. He succeeded in one thing, but failed in the other. The world hasn't felt the same since." Roku clenched his fists as he thought back to the day he didn't save his mother. The day would likely haunt the man for the rest of his life. It wasn't something he had ever even talked about with another person, but somehow he felt that perhaps Mina would understand the pain the day had caused him. If not, just saying the words alone was something he never thought he would do and that was progress to him. But, with each word Roku left a deeper and deeper burn in the back of his throat until he couldn't hold back much and the burn turned to a few tears falling down his face. The man rubbed at the streaks. "Sorry." He'd say as he took a breath and refocused himself.

User Image

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:09 pm
User Image
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Lava

User ImageUser Image
Roku’s comment about not knowing Mina very well pulled a sigh from her mouth. “Yeah, you and me both…” she replied quietly as she shifted her gaze up to the sky. Ever since New Verales, when her repressed memories came back, the red haired girl had been having a hard time piecing things together. Which memories were real or which were fake. It made it hard for her to formulate new decisions and create new memories. She shared the same sentiment as how Roku felt about his mother dying. Nothing really felt real or normal ever since then.

But now wasn’t the time for her own self wallowing. Mina turned her eyes back down to Roku and gave him a soft smile. “Hey, no need to apologize, man. You’re dealing with a lot. Way too much to keep to yourself, yanno.” She held a hand out to him, if he wanted something concrete to keep his mind tethered to the present. “And you know, you always have me to help you out… as much as I can, anyway.” She added with a small laugh. “But you don’t have to put everything on your shoulders alone, is all.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

Brooy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:00 pm
User Image

Roku's hand unconciously gripped Mina's, bringing his focus to the warmth of her hand. "I appreciate you for saying that Mina." The man's other hand wiped away what few streaks were left on his cheeks. "I suppose I've just always done that, never really knew how to process my emotions." Roku chuckled slightly, mostly out of feeling slightly awkward about the confession. Though he supposed it probably wasn't going to be a shocking revelation to Mina at all. Afterall, she knew he was a loner type that didn't speak much. "Of course, I'll be here to help you with that weight on your shoulders too." Roku nodded, releasing his grip of Mina's hand. "I don't wanna monopolize what is supposed to be a training excercise for you." Roku looked around the ghost town of New Verales. He wasn't entirely sure where to proceed from there, he wasn't really the greatest of teachers. Another side effect of not being the most social person Roku guessed. "Do you wanna talk about what happened that day Mina... If we can help you find closure with that day, then I truly believe the issues you're having with the techniques will go away... And I mean really talk about it. Maybe it'll help both of us out."

User Image

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

gucci-shinigami

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:05 am
User Image
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Wind, Water, Earth, Lightning, Fire, Seinaru Enjo

User ImageUser Image
Mina pursed her lips thoughtfully. Did she want to talk about it? She felt a heaviness in her heart, but she smiled up at the sky as she thought. Maybe unloading it all was the best solution, but was it right for her to do so? Even after her rehabilitation with Kai, Mina still had to keep herself from reflexively thinking that she was beyond salvation. Still, the young woman wasn’t too entirely sure that putting that burden on Roku’s shoulder right now was the best move. But something in the way that he asked, the softness in his voice she supposed, kept her from feeling guilty about it. And maybe, just maybe, it was time for the red haired shinobi to finally face her demons.

“Well, if I’m going to talk about it, then you best get comfortable. Because it’s not really something I can sum up in twenty words or less.” She joked, giving a half-hearted chuckle. Mina took a breath to calm her nerves. She was shaking already, why did she always get so cold when she got nervous? “Roku, did you know that I’m not from Konoha?” Mina figured it was best to start from the beginning of what she could remember. “I… don’t really remember where, but my family wasn’t from around here. My dad was nice enough but always busy. And I had a couple of siblings, too, but I don’t remember much about them. The one person that stands out was my mother. My birth mother, not the woman that visited me in the hospital that day.” That was a whole other can of worms that Mina wasn’t sure if she should talk about. On the day Roku had killed his own mother, the young woman and threatened her own with death. It didn’t seem appropriate.

“How do I even begin to describe her?” Mina paused and watched a cloud drift by overhead. “She… wanted what was best for me, I suppose. She wanted to push me to perfection, or at least to her own standards. But those standards were… let’s say hard to reach. And the punishments for not meeting them were severe. She one time put me in a Genjutsu where I got to watch our cat die, slowly and painfully, and I could only watch helplessly. And then it would loop, for about a week.” Mina sighed and clenched her fists, trying to stop the shaking she was having from her nerves. “And she was less than encouraging. She would remind me that, if I wanted to do better then I would, and if I failed it meant I didn’t actually want to be better. If I promised to do better, and then not succeed, she would accuse me of having lied. ‘So were you lying then, or are you lying now,’ she would ask me. And just when I would think I’d get it, her standards would change to something else. It was basically a no win with her. She would convince me that everyone I loved secretly hated me, so I never felt right about going to anyone for help.” Mina rested her hands behind her and leaned back a little as her back started to ache from not moving for so long. “To top it off, she’d tell me that she’d only set those standards because she loved me and wanted me to be at my best, and that it hurt her when I didn’t. It… was kind of a mess, and it didn’t get better once my dad found out. He’d tried to save me, I guess he had a friend he could do a Reverse Summoning with and that’s how he sent me here. But my mom killed him just as the jutsu activated. I got to escape, but not before watching him die. I worked really hard to push those memories back, Roku. So by the time Zakaki found me and treated me everything about my home was packed so far into my subconscious that I basically had amnesia.”

“From then on, life was pretty normal. I felt like I owed Konoha everything for taking me in, so I desperately wanted to be a shinobi from a young age. So then we get to New Verales. I’d long since forgotten my home, but when we’d gotten to that town… I saw her. My mother. I couldn’t tell you why she was there. But just the sight of her opened a floodgate of memories I’d forgotten about for over a decade. She’d put me in a Genjutsu that made me think Father Grady was her, which was why it probably seemed to you guys I was trying to kill him. You, uh… you know the rest from there.” Mina took a pause to breathe and to try and re-collect her nerves. “A lot of my memories from when I was younger are fake, you know. To have your entire history come crumbling down in an instant, and trying to piece together what was real and what was fiction wasn’t easy. I’m still trying to pick up those pieces, even now. For a long time after New Verales, it made me feel… alone.” Mina shifted her green eyes to look Roku right in his. She knew it was a dangerous game to play with Uchiha, but the eyes are the windows to the soul. She needed him to understand just how she felt, how much she trusted him, by willingly being the most vulnerable she’d been in years. “If most of your memories are faked, it’s hard to say for certain that a lot of your relationships aren’t fake as well. And even if they weren’t, the fact that I could one day snap and burn them to a crisp felt about as bad as if they weren’t real in the first place. Yanno?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 3850/4050

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

Brooy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:13 pm
User Image

Roku was somewhat glad that Mina was wiling to begin opening up to him about the events that transpired in New Verales. He was okay with it taking her as long as she needed to explain her story, afterall he didn't have anywhere to be than right there helping out his squadmate. "No I can't say I did." Roku would reply as Mina mentioned not being from Konoha. Something that seemed to be rather common due to the way the new Konoha had been created. Even Roku could recall days where he wasn't living in Konoha. Though his family was also one of the first to move to the new Konoha. The information was till something Roku thought he should have known about Mina. It was good they were doing this, it was a good opportunity to learn who Mina really was. 'I remember her saying something about her mom back at New Verales.' Roku thought to himself as Mina continued on with her history.

The woman seemed like the type to enjoy her father's company. They practically sounded like the same person to Roku. Even the detail of being put under a genjutsu was an extreme parallel to Roku's own life. The man thought back to the time when he was only an academy student and he was awoken by a genjutsu like the one Mina had discribed. Though the exact memory of what the genjutsu was had long since been forgotten or perhaps locked away by Roku's own psyche. Roku just remembered the horrible feeling he had afterward. To think his own father had done that to him all in the name of power. Roku's outward expression become more disgruntled by the information. 'Man ******** this lady.' Roku thought to himself.

He couldn't help but think if saying it was in the name of love made it better or not. That was one difference between Roku's dad and Mina's Mom. She said it was because she loved Mina. Roku never got an explanation for why his father was the way he was to him. Instead he recieved only coldness from his father. Only when Roku killed his dad did he fully understand why his dad had done everything. Though it demanded an answer to what Mina's moms intentions were. What he did understand was Mina's trauma had effected to her an extreme degree. The amnesia wasn't something Roku was particularly familiar with besides some spotty parts of his memory. Wanting to push those memories to the far recess of his brain was certainly something he did particularly identify with. Roku wondered if he would be able to help with it in some way, but knew it wasn't the time to discuss it.

It did seem like it was time to get to New Verales. The day that had upturned many of their young lives. He hadn't even seen Inohachi since he had discovered her drug habit and worse he hadn't seen Kotori since that mission. Hopefully they were still okay. 'So her mother really was there?' He thought to himself, confirming one of his earlier thoughts about that day. Roku's eyes Met Mina's as they turned toward him. Feeling alone was something he had felt for years. Roku hated that he let his squadmate feel that way since their mission. Sure he was dealing with his own issues, but he could have reached out sooner and perhaps they could have helped each other sooner. He truly felt stupid for never trying to reach out to her. Though he understood how she felt. All of the parallels between the way they both had been raised resonated with him. For a moment he simply stood, dazed by the information and not entirely sure how to respond. Without thinking, he followed his bodies hunch and wrapped his arms around Mina's body. The man would then pull her into a hug by tightening his arms. "I'm sorry Mina. I'm sorry you felt alone in this world. I'm sorry I let you down as my squadmate. I'm sorry it's too little too late." Roku's arms tightened more before he would remain silent for a moment, trying to formulate his words. "What you said about your mother, that's practically the way my dad was. Almost right down to the very detail. The night before my academy exam with Kojaku, my father putting me in a genjutsu in the name of obtaining the sharigan so I would pass my exam for sure. I tell you this, because I want you to know you aren't alone in this world. I do understand and I want to help you Mina. Anything you need, I'm here."

User Image

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

gucci-shinigami

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:08 pm
User Image
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Fire, Sacred Fire

User ImageUser Image
Roku was… hugging her. It was a surprisingly simple movement that stunned Mina into silence. She didn’t know how to react to it initially. It was a straightforward gesture. It wasn’t a lecture about how she should forgive herself, or a training exercise to help her overcome her trauma. It was just a hug that told the young woman that, no matter what happened in the past or future, that the Uchiha was there for her. It was the first time anyone had shown Mina that kind of compassion since New Verales. It was a small kindness that went a long way. But she still didn’t know what to do, or how to react. She initially sat in stunned silence as she got used to Roku’s physical touch. It wasn’t until a few long seconds later that Mina lifted her hand and placed it with Roku’s, gripping his fingers with her own. Once she gave his hand a firm squeeze, that was when everything hit her.

Mina wasn’t much of a crier. She usually shouldered her burden’s and carried them diligently without buckling, usually. But as soon as the young woman let her tougher facade soften was when everything fell apart. Without warning, tears began to form in her eyes as she began to sob. Mina trembled in Roku’s hold as she cried, her grip on his hand tightening the more she cried. She wanted to say something, anything, to lighten the mood. A joke, maybe, or at least share the sentiment that she was there for Roku too. But she felt the words get stuck in her throat and just transform into more sobbing. All Mina could really do was lean her back against Roku’s chest and just… sit. Let it happen, so this whole episode could blow over. It felt like forever before she could find her voice again. “Thanks, Roku.” She eventually managed to get out. “You know, you shouldn’t feel, uh… responsible, I guess is the word.” Mina’s mouth turned up into a soft smile as she tried to console Roku as well. “You had your own issues going on, yeah? There’s no reason to let that fall to the side, yanno? But I do appreciate the offer.” Her grip loosened, but she made no motion to move. “I, uh, didn’t think this would turn into a therapy session.” She added with a chuckle. “You feeling okay?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 3850/4050

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

Brooy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:23 pm
User Image

Roku was a little surprised at first that Mina allowed him to hug her, but he was glad that she did. The man would sit there and allow Mina to have the catharsis moment that she deserved after all of this time holding in the events of New Verales and her life. It would be awhile before Mina would break away from her tears and speak again. "Heh. Yeah I didn't expect it to be one either..." Roku paused for a moment, loosening his own grip slightly as he looked down at his squad mate, nodding in response to her question. "Yes I'm okay." For once it almost felt like the truth. Though Roku knew he had plenty to still work through before he would truly be okay, but that wasn't why they were there at the moment. "How about you though? Are you okay? All of this has been a lot." A lot was almost an understatment at this point considering all of the things Mina had told him. Roku couldn't help, but continue to wish that he had done something all that time ago as opposed to holding things in. He had to remind himself that there was nothing he could do about that and it only mattered what he did from here on out to help Mina. After Mina had time to respond to his inquiry, Roku would speak again. "I mean what I said about my offer by the way. You deserve better than what you've had to deal with." The man would nod in affirment of what he had said, looking Mina in her eyes to make sure she knew that he was serious. "I won't let you down again."

User Image

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

gucci-shinigami

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:53 pm
User Image
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ D 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Fire, Sacred Fire

User ImageUser Image
Gently, the young woman lifted Roku’s hand from his hold on her. She rose to her feet smiling, a warm smile. She stretched her arms overhead, locking her fingers together as she left out a soft grunt. “Mmmmmmmah,” she exhaled as she let her arms fall to her sides. Mina turned to face Roku and took a few steps back. “Just keep being you, okay? That’s all I could ever want from you, Roku.” She shifted her feet and her body was visibly more relaxed than it had been minutes ago. “And watch.” Mina exhaled and let chakra flow through her arm and into her hand as she held it palm up. If Roku chose to see how her chakra flowed with his Sharingan, he’d notice a vast difference. It was moving carefully, more precisely, instead of being forced out. It was calmer, much like Mina’s whole demeanor. While the smile she had was gone, the look of focus on her face was…. Quiet. Mina held her eyes open, and once again the ghost of New Verales appeared in her vision. But she kept her eyes steady, focused solely on the Uchiha before her.

Embers began to spark in her palm, glittering and red like before, but far more stable. As Mina moved the chakra through her body, the ball of flame grew in size until it eventually dwarfed her. But it remained stable. It wasn’t until a few seconds after it stopped growing that Mina finally looked up at the orb of fire, and her look of focus turned into one of wonder. It was reminiscent of when she’d first learned how to create her Seinari Enjo flame. Kai was right before, her fire really was pretty. She was so used to it being a tool of destruction, she’d forgotten, truly forgotten, the majesty of fire. It left her breathless until she stopped supplying chakra to it. The fire faded into nothing and Mina let out a slow, relaxed sigh. “Thank you, Roku. I wouldn’t be able to do it without you.” She said with a smile and a tilt of her head, loose strands of hair bouncing to frame her face. She thought about what the Uchiha said about using emotions to power flames and she tried to pinpoint the exact emotions she was feeling at the moment. Gratitude? Joy? Those words weren’t wrong, but they seemed to miss the mark. Regardless, Mina was thankful to Roku for taking the time to help her. She doubted she was fully recovered, but she was making good progress.

“I think… we should be good for today.” Mina said as the shades of her past faded away. She looked exhausted, but less pleased with herself. “Same time tomorrow?” Mina and Roku would settle for their next meeting before leaving the arena to do… whatever, really. It wouldn’t be until the next day that Mina showed up. The young woman once again knocked on the Uchiha’s door, waiting patiently for her friend to answer. When he did, the redhead was just as chipper as she had been the day before. “Surprise!” Mina said as she held up a basket of tools and supplies. She was dressed differently too, something more suited to labor work than exercise. “Well, I wanted to help you fix your house!” Mina answered simply to Roku’s (possible) confusion. She held out the toolbox with a smile on her face. It was her signature smile, one that used her whole face and that seemingly glowed in the sunlight. “There’s… a lot of work that needs to be done, and I don’t think you should have to do it all by yourself. We’re a team after all, yanno. So come on momma’s boy, let’s get to work.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 3850/4050 300/300
Stamina: 3750/3750 300/300
Strength: 0
Speed: 0
Reflex: 0
Encurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:07 pm
User Image

Roku's arms would release Mina as she motioned for him to. "Yeah I can keep doing that." Roku would say with a slight smile as he watched Mina as she had directed. Immediately he was able to pick up on the difference from her chakra before. "Wow." The man stood in awe as he watched the show that was her chkara. He truly felt impressed by what he was witnessing. It seemed all this training perhaps really had helped Mina. It had helped both of them really.

Then came the real show. Roku had to take a step back from the heat that was rolling off the sun like fire. You did it!" Roku ecouraged as the ball of flame grew to life. It was some of the most beautiful flame Roku had ever seen. Perhaps even more powerful than his own. He couldn't help but laugh in awe. "Beautiful." He said mostly to himself, but just loud enough for Mina to hear. The display shortly came to an end, leaving Roku staring at an empty space, just barely still being able to see the outline of the ball still. Mina's voice returned him back to the arena. It may have been the fire messing up his vision, but when he looked down he could swear that Mina was the only thing in this entire area, perhaps in the entire world. The man smiled a wider smile than perhaps he had ever cracked. He felt proud of Mina, but something else he also felt that he couldn't really place. "You're welcome Mina. I knew it was in you all along." Roku nodded. He wasn't one to take all the credit usually.

"Yeah same time tomorrow sounds good." Roku had to say he felt slightly disappointed that the day was coming to an end, but he knew he needed to get rest as well. It had been awhile since he had slept for an entire night. Roku left back to his broken home and slept. For once he actually slept. The morning came in what felt like minutes. Roku would awaken to a knocking sound on the door. "Wha..." He'd barely get out as he rolled himself out of bed before using his hands to push him into a standing position. The man groggily walked to the door and opened it, rubbing his eyes as he saw Mina. Not just Mina, but tools and supplies. "Mina what're you doing here so early?" Roku would say, checking his clock on the counter. It was ten in the morning. He had slept all night. Roku smiled at the thought and gripped the toolcase that was extended to him. He didn't know what to say. Mina didn't have to help him, but here she was. Roku's eyes for a moment focused on Mina's. For once he didn't feel so alone in the world. Again he felt as though the world perhaps wasn't quite as dark. "Let's get started!"

User Image

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

gucci-shinigami

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers