Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Slicing Storm || Musica v Seika Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Musica v Seika; who wins?
  Iksin (Iksin v Clem)
  Kiku (Kiku v Takao)
  Unki (Toso v Unki)
  Kenshin (Kenshin v Ada)
View Results

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:53 pm
User Image
User Image
          xxxx
          Seiryu Seika
          xxxx
          misc
User ImageUser Image
____RANK: Jonin 磁気 CLASSES: Bloodline | Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | BODY RANK: S+ 勇 | ELEMENTS: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

CHAKRA: 3120/3120 STAMINA: 2970/2970 CORRUPTED NATURE CHAKRA: 400/400 ICE RANK: HERE
STRENGTH: 6 SPEED 6 REFLEX: 6 ENDURANCE: 7

“Oh? Are you gonna give me a ‘Kiss the Cook’ apron?” Musica leaned forward with a smirk on her lips. Her pacing with eating her food had slowed down to a more acceptable speed, and she hunkered over her plate and took bites over the table. Despite her teasing, the young Jonin would look up as Seika spoke and listened to the young samurai. “I think I would like that,” Musica replied to Seika’s offer. “There’s probably a good dozen and a half mouths to feed, so any help would be appreciated.” She let out a low whistle as she blew on her next bite.

“Arashi isn’t much different in that way,” Musica explained. “Until the Jashinist attack a few months ago, the previous Kage kept the village isolated. But it was, like. Up.” Musica blinked and pointed directly above her. “He was a weird one, the last Arashikage. He basically kept us separated while the village floated in the sky. Ironically that’s how we became more technologically advanced, was just the old Kage using the isolation to further expand on stuff.”

Musica sat back up and absently scratched at the side of her face while shifting her gaze to the side. “How to describe Mr. Kenshin…” she muttered to herself. The expression on the shinobi’s face made it clear that she was choosing her words very carefully. “He’s… kind of a stick in the mud. Sometimes I think he’d twist himself into a ball if he let the stress get to him. Always going on about duty and justice, but in a way that’s archaic. But.” The police chief sighed and felt a smile return to her face as she thought about the Sannin. “He’s a good guy and he means well. And he’s very strong. Like in a way that kinda makes you feel like everything is gonna be okay? If that makes any sense.” Musica remembered her short time at the Pale Citadel, where she’d trained under the Sky Guards before the events of the Summit. Just the guards had been so much stronger than her at the time. And while she learned a lot, Musica knew that Kenshin was leagues above those guys. “Hey, I know!” Instantly she perked up, her eyes lighting up like small stars. “I can put in a good word to him for you, so you can train with him! He more than knows his way around a blade, and I’m sure he wouldn’t mind helping you out, Seika!”

Musica beamed and let a small chuckle at her friend. It didn’t take a genius to see that talking about Zaishin traditions made the girl uncomfortable. So Musica, carefully, reached over and wrapped her metal fingers around the samurai’s hand as gently as she could. Seika’s hands looked so soft, despite the years of training. “I’d love to go see Zaishin with you someday, Seika.” Musica said with ehr signature grin. “I’d be honored to have your back when you visit!”

"Speaking"

Thinking

User Image

User Imagehikahikahikahikahikahika

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:17 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Imaging Musica in such an outfit made the samurai laugh again. A kind of laugh that was almost melodic. Fitting for one of the noble clans. "You tempt me quite so~ I may have to buy it for next Christmas if you're lucky enough. I would be honored to cook for them regardless."

It was interesting to see that the previous kage has left the village isolated from the rest of the world for a good period of time. Such policies were commonplace in Zaishin before world events had caused them to interact with the shinobi in more direct ways. Seika had shoved a piece of flimsy meat into her mouth while thinking about the topic. "Although the idea of endorsing such isolation has its drawbacks, I dare say that Arashi is one of the more technologically gifted villages at this very moment." Seika had an odd way of speaking, likely from the years spent in Zahishin compared to the rest of the world, but it never ceased to amaze her at the sights and marvels that could surprise her. If only so many back home in Zaishin could see what she had, would they say the same?

The description on Kenshin seemed fairly apt in some ways. Seika did get the feeling he was not one really who socialized if he could avoid it. The Kage Summit had brought with it some amount of respect for the Lightning Country hero. To train with such a legend would be an honor in itself! Musica having known him was a surprise but not if she was the police chief right now. Her power gave given Seika a run for her money, and she dreaded to imagine the fight that Kenshin would put up against an opponent. But she also felt eager once Musica said that she would put in a good word for her with him. "You would seriously do such a thing for me? I would be forever in debt to you if we could spar at least once. It will be the ultimate test of my abilities."

Seika fussed to herself after speaking about Zaishin, looking at the table in conflict before before feeling the metal hand of Musica resting in her hand. Seika's hands, despite the numerous activities she had with swordsmanship, were fairly soft and felt gentle for such a woman in the field of work she was in. A soft red color came to her cheeks while she'd look back up at the police chief. "Th-Thank you." she paused before continuing after a while to gently squeeze the other girl's hands while closing her eyes. "The Seiryu clan, much like the other noble clans of Zaishin, are held to sky high stabdards. I haven't told any of my remaining family about...me. I worry about what their response to Seika will be. So many still think that I'm Seiichi still that I wouldnt be able to face them by myself." Seika exhaled, her grip tightening ever so slightly.

"I apologize for hiding my intentions from you. Its funny, really. I've stared at certain death countless times and the one thing that manages to scare me is my own kin. I feel so ashamed to allow such things to get to me."

OOC NOTES [x]

×TITLE: Chuunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 06
▰【
CHAKRA: 2,500 || 2,500】▰【STAMINA: 2,850 || 2,850

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:
▱▰▱ Book of Water | The user's complex sword strikes from styles as well as basic combat complex sword strikes can expel a thin five foot blade of water per rank of the technique that follows the path of the physical blade. In addition, the user gains access to 4 ninjutsu slots to be used for the Water Element only.

▱▰▱ Gift of Perception | The clan's naturally keen sense of smell is not always the gift granted to the clansmen. Occasionally, the clan members are gifted a different sense to be heightened, multiplying the natural abilities of that sense by ten. This allows hearing to pick up on even muscle contractions and friction inside the body. Smell now gives away gender, body rank, class and killing intent as well as it's previous tells. Sight grants visibility to micro-movements of muscle groups, sight spanning the entire topic within a straight line. Genjutsu effecting the heightened sense are able to be detected upon being casted, causing one tier less in mental stress.

▱▰▱ Second Current | The user is able to pick up the Tetsunami Ryu Bukijutsu for no cost to their slots. Techniques of both Tetsunami Ryu and the clan techniques have the range of their water's reach increased by 5 feet per rank bud does not effect the strength of the technique when interacting with other techniques

▱▰▱ [Academy Graduation] Bloodline jutsu has Overwhelming status

▱▰▱ Parkour Mastery | Rank A | Training
The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

▱▰▱ Acrobatic Mastery | Rank D | Training
Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique. After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.

▱▰▱ Perfecting Balance | Rank C | Training
Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.

▱▰▱ Total Concentration: Water Breathing [ Sō Nōdo: Mizu Kokyū ] | Rank E | Training
The Seiryu clan's ability to master water is only one side of their coin, in addition, each clansman has learned to control their breathing perfectly with this training. This controlled breathing allows the user to fortify their mental capacity and delay the effects of physical pain for a a single post. This does not have any effect on status or poisons.

▱▰▱ Expert → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, the katana. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image
          xxxx
          company
          xxxx
          misc
User ImageUser Image
____RANK: Jonin 磁気 CLASSES: Bloodline | Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | BODY RANK: S+ 勇 | ELEMENTS: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

CHAKRA: 3120/3120 STAMINA: 2970/2970 CORRUPTED NATURE CHAKRA: 400/400 ICE RANK: HERE

“Yeah, but at the same time I can kinda get it.” Musica took a slow bite of food as she paused thoughtfully. “There’s too much s**t going on in the world. Sometimes it’s better to just do what you can to protect your people. It’s… not the glamorous way of doing things, but it isn’t always about the fame or the drama. Sometimes it’s all about survival. So I can understand why certain world leaders think that if they keep their noses to the grindstone they can ignore, and be safe, from the world around them. Unfortunately, it just means that they aren’t prepared once trouble comes knocking on their doors. Zaishin and Arashi shared the same kind of deal with that once those freaky cultists attacked.”

The white haired Jonin’s shoulder ached as she thought about everything that happened in Arashi, that then led to the Citadel, that then led to her losing her arm. It felt like such a long time ago for such a short amount of time. It was a whirlwind of events that was a direct contrast to how slow things seemed at the current time. It made Musica anxious to think about, so she tried not to analyze it too much. Like she’d said: sometimes it’s better to focus on your immediate surroundings than the world at large.

“I think I understand that.” She eventually responded to Seika’s fear of acceptance from her family. “It’s not the same thing, but my Old Man wasn’t happy when I became a shinobi. He thinks that the system is kinda corrupt, and I had no idea how right he was. But he was pretty close to disowning me after I decided to take this job.” Musica hummed to herself thoughtfully. “Anyway, what I’m trying to get at is that it’s normal to want to be accepted by the people you love. I don’t think you’re a coward for being nervous. If anything, I think you’re hella brave for what you’re doing Seika.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:17 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Seika did agree that both Arashi and Zaishin shared a lot in common. Likely far more than anybdy really knew or wanted to admit. She raised her drink to her lips and took a long sip with another smile, enjoying the conversation so far. "It's nice to see we share such things. I don't know how up to date on the lore of Zaishin you are. There are many noble blooded families in Zaishin, but only five have a proper claim to the Shogun's Throne, each corresponding with an element said to have been gifted from the Kami themselves. My clan, the Seiryu: Water, the Mahofu: Wind, the Raiu: Lightning, Seinaru Enjo: Fire, and the Hogosha: Earth. Every one hundred years, the five clans gather to decide which clan will be next to rule over Zaishin. These are not peaceful meetings and usually end with powerful samurai fighting on behalf of their families." Seika looked back up at Musica while continuing her description.

"My clan, the Seiryu, were recently behind an attempted coup on the Shogun's Throne that caught the other clans off guard. A few of our family disbanded from our ideals and saw the Shogun as an outdated system. One in need of repair. They banded together with the poor and other families to create a revolution that would overthrow the old way. It was a blood civil war that reduced a lot of our forces as a result. Mixed with the previous Shogun's attack on the Land of Fire, this decimated what military prowess we possessed. That's why the decision was made to suspend our policy of isolation. Why I came to Arashi to assist in matters here as a show of good force."

At her conflict with facing her family, Seika was taken from her thoughts by Musica's metal hand. Her gentle hands felt so warm against the faux digits of the woman that it brought another bit of color to the girl's cheeks. She kept her head down to hide this from Musica, who likely would feel her own hand being squeezed. "Thank you. It means a lot to me." A smile began to form on her lips, with Seika feeling a little bit of relief from a familiar face being there. "Although, I would like your opinion on a thought I had." She raised her head to meet the police chief's eyes, her own irises filled with uncertainty.

"I-If you were in my shoes, what would you do if your family didn't approve of your way of life, even if it made you happy?"

OOC NOTES [x]

×TITLE: Chuunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 06
▰【

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:
▱▰▱ Book of Water | The user's complex sword strikes from styles as well as basic combat complex sword strikes can expel a thin five foot blade of water per rank of the technique that follows the path of the physical blade. In addition, the user gains access to 4 ninjutsu slots to be used for the Water Element only.

▱▰▱ Gift of Perception | The clan's naturally keen sense of smell is not always the gift granted to the clansmen. Occasionally, the clan members are gifted a different sense to be heightened, multiplying the natural abilities of that sense by ten. This allows hearing to pick up on even muscle contractions and friction inside the body. Smell now gives away gender, body rank, class and killing intent as well as it's previous tells. Sight grants visibility to micro-movements of muscle groups, sight spanning the entire topic within a straight line. Genjutsu effecting the heightened sense are able to be detected upon being casted, causing one tier less in mental stress.

▱▰▱ Second Current | The user is able to pick up the Tetsunami Ryu Bukijutsu for no cost to their slots. Techniques of both Tetsunami Ryu and the clan techniques have the range of their water's reach increased by 5 feet per rank bud does not effect the strength of the technique when interacting with other techniques

The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique. After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.

Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.

▱▰▱ Total Concentration: Water Breathing [ Sō Nōdo: Mizu Kokyū ] | Rank E | Training
The Seiryu clan's ability to master water is only one side of their coin, in addition, each clansman has learned to control their breathing perfectly with this training. This controlled breathing allows the user to fortify their mental capacity and delay the effects of physical pain for a a single post. This does not have any effect on status or poisons.

▱▰▱ Expert → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, the katana. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:36 pm
User Image
User Image
          xxxx
          company
          xxxx
          misc
User ImageUser Image

____
RANK: Jonin 磁気 CLASSES: Bloodline | Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | BODY RANK: S+ 勇 | ELEMENTS: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

Musica listened carefully to Seika’s retelling of Zaishin’s abridged history. It was filled with a surprising amount of bloodshed. But the young woman also supposed that so was the shinobi world. She’d just grown accustomed to it. It made Musica think back to the speech that Takumi gave at the Citadel. Was the nature of humanity just to go from conflict to conflict? It was hard to say for sure, but it did leave the white haired ninja with some doubts. Her gaze wandered along the inside of the restaurant while these thoughts occupied her mind. She remembered the many nights her and her family spent here, just with the kindness of the owners alone. And they, in turn, would help out the people that ran this place. It put Musica at ease, as it reminded her that that was the true nature of humanity. Even if it seemed like an outlier. She visibly relaxed, holding in a tension she didn’t know she was holding in her shoulders. It did give Musica a whole new problem to tackle, but sitting here with Seika made her feel that it would be okay in the end.

“Oh, uhm. Lemme see.” When the samurai asked Musica her question, it took her a moment to answer. The police chief sat silently for a moment with her brow furrowed, thinking about how to phrase her answer. “I think… I’d continue doing what made me happy.” She eventually settled on with a smile. “You only get one chance to live your life how you want to, and if a particular style makes you happy then go for it. It’s not on you to make yourself smaller just so other people can digest your existence easier, yanno? If they can’t handle seeing you happy, then they can pack their stuff and go. And, soon enough, as you live your life the way you want to, the way you’re meant to, you’ll attract the right people in your life. The ones that just want to see you flourish, Seika.”

“I’ve been an orphan damn near all my life, but I’ve always had family. Sure, we’re not related by blood or tradition or anything. But we’re connected by the ties that bind us, and that makes us family.” Musica stared wistfully at the remains of her food, absently picking at her plate, as she reminisced on her siblings. “Oh!” Musica suddenly perked up, as if a light bulb lit up over her head. “It reminds me of this book I used to read my siblings a few years back. I think it said something like… ‘Those that mind don’t matter, and those that matter don’t mind.’”

User Image

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 4:24 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Seika sat on eggshells waiting for Musica's response to her question. Despite being already in the force, Seika had already felt like an outsiders in the village for reasons that were pretty apparent. She had been here since coming so many months ago, but sadly, the samurai couldn't shake that feeling of neglect when it came to seeing herself with the villagers here. When the police chief did eventually speak up about what she would do, Seika listened to her intently. Musica had said what most people had thought they would say in the situation, as stereotypical as it was. Maybe it was just that Seika needed to hear it from somebody other than herself for it to stick. "Ah-I see." she said quietly, still looking down to fumble with her own, freshly manicured nails. Despite how they looked and how she willed it, the samurai knew that it was just a façade. Her brows furrowed in thought and would bring her to appear just as troubled as she was before then going to looked back up at the woman when she would finish off the remains of her meal. Musica did have a black hole for a stomach, as Seika couldn't imagine fitting one more bite without losing all of what she just had to eat. "I...just guess that it is hard for me. Very traditional in everything but the way that my family would want. I sort of envy you in that way. More freedom than I was ever really allowed when I was a kid. But it comes with its up and downs as I would imagine." Seika smiled at the woman across from her, watching as she'd finish off the last remaining plate before then that saying from her youth was said. It was a strange piece of advice, but helpful nonetheless. "Thank you. I do get the meaning of that statement.""

Seika smiled, leaning back into her seat while then just taking a moment to look at the white haired beauty in front of her. It maybe was a tad awkward, but she just gave another warm look and brought her hand back to herself. "Maybe next time, I can cook for you." she teased, trying for a playful wink but coming off a tad forced. "I wasn't raised in a kitchen for nothing, after all. My aunt practically raised me to be a cook if the samurai thing didn't work out. I still have some of her recipes with me."

OOC NOTES [x]

▰【

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:

pyrategross

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Novasse

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items