Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]
How long have you been on Gaia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 10:24 am
Joined in May 2008. Gaia was pretty much my entire life for the next 3 years...I met people I'm still friends with today, I found my first romantic relationship through here, and I basically survived a tumultuous teenage existence because of this site. Then college happened and I was too busy to jump online anymore, and then Gaia had that weird period with a bunch of strange sponsorships and corporate vibe that made me dip...but checking in periodically to see if it still existed.
Finally I come back and suddenly everything seems like the same Gaia as ~2010, minus the great games...so, well, I'll stick around now :]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:18 pm
I think I got here in 2006 or 2008. It was when the Mochi Puppy came out. I like it because the avatar options are cute, and there's always someone to talk to or play word games with.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

PurbleBurble

Snowball Bidder

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:24 pm
I've been on since 2010! My friend got me into this site and I've loved it ever since. I took a longggg hiatus though, and only just came back this year.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:48 pm
My registration date is 10/24/2007. I had to look on my profile for that information because I don't remember. I have taken a very long hiatus from Gaia around 2016 when my relationship at the time was getting very serious. Unfortunately, that relationship ended in 2021. Thankfully, that led me to meeting someone else who share the same values in life, without the expectations of wanting kids. I'm slowly starting to come back, simply logging each day now from this week.  

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

Rysabi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:23 am
Been on Gaia since June 2004! heart
Different accounts through he years.  
[✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers