Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:51 pm
Owner Username: Aria Starstone
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I love spontaneous plots, inspired by what my friends and fellow RPrs present to me. I'm very good as a foil for ideas, or 'Oh hey, so n so and XYZ have similar B, we should see how they go together.'
I also enjoy playing a character that is more outgoing than I am, exploring a side of myself that I am too shy to bring out RL, and plots that bring that side out of the characters.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Ventrue by KT
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: What I know comes from the Faekats information, and the White Wolf Wiki. They are leaders, whether in the form of nobles or in the form of businessfolk such as CEOs and wealthy entrepreneurs. They consider themselves to be in charge of guiding the rest of the vampires, for they believe that they, and they alone, truly know what is best for all of the Kindred. That said, that doesn't mean they don't commit crime... They just believe in dignified crime, and in being the leaders of what goes on... Not the lackeys.
Because it's a clan full of Top Dog personalities, territory is a big deal, and treading on one another's toes is taboo... But helping one another is crucial, for each one that falls is another link gone from the chain of power and guidance that Ventrue so thoroughly consider themselves to represent.
Vampire’s Name: Ludwig Fürstenberg
Vampire’s Personality: The second son of an old Noble family, Ludwig was utterly frustrated in his position as a spare. His brother was nowhere near the accomplished administrator of their lands that Ludwig had proved himself to be, nor was he as intelligent. This lead to him taking the path that lead to his Embrace... And to a man with a burning desire to show everyone he was no mere second, existing only in case.

He strives for perfection in his work for the Clan, and for those who are under him, within his own demesnes in the clan's territories. He is strict, but fair. Do what is expected of you, and you will receive appropriate reward. Do better, and receive more, including the chance to advance. Fail, and be punished, or even cast out of his own circle. Mistakes happen, but it is expected that one learn, and immediately, from them.

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: When Ludwig goes to select a candidate, he hunts first for those who have shown signs of being the absolute best in their fields, whatever field it is he is looking at. He always seeks with the intention to fill a specific void in the Clan's fold, a weakness that he might have noticed. Once he has found the very best possibilities, he observes them, studies their backgrounds, and finds out which one has gotten their reputation only on the backs of others, which have earned their reputation... And which will do anything to keep it.

He selects one who is a mix of the second and the third, and carefully arranges small tests of their skills, before he even arranges a meeting. Should they pass, an invitation to an interview, or something similar, something he cherry picks to catch their eye, will arrive in their hands... And when they arrive, he gives them the final test. Or rather, that final test begins from the moment they receive the invitation. Do they follow through with the proper etiquette and RSVP? Do they dress appropriately, are they thoroughly cleanly? Do they speak with the right levels of deference and authority to each person they meet? And so on. Should they pass this final test, the candidate will be given the joy (whether they see it that way or not) of joining Ventrue and aiding the clan to even greater heights.

Should they fail, the hunt begins anew.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:07 pm
Congrats Winners! You guys made it tough but we managed to narrow it down and we want to thank you all for entering.

Make sure to take your new vampires here for certing and to also pick a clan specific specialty for them!

We look forward to seeing your Elders out there doing their clans proud!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ventrue Elder by ktqueen

Seussi

Baali Elder by Uta

Livarian

User Image
Tremere Elder by Debrutsid

Doximoron

User ImageUser Image

Malkavian Elder by Le Saucy

DaisyMilk

Lihannon Elder by Yayoi

Uta

Toreador Elder by Yayoi

ktqueen

Nagaraja Elder by Uta

Yayoi

Follower of Set Elder by Sylent Nyte

Cheri

Salubri Elder by Sara Draconia

irishgirl1017

User Image
Assamite Elder by Debrutsid

Sara Siren Noire

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

✚ Archived Event Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff