Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
US Arc - TM1 - Lost In Ultra Space [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:56 pm
Yuni was indeed affected by the poison, but her hybrid metabolism was sufficient enough to prevent her from passing out entirely, though she played the part and closed her eyes. As the criminals mentioned her family, she couldn't resist a very small smirk curling her lips. Her parents were long gone, and probably dead by now. These criminals wouldn't get anything off of her. Of course, they'd probably do unspeakable things to her once they found out no money was coming, but she was fooling herself by thinking she could live a peaceful life in a world like this anyway, and being killed by bandits was probably better than slowly starving to death anyway.

~*~

Aden would roll out of the way of the attack, and by the time he was out of the way, he looked back to Corona only to find her gone. He smirked at that. If that girl knew anything it was how to avoid trouble. Standing back up, he pulled something out from inside his pants, something he tried to hide from everyone. It was dangerous to bring it out, but he let himself be bullied by this stranger, it would just make him a target for all the other bullies in the area.

A Gengar cried out as it was released form its dented and rusty Premier Ball. Aden immediately pointed at the trespasser and her Togekiss. "Look, Garren, i got you a fresh two-course meal of souls to enjoy. Go get 'em!"

The Gengar, clearly deprived of sustenance, rushed toward the pair of outsiders and cost a Mean Look at them, ensuring the prey wouldn't, couldn't escape.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:04 pm
Darksol88
"You know, I almost thought about trying this place today. Almost," she spoke up, revealing she was in fact capable of speaking in a normal tone that wasn't constantly under her breath.

The two goons cross their arms in front of them, Hanzo dropping the girl with a muffled 'yowch' as the Thunder Shock finds its mark. "Listen here you and your little spiny why I oughta..." He booms, raising a fist angrily before the fishmonger lightly puts a hand on his giant forearm, moving between the both of them.

"Now, now young one." He says, smiling brightly beneath the brim of his hat. "There's no need for such hostility. We are all victims of a world that we didn't ask for." His eyes turn whimsical as he looks off in the distance, past Garbanzo and into another age. "Teacher would often tell me of a time when heroes fought for this world, and men battled gods and won." He shakes his head, clearing his vision as his eyes return to the present. "But that was a long time ago. And we don't live in fairy tales. Please, we're just trying to get by same as you. Why don't we split the money we get from her parents fifty-fifty. It's only fair after all, right?" His smile was honest and sincere, appearing nothing more than to end things peacefully. He takes a couple steps forward out into the alleyway in front of his stall, past the drugged Yuni. "What do you say?"

Behind him Hanzo and Garbanzo grumble to each other but seemingly shrug. Once their boss had made a decision there was little to do but go along with it.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:17 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

The Togekiss looked back at its owner, who nodded. The Togekiss then followed to use Yawn but not on the Gengar, but its master. If it had to suffer an attack or two to do so, then it would.
Then she released a Ninetales, though it seemed upset at the fact that it had to step on disgusting filth with its icy blue paws. "Relax and just wait, there's a little demon running around here. I know what I saw." The Ninetales sat with her back to its owner, watching around. That said, the girl started to grin, having fun with his attitude.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:19 pm
Atlantis_Darts
The two goons cross their arms in front of them, Hanzo dropping the girl with a muffled 'yowch' as the Thunder Shock finds its mark. "Listen here you and your little spiny why I oughta..." He booms, raising a fist angrily before the fishmonger lightly puts a hand on his giant forearm, moving between the both of them.

"Now, now young one." He says, smiling brightly beneath the brim of his hat. "There's no need for such hostility. We are all victims of a world that we didn't ask for." His eyes turn whimsical as he looks off in the distance, past Garbanzo and into another age. "Teacher would often tell me of a time when heroes fought for this world, and men battled gods and won." He shakes his head, clearing his vision as his eyes return to the Jolt. "But that was a long time ago. And we don't live in fairy tales. Please, we're just trying to get by same as you. Why don't we split the money we get from her parents fifty-fifty. It's only fair after all, right?" His smile was honest and sincere, appearing nothing more than to end things peacefully. He takes a couple steps forward out into the alleyway in front of his stall, past the drugged Yuni. "What do you say?"

Behind him Hanzo and Garbanzo grumble to each other but seemingly shrug. Once their boss had made a decision there was little to do but go along with it.
"You oughta what? Crush my head like a Grepa Berry?" She asked, her tone deadpan. One would think she'd be scared of getting hurt or worse, but the fishmonger wasn't entirely wrong. Such harm would probably be an improvement. His words reminded her of her constant dreams of late, too. It even, for a moment, made the idea of splitting the money tempting; she gets enough to eat for a while and not have to worry about anyone, win-win. But her Jolteon would never let her hear the end of it and remind her that her rod back home was quite conductive to electricity.

In hindsight, maybe she should've taken it with her for protection. Or for fishmongers that wanted to be sleezy. "Well I'd say sure, but I know someone who'd disagree and they haven't steered me wrong before," she answered, keeping her distance rather than following into the alleyway. "If they could talk like us, they'd say it's a crap deal, sooooo no." As if to punctuate it, Jolteon would fire a few Pin Missiles as a warning shot and keep giving a low growl. No (further) harm would come to the fishmonger or his subordinates. For now. "Though if you let the bunny girl go, we'll go on our way and act like nothing happened. I'd rather not fight."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:21 pm
"Hopefully this is the day..." He said to himself in a depressed mood. Looking at himself in the mirror before heading for another week at the lab and brushing up his fur. Knowing that today was a possibility that the cure, the one that could save everyone, would be made. This would stick in his head for sometime, walking past the people and heading to the lab for a week. His place in the Duchy would be benificial as this Lucario Hybrid named Gregory would be the one to help stop the hunger, save the world, and possibly have a reason to find a way to send the cure to the world before this became a problem. A few minutes later, activating the lab door and entering, he was the head scientist in the lab. All making sure everything went alright. Sitting at the desk with his name, and beginning to pull out the notebook with a pen, he had a knock on the door and it was the head scientist from last week. "Morning Doctor Gregor, Here are the notes from last week, I hope that this week will be the week that we find the cure" from there Gregory looked back and replied "I hope so, every day studying is another day to the cure." which then he decided to open the file and look through the notes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:22 pm
Allison sat up on her bed, rubbing her eyes wearily. It was the same dream again; some shadowy monster being fought by figures she couldn't quite make out. She wished she could have figured out what it meant; it had been plaguing her for some time now. Pushing thoughts of the dream out of her head, she got up and got ready for the day. There was something about living out in the Seafolk Ruins that called to her, even if her calling to head toward the wasteland was getting stronger every day. Even if she wanted to, however, she couldn't bring herself to leave. Looking to one side, the reason behind this decision was revealed. An elderly, stiff-limbed Greninja sat there, nearly blind with age although her hearing was just fine. Next to her, a Froakie sat listening as the Greninja spoke in a soft voice, one that Allison could barely hear.

A slight breeze ruffling her hair had her turning to see a familiar pair of Ghost-type Pokemon. One of the two, a Banette that had belonged to her grandmother before the woman had disappeared, was the same distrustful Pokemon he'd always been, while the second, a Misdreavus named for her own tricky nature, waited for her orders. "Good to see you two aren't pulling any tricks yet," she said, giving a slight smirk. "What say we go find someone to pick on?" The two Ghost-types nodded, both with slightly creepy smiles, as the three of them left the hut, leaving the Froakie behind with its grandmother.

----

Jay walked through the wasteland, his faithful Lucario, Bluefur, at his side. This particular Lucario was a descendant of his father's Lucario, Lu. Jay had met his Lucario as a Riolu several years ago, and the two had been inseparable ever since. This wasn't the only Pokemon he had on him; it was just the only one he ever left out of its ball. His father's Lucario was getting up there in years; she still had some fight in her, but she was no longer used for battles or anything of that sort. If anything, she was used more to teach the younger generation self-defense, and even then, only simple moves. She couldn't do any of the more taxing moves she'd been able to do years prior. That didn't stop Jay and his Riolu from learning how to fight from her, but she knew they used it mainly to help people that needed it.

That being said, as he walked through the slums, he noticed a young Bunneary hybrid, one he recognized as a girl named Yuni, being picked up by a rather large man, and as he moved forward, he was about to teach this thug the error of his ways when a Thundershock hit the big guy, causing him to drop the young hybrid in surprise. While the three goons were distracted by the girl and her Jolteon, Jay moved forward and picked Yuni up, quietly moving her out of harm's way and telling Bluefur to keep an eye on her before moving forward again. "What makes ye think this girl's parents have any money?" he asked. "Looks to me like she's living on her own. Why else would she come out here on her own?"  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:35 pm
Darksol88
"You oughta what? Crush my head like a Grepa Berry?" She asked, her tone deadpan. One would think she'd be scared of getting hurt or worse, but the fishmonger wasn't entirely wrong. Such harm would probably be an improvement. His words reminded her of her constant dreams of late, too. It even, for a moment, made the idea of splitting the money tempting; she gets enough to eat for a while and not have to worry about anyone, win-win. But her Jolteon would never let her hear the end of it and remind her that her rod back home was quite conductive to electricity.

In hindsight, maybe she should've taken it with her for protection. Or for fishmongers that wanted to be sleezy. "Well I'd say sure, but I know someone who'd disagree and they haven't steered me wrong before," she answered, keeping her distance rather than following into the alleyway. "If they could talk like us, they'd say it's a crap deal, sooooo no." As if to punctuate it, Jolteon would fire a few Pin Missiles as a warning shot and keep giving a low growl. No (further) harm would come to the fishmonger or his subordinates. For now. "Though if you let the bunny girl go, we'll go on our way and act like nothing happened. I'd rather not fight."

"Well, if that's really what you want..." The fishmonger sighs, defeated, before vaulting to the alleyway wall and running up it. At the top he pushes off with his well defined legs, corkscrewing out over the top of the Jolteon and towards her trainer with both hands against each other. Anyone outside of this moment and time would recognize the movements as very similar to the Dragon Claw a certain jacketed wonder used in another time and reality.

DragonFang099
That being said, as he walked through the slums, he noticed a young Bunneary hybrid, one he recognized as a girl named Yuni, being picked up by a rather large man, and as he moved forward, he was about to teach this thug the error of his ways when a Thundershock hit the big guy, causing him to drop the young hybrid in surprise. While the three goons were distracted by the girl and her Jolteon, Jay moved forward and picked Yuni up, quietly moving her out of harm's way and telling Bluefur to keep an eye on her before moving forward again. "What makes ye think this girl's parents have any money?" he asked. "Looks to me like she's living on her own. Why else would she come out here on her own?"

In the meantime, Garbanzo, quick as a whip and twice as skinny, tackles the spiny Jolteon. Not the brightest bulb in the box he does have the foresight to have produced some rubber gloves from somewhere as he holds the canine's neck to the ground. "Now now... I bet underneath all these spines you'd sell to one of the stew masters somewhere." He says, drooling a little in spite of himself as he tries to cut the air off from the fox-dog.

Hanzo towers over Jay and Yuni, setting himself firmly in between them and any exit. "Whether or not she has a lot of money is irrelevant. Either we sell her off and make a quick Cipherbuck or we get her parents to give us theirs. Win..." He cracks his neck intimidatingly as the fight continues behind him. "Win. I bet you'd fetch a good price too." The mammoth mound of muscle looked like he could easily snap Jay in half with little effort.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:36 pm
Yuni was a bit surprised that anybody would try to help her, much less multiple people. But now that the near future wasn't as easy to predict, Yuni giggled weakly, signaling to those around her that she was actually awake. I'm older than I look, you know. My parents have been dead for some time. There is no money for you to take." she said aloud, though not very loudly as she was still significantly under the effects of the poison. She wasn't sure if they'd try to beat her up in response to her words or if the presence of Pokemon Trainers nearby would persuade them into letting her go... or if they even believed what she said. But at least things certainly took a turn for the interesting.

~*~

Deciding to feast on the fairy-type first, Gengar decided to puke up a large Sludge Bomb aimed at the Togekiss, ignoring the snooty Nintales for but a moment. If the human actually did fall asleep, he'd feast on her dreams before devouring her soul. Both Gengar and Aden wondered what she thought she was doing trying to put herself to sleep in the face of a ravenous Ghost-type. But then, Aden didn't much care. There was no room for chivalry in a ruined world like this, and that woman was the first aggressor. She dug her own grave.

Then again, there wasn't any respect between Aden and Gengar, either. Gengar didn't see Aden as his trainer, and Aden didn't see Gengar as a friend. The Ghost-type was a tool to be used, and Aden always made sure there was more than one soul on offer, lest Gengar decide to bite the hand that feeds. It was a risky play, but one that got Aden's butt out of more than one fire - enough to be somewhat reliable. But Aden didn't fool himself. Gengar wouldn't hesitate to eat his soul if he gave the Ghost-type the chance.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:42 pm
The person would finish off their bread, coughing slightly as the put on a set of gloves. The right hand would have all of the fingers on it, but the left glove would be missing two, the middle and pointer fingers. "Hmph. They've got their own Pokémon, too, huh." There would be a quick glance up to see if their partner was still soaring above the fight, catching note of a small bird's silhouette high up in the sky after a moment. "Good. Keep watchin' there, buddy...." The left hand would find itself inside the cloak for a moment, pulling out a basic arrow with a mere stone arrowhead. Why stone? It glinted less in the sunlight, and thus, was less likely to be seen by it. And living out here in the Wasteland, you needed as much advantage as you could. Luck definitely had it's place though, they just hand to make a guess of which person here would be brought down by the other first....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:46 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
"Hopefully this is the day..." He said to himself in a depressed mood. Looking at himself in the mirror before heading for another week at the lab and brushing up his fur. Knowing that today was a possibility that the cure, the one that could save everyone, would be made. This would stick in his head for sometime, walking past the people and heading to the lab for a week. His place in the Duchy would be benificial as this Lucario Hybrid named Gregory would be the one to help stop the hunger, save the world, and possibly have a reason to find a way to send the cure to the world before this became a problem. A few minutes later, activating the lab door and entering, he was the head scientist in the lab. All making sure everything went alright. Sitting at the desk with his name, and beginning to pull out the notebook with a pen, he had a knock on the door and it was the head scientist from last week. "Morning Doctor Gregor, Here are the notes from last week, I hope that this week will be the week that we find the cure" from there Gregory looked back and replied "I hope so, every day studying is another day to the cure." which then he decided to open the file and look through the notes.

The small Emolga hybrid has to take Zac past the labs.

...No. Thats a lie. She doesn't HAVE to do so, but she likes to listen in. Anything that can give them hope for saving the land, for saving Zac too...She knows the Duchy is self-centered and she fears that him using Zac too much will hurt the poor Core and then where will they be?

So she sneaks a good few feet behind the 'good' doctor, ear cocked and listening in. Cure? That was good!! She snuggles Zac to her, outfit designed for her...mutations. Duchy said they made her pretty, and perfect for protecting the Core. Speaking of the weak little thing, she finds a small canteen of water, clearer because she borrowed it from the Duchy's stash, and let the Core partake of it, snuggling it more once she's put the canteen from her side pouches away--essential part of her uniform, like the sling for Zac.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:52 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

The Togekiss would simply drop to the floor in pain. Likely, in its last move, the Togekiss would follow up with another Yawn, aimed at the Gengar. The girl crossed her arms almost in disappointment. Then went up to the battle and stood in front of the Togekiss. "Do your worst." She growled at the Gengar, her face enraged. To any onlookers, it might just seem like she Was absolutely out of her mind. But she didn't see it that way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:56 pm
Atlantis_Darts

TerashiLeonGoken

DragonFang099

"What I-" Seeing the sudden acrobatics from the fishmonger was a sight that she wasn't expecting, managing to catch her completely off guard. She'd snap out of it when she realized that he'd taken her remarks about crushing her head like a Grepa Berry to heart, her scrawny frame allowing her barely enough time for her survival instinct to finally kick in and stumble out of the way.

Her Jolteon wouldn't be quite as lucky, being caught up on trying to protect their trainer before Garbanzo got the slip on them. Before they knew it, they were tackled down and kept in a choke hold. Electricity would build up on impulse, hoping to retaliate, but the rubber gloves meant this wouldn't do anything of note and awkward position meant biting one of the hands was out too. This left them with few options that weren't struggling to break out, burning through already cut air.

The girl's attention, justifiably, would quickly be split between the fishmonger and what Garbanzo was doing to Jolteon as she got to her feet- and she was quickly being overwhelmed, wishing she'd just gone down a different street or stayed home today. "L-let them go!" She screamed, looking between them as panic began to set in.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:05 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Hanzo towers over Jay and Yuni, setting himself firmly in between them and any exit. "Whether or not she has a lot of money is irrelevant. Either we sell her off and make a quick Cipherbuck or we get her parents to give us theirs. Win..." He cracks his neck intimidatingly as the fight continues behind him. "Win. I bet you'd fetch a good price too." The mammoth mound of muscle looked like he could easily snap Jay in half with little effort.

TerashiLeonGoken
Yuni was a bit surprised that anybody would try to help her, much less multiple people. But now that the near future wasn't as easy to predict, Yuni giggled weakly, signaling to those around her that she was actually awake. I'm older than I look, you know. My parents have been dead for some time. There is no money for you to take." she said aloud, though not very loudly as she was still significantly under the effects of the poison. She wasn't sure if they'd try to beat her up in response to her words or if the presence of Pokemon Trainers nearby would persuade them into letting her go... or if they even believed what she said. But at least things certainly took a turn for the interesting.

Jay wasn't the least bit intimidated by the hunk of muscle in front of him. If anything, he was a bit excited by what was going on. It had been too long since he and Bluefur had been in a good scrap, though the last time, Lu had chewed both of them out for it. He could hear Yuni speaking from behind him, though he didn't pay much attention to it. "It's always the same with ye blockheads," he said, giving a slight sigh and a shake of his head. "Ye always think that just because ye're bigger that ye can bully those smaller than ye into obeying. Well, I've got news for ye, I'm not so easy to intimidate. Give me yer best shot!" He knew that speed and agility were his best chance to avoid the mammoth in front of him, and he gave a discreet signal to Bluefur, the Lucario glancing at Yuni as if to make sure she was alright before taking off at a dead run toward Hanzo, using the wall nearby to run past the man with Extreme Speed before making a beeline for Garbanzo to deliver a swift kick to the man's arms in an effort to get him to let Jolteon go.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:08 pm
Quote:
The small Emolga hybrid has to take Zac past the labs.

...No. Thats a lie. She doesn't HAVE to do so, but she likes to listen in. Anything that can give them hope for saving the land, for saving Zac too...She knows the Duchy is self-centered and she fears that him using Zac too much will hurt the poor Core and then where will they be?

So she sneaks a good few feet behind the 'good' doctor, ear cocked and listening in. Cure? That was good!! She snuggles Zac to her, outfit designed for her...mutations. Duchy said they made her pretty, and perfect for protecting the Core. Speaking of the weak little thing, she finds a small canteen of water, clearer because she borrowed it from the Duchy's stash, and let the Core partake of it, snuggling it more once she's put the canteen from her side pouches away--essential part of her uniform, like the sling for Zac.

Knowing his senses were sharp, and he knew that there was someone listening in and it looked like a Hybrid of sorts sneaking water to a creature, he saw this from his office window, which allowed people to look in and out, he saw this and he knew his door was still open. "Emolga hybrid by the door, I know you are there, come in and have a seat. I want to ask you a few things." He said loud enough to get her attention, but soft enough to not attract attention. "also, when you come in, shut the door" he says to her in the same manner as he puts down the file being shut and the pen on his desk and looks straight to her with concern in his eyes.  

DeoLux

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:14 pm
Yuni closed her eyes and didn't move. She didn't have a Pokemon of her own, so she wasn't of use to those trying to rescue her. She could only lay still and hope her rescuers were successful.

~*~

Gengar would smile maliciously at the enemy's attempt to shield her Pokemon, then would promptly use Phantom Force, sinking under the ground and sailing past the human to get at the Togekiss behind her.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff