• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:52 am
User Image
Ephemer
Merman (Tidus & Wakka's Brother)
"We'll go together."

[Edin, Beach]
Ephemer sat up to see his new legs and feet. He also saw that Chiyo was admiring her new legs but was naked too.
Chiyo, this is wonderful! Ephemer said to blushing bright red as he & Chiyo were newly human and naked. Then Ephemer tried standing up, only to wobble on his new legs and fell back into the water but is caught by Chiyo which he saw her stand up on her wobbly legs then fell back into the water, as they fell down, Ephemer kissed Chiyo.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:07 am
Chiyo
Atlantic Mermaid, sister to Perla and Renala
"Life is just a Great Art Master Piece heart "
User Image
[Edin, Beach chore ]
"Ephemer, redface your legs are wonderful 3nodding but wobbly! mine too! redface *smiled too,we have legs and these cute feet, and toes, see? all excited!, Ephemer had kissed her, redface should we try standing again? as she too sees him, they are both naked, she turns bright red.. , Ephemer, you look so different, maybe it's just me redface Thank you so much Prince Noah and princess Raina, 3nodding " thinks there was no where to hide...and they were so close! her heart was beating a mile a minute! ~

CrystBalfast

User Image
Raina
Princess of Edin
"I'm up to trying something New, you?"

[Location, Area]
~" You 2 alright? we'll be happy to find some thing to cover you up with! as you are both naked! oh my! we'll be happy to teach you to stand and walk, with your new legs and feet, but slowly, as humans, we learn at a toddler age, so it will take a little time, and you 2 seem to be enjoying watching each other! =)" thinks Raina ~

User Image
Noah
Prince of Edin
"Hi there ! , new around here? wink , you're cute!"

[Location, Area]
~ "Not that I mind, this is a spectacular day, 3nodding ready to dress and act like a human Chiyo and Ephemer? " thinks the Prince, as he agrees with Raina and they help them to stand and teach them to walk too =)~  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:53 am
User Image
Ephemer
"We'll go together."

[Edin, Beach]
Ephemer's heart skipped a beat as he & Chiyo saw each other naked after becoming human.
Chiyo, are you alright? Ephemer said to Chiyo. Sure, Raina and Noah, we can use some help standing and walking. Chiyo, you're beautiful on human legs and with a mermaid tail. Ephemer said to his childhood friend as he and Chiyo saw each other naked and blushed. Ephemer was falling in love with Chiyo & saw her blush bright red in her nudity.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:46 pm
User Image

Chiyo

[Edin Beach ]
"Yes Ephemer I'm alright I think, just well, never had this feeling before... redface us too so close and naked, *blushes* and look at you .sorry Ephemer...yes we could use some help standing and walking, since I think I landed on Ephemer in the water... redface ty Ephemer, she whispers in his ears heart " thinks Chiyo towards Ephemer ~

Quote:

User Image
Noah
Prince of Edin

[Location, Area]
~ "Sure we will be happy to help=)" thinks and replies Noah on his and his sisters behalves~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:05 am
User Image
Ephemer
"We'll go together."

[Edin, Beach]
Ephemer's heart skipped a beat as he & Chiyo saw each other naked after becoming human.
Chiyo, I'm so glad you're alright & our first kiss together.Do you think I'm handsome on human legs? Ephemer said to Chiyo, blushing more. What's Edin like, Noah? Ephemer said to Prince Noah as he accepted his hand to be helped up and kept steady on human legs. Are human legs always this strange?

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:26 am
User Image

Chiyo

[Edin Beach]
"Thanks Ephemer, biggrin yes I'm alright, my legs are still wobbly... redface and yes you sure are handsome as a human boy! redface Ephemer, I won't forget our first kiss heart " thinks Chiyo and replies~

User Image
Raina
Princess of Edin
"I'm up to trying something New, you?"

[Location, Area]
~" Miss Chiyo, I'd be happy to help you stand and teach you to walk...here pls take my sweater =) *covers her up..I saw you were a little shy,,.. I would be too *smiles* you'll love our Castle, everyone's really nice , and you'll have a first human bath , sound good?" thinks and helps Chiyo, to stand , giver her her hand, first get yout balance, feel your legs =)~

User Image
Noah
Prince of Edin

[Location, Area]
~ " Ephemer, it will take sometime, feels like your legs are asleep right? take it easy, stand up straight, one foot infront of the other, it's like taking baby steps =) our kingdom holds many wonders, you'll love it, like a paradise on Earth ^^ 3nodding we have also a wonderful adventurers guild, you'll meet new friends=)" thinks Noah, replies to Ephemer ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:35 am
User Image
Ephemer
"We'll go together."

[Edin, Beach]
That's wonderful to hear, Noah. Ephemer said to Noah as he followed his lead. I can make footprints, Chiyo! Chiyo is very beautiful as a mermaid newly human. Ephemer said to Chiyo and to Noah. Ephemer was falling in love with Chiyo.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:00 am
User Image

Chiyo

[Edin, Beach shore]
"Thanks Ephemer, you're also very cute as a merman turned human wink heart then tries to walk too, slowly, looking at her footprints behind her, it was fascinating, she couldn't wait to see the Castle of Edin 3nodding " thinks Ephemer, was making her blush even more! she liked his attention *smiled* she too was falling in love with Ephemer 4laugh she felt butterflies, her face was flush too!~

User Image
Noah
Prince of Edin

[Location, Area]
~ "You're a lucky man Ephemer, it's true Chiyo is very pretty ,both as a mermaid and newly human wink " thinks well come on let's get busy teaching you 2 to walk =)~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:50 am
User Image
Ephemer
"We'll go together."

[Edin, Beach]
Ephemer blushed more as he was in love with Chiyo
Thank you, Noah. Chiyo and I saw each other naked. But what will we wear? So you can tell some mermen and mermaids are naked when we become human? Ephemer said as he saw Chiyo wearing Raina's sweater coat.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:26 am
User Image
Noah
Prince of Edin
"Hi there !, new around here? wink , you're cute!"

[Edin Beach]
~ " Yes I can see that Ephemer lol let's see if we cabn find you a sailsheet, maybe one laying around Ephemer 3nodding yes it's fascinating seeing you 2 were naked ,meaning Chiyo! 3nodding " think~

User Image
Chiyo

[Location, Area]
"Ephemer, yes we know 3nodding redface and yes we saw each other naked, heart most mer people are naked Ephemer ,you're cute, stop, you're making me blush so much razz " thinks Ephemer was teasing her,it was cute heart ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

redface  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:31 am
User Image
Ephemer
"We'll go together."

[Edin, Beach]
Sounds like a plan, Noah. Ephemer said as he was helped to walk and stand. And you're making me blush too, Chiyo. Ephemer said to Chiyo as he felt her kiss on his cheek.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:41 am
User Image

Chiyo

[Location, Area]
" I am , oh sorry Ephemer, smiling a little, oh there's something over there, a sheet? maybe =) *blushes* this is something we won't soon forger redface " for she liked to get Ephemer worked up lol he was cute all flushed ,red lol~

User Image
Noah
Prince of Edin

[Edin Beach]
~ " You 2 are doing great=) look you're walking ,naturally =)" thinks it was cute seeing their reactions,to the situation, then we can get you to our Castle and get you cleaned up=)~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:54 am
User Image
Ephemer
"We'll go together."

[Edin, Beach]
That can work. Ephemer said as saw a sail sheet and rope on the beach. Chiyo... This is something I'll remember for a long time. Our first kiss together as merpeople turned newly human. Ephemer said to Chiyo as he kissed her. It was clear that Chiyo & Ephemer were in love together

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:03 pm
User Image
Chiyo

[Location, Area]
" See wonderful, need help Ephemer? and yes I'll always remember our first kiss, and specially ,as 2 merpeople turned newly human 3nodding ty for being here with me Ephemer heart a new life for us begins today! biggrin " thinks and kisses him sweetly 4laugh ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:10 pm
User Image
Ephemer
"We'll go together."

[Edin, Beach]
After Ephemer is covered up with the sail sheet.
Same here, Chiyo. I love you. Ephemer said as kissed Chiyo back. Noah, you can show us the way. Ephemer said to Noah and his sister.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Norway

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out