Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Bison vs [Dean Johnson] w/Rosario Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:06 pm
Rosario gave Dean a pat on the back. That was good, that was smart, that's what he trained the rookie to do. "Alright get back in there and just work that arm" Dean nodded, trying to contemplate how. Bison was strong but maybe not as strong as he thought.

The fisherman got to his feet, and then approached Bison again, legit offering a lock up. He wanted to see what Bison would do if he allowed them to actually lock up. Killing the strikes seemed effective.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:09 pm
Bison glared at Dean, but he was not one to shy away from a demonstration of his power. He took the lock up, looking for force dean down to a knee with the same raw strength he used to lift the cage wall!  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:14 am
Dean felt the pressure has we caving lower. Dean was ripped but Bison had so much more weight on him. He felt the strength hit him second by second. But no, he had to show he wasn’t going to get bullied.

Rosario slapped his palm agains t the mat, starting a rhythm the crowd was not about to match him on. But it wasn't for them, it was for his student in the ring, he needed a pace to focus in on.

He stationed his feet firmly down as he tried throwing all of his power at his opponent, looking to even them back up to equals. Rosario’s pounding beating in his mind.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:01 pm
Bison felt rhe surge of power rising in Dean, he hasnt yet faced someone who was a match for him strength to strengh. Not wanting to lose momentum, the alpha male aimed a knee for deans gut. If it hit he would try to follow up with a gutwrench suplex  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:22 pm
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:08 pm
Bison stood over his opponent, slapping his chest befire shouting "all hail!.the alpha male!"

Bison then hit the ropes and rebounded with a running leg drop aimed across Deans chest.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:20 pm
"OOO"

The crowd roared, as they saw the huge man fall across the pecs of Mr. Johnson. Air rushing out of his lungs as he felt the car collision smash across his body. This was harder then Better Than You!, This was harder then the crowd sneak shotting him, hell this was harder then the boot camp Rosario put him through. This was hard, was what he thought as he went to roll out of the ring, needing a breather.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:07 pm
Bison couldn't help it, he was feeling the crowd fuel him. So this is why some of those he crushed pandered to the crowd, it did feel almsot intoxicating.

After taking a second to soak in the roars of the audience, he looked to see Dean had rolled out to escape. Escape? In Bisons house? Oh no no, not today!

Bison stepped out from another side, looking to run around the corner and crash into Dean with a running shoulder block like an oncoming truck!  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:35 am
Escape! That's what Dean thought he had done, a moment of rest and relaxation to let his senses come together. He looked at the floor thinking bout his next move, but sadly for him he wasn't paying attention to Bison, and that was a mistake. Dean flew backwards, inches from the steel steps. He was able to miss them, but god it was a close call.

Rosario seeing the urgency of the situation came to the other side of the steel steps, staring down the opponent. "Get in the ******** ring bud!" He yelled as he pointed towards the ring.

"1...."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:00 pm
Bison fumed as Rosario stepped into his way. Not only tjat, he had the GALL to tell the alpha male what to do!

"You're telling me what to do!?" He belllowed.
"Get out of my way befire I flatten you!"

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:27 pm
You couldn’t touch me back then you couldn’t touch me now you fumbling ******** continued yelling, stepping towards Bison, but still leaving the steel steps between them. He knew Bison was eager to anger, so the distraction was possible but he still needed his space cause there was a foot and a half between them.

Dean would get to a knee, taking the breather to trace his steps and snap back to reality.

…  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:17 pm
"Oh I couldn't touch you? I coudlnt touch you huh?"

Bison advanced towards Rosario.
"Oh I can do more than that, little man! Ill break you"

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:47 am
Dean would get to his feet as he heard the bickering. He got just enough time to be able to get to his senses and see that his opponent had his back to him, distracted by Rosario, who he can tell was pretending to not be scared by the towering man but the trepidation laid thick in his body language.

"That's if you can even get to me you oaf!" Rosario shouted back, seeing Dean now on his toesy woesy's and ready to goesy's

Taking advantage of the situation and no longer wanting to wrestle or strike the big man, Dean ran towards Bison and attempted to leap up, hoping to stick a one-handed running bull dog and to send the mans head into the steel steps that laid in front of him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:31 am
Bisons fury blinded him to his main goal that was rising behind him, unaware of Deans second wind.

"I will snap you like a twig you little b-"

Bison was suddenly snatched and found himself falling forward forcefully until his skull came down into the unforgiving steel! A loud metallic thud rang out as flesh and bone met steel, the alpha male draped over the top of the steps.

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:21 am
Dean smashed against the floor, rolling into the barricade after his impact. It was an effective move and the bug man was down, but at what cost as the impact was a pretty hard one. He had already been thrown around and squashed multiple times, so his body was doubly feeling all of the punishment.

He rolled slightly as Rosario stood there, just witnessing a car crash. He didnt expect both men to take such an impact, especially with the time seemingly counting down

“Dean, get your a** up man, lets go lets go!”

7….

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas