Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prosperity & Ruin

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Soul Eater-based role playing guild. Active in 2022! 

Tags: Soul Eater, Roleplay, DWMA, Witch, Dark Fantasy 

Reply โ‡จ ๏ผค๏ผท๏ผญ๏ผก
๐Ÿ’€โ‡จ Death Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:57 pm
User Image
โ‡จโ˜พโ‡จ๏ผช๏ผฏ๏ผก๏ผฎ โ‡ฆโ˜ฝโ‡ฆ
Level 1 | One Star | Weapon | Dual Alterer | Ruler | 90/100 Stamina

โ‡จโ˜พโ‡จJoan's eyes widened at how tense the situation was becoming with Rogue and the Death Scythe. She could not imagine being so disrespectful to someone in a position of authority. Or really anyone, for that matter. When Rhett whispered to her she only nodded sheepishly. She was also worried that even Lord Death did not have the answers for what was going on. "What happened at City Hall was tragic." She spoke in contemplation as her fingers tightened on Rhett's hand. Joan turned her head to Fennwick, Lily, Kasumi, and Li as the rest of the students in the group. "How are you guys holding up?" Joan asked with a kind and sympathetic tone as she remembered the carnage that all of the students had to deal with. She knew that she certainly was not experienced enough to handle something like that yet.

โ‡จโ˜พโ‡จ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ‡ฆโ˜ฝโ‡ฆ

๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ฒ
โ†ฏ Perk Name โ†ฏ
[ Description here. ]
โ†ฏ Perk Name โ†ฏ
[ Description here. ]

๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ค๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ข๐–ณ๐–ฒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
โ†ฏ Perk Name โ†ฏ
[ Description here. ]
โ†ฏ Perk Name โ†ฏ
[ Description here. ]

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

Nyanianda

HeadlessKoko

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:14 pm
User Image
โ‡จโ˜พโ‡จ ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ โ‡ฆโ˜ฝโ‡ฆ
Level 5 | Lord Death | DWMA | 2,000/2,000 Spirit

โ‡จโ˜พโ‡จ "We are familiar with the stakes." Wren seethed at Rogue's explosion. "You are all assigned to investigate what leads you have, or to research until you find one, or to train until we have instructed you otherwise." Wren crossed their arms, but Lord Death was still between them and Rogue. His mask contorted in a look that was somewhere between distress and disappointment.

"I don't recognize the face from the moon," Lord Death finally answered. Then, he prepared his hands into Reaper Chops. "I'll Reaper Chop him if I see him!" He made chopping motions in front of himself, til Wren sighed.

"All of you are dismissed." Their tone gave little room for dissent.

๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ฒ
โ˜พ Technique Name | Level | Tier | Resource
Description here.
โ†ฏ Perk Name โ†ฏ
[ Description here. ]

๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ค๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ข๐–ณ๐–ฒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
โ˜พ Technique Name | Level | Tier | Resource
Description here.
โ†ฏ Perk Name โ†ฏ
[ Description here. ]

ghostfinch

Seeker

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image

ใ€Ž Rank โ˜† ใ€
ใ€Ž Level โ…ก ใ€

โ”ฃโ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ•โ”€โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ”€โ•โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ”ซ

That moment quickly turned over to the tension between the white-haired boy and the Death Scythe slightly nudging against Li's sides. โ Who stole that guy's eyepatch? โž She jokingly whispered, listening to both sides only to sigh in disappointment upon Death's own confusion on the events that happen, so no answers at the moment. It did happen so suddenly, it makes sense for him to not have ready-set-go conclusions on the dot. After that, her attention drew towards the blue haired girl who asked how everyone within the room held on despite early events, Kasumi in response threw a peace sign including that signature grin. โ A-okay! I'm more concern on who started it all than ever... but, we don't have much to go for. Unless then, we should do whatever it takes to prevent a second coming--- sadly, I'm off. Off to treat three people after a long and tiring day. A good meal equals a good mind! Remember that! Now, come on Li! We need our energy refresh after today! โž Confidently boasted out, turning heel to leave the room dragging the taller latter ignoring anything else. โ We'll see each other someday again! โž

{ Exit to the Restaurant district }

โ”ฃโ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ•โ”€โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ”€โ•โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ”ซ

ใ€Ž Spirit: --- 100/100 ใ€
ใ€Ž No Title Meister ใ€
ใ€Ž Soul Mission: --- 000 ใ€

ใ€Ž Active Technique ใ€
โ†ฏ ----- โ†ฏ

โ‡จ ----

โ†ฏ ----- โ†ฏ

โ‡จ -----

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now's the time to throw up a peace sign
We won't back down, no never
You and I will make our own story
I've got your back forever

Ichengo Angelus
pyrategross
Brooy
ghostfinch
Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They had just arrived, but it seemed that it was already time to go. At the same time, amidst all the complicated adult talk, Lily caught a voice and eyes directed her way. It took her some time to figure out whether she should leave or stay. She decided, in the end, on the latter as she certainly wasn't going to be leaving without Eve.

While the bigger student spoke, Lily nodded exuberantly herself, finding the energy of the other somewhat infectious. She seemed like a nice person, the martial artist in red, so as Kasumi left with Li in tow, Lily bid the two a farewell, "Bye bye. Enjoy your meal," with a wave of the hand that wasn't holding onto Eve's.

The other big student in blue also seemed nice, but in a different way. If Kasumi filled her with energy, then Jean got her to smile and relax, to say unabashedly, "Eve saved me, so I'm not hurt." If there was anything more Lily could think to say, she would have. Something about the presence of this girl blue's soul made it easier to talk, and so Lily tilted her head, racking her mind for anything else she could report on. Giving a final nod, she added, "I'm happy and full," in her soft, monotonous voice.

[13 sentences]

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
โ‡จ ๏ผค๏ผท๏ผญ๏ผก

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash