[PRP] A day to themselves (Aiyana x Star Blayze) fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 2:04 am
Aiyana took in a breath herself, the air smelled so clean and just full of some fresh water. This place was just so peaceful, she wished they could stay longer, but she would just enjoy what time she could here. She noticed Star moving, so she quickly followed after him, knowing it was time to see the place he thought would be perfect for her flowers. It didn't take long for them to get over to the little pool of water, which he showed as the perfect place. She safely scooped up the bouquet from the bag she placed it in and get it down in the spot, making sure to arrange it just right. She heard a loud thud and turned to make sure no one had gotten hurt. She heard Star as her eyes fell on a certain owl perched on a basket, so it was for a picnic, she smiled.

"Oh honey, that is so very thoughtful of you. Having picnic here will give us something more to enjoy in the spot. It is alright that a certain owl may have revealed it before you were ready, I imagine he just wanted to rest his wings. I like the idea of this being our own spot to come when we can, to unwind. Maybe we can schedule certain days for us to come up here, just to give us some time by ourselves. It will help me to remember to take time and not put too much on my shoulders,"the alpha said gently. She loved the feeling of his nuzzling of her neck, it made her happy. She reached for his ears and gently nuzzled them, this would be a lovely day, she decided, for just the two of them. Maybe one day they could have a sleepover here, she mused. (WC: 305/2,206 total for me)

tefla

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 8:59 am
The stallion was glad that this idea had worked out for the best. Even if Starfall had made his reveal just a little bit too soon. The joy that radiated from Aiyana was more than worth that little slip up on behalf of his familiar. In the basket were some of the items that he knew his mate cherished the most. However for just right now he was content to stand shoulder to shoulder with the mare that meant more to him than anything else.

The vista of the waterfall and the coolness of the spray of water that suffused the air made this place absolute perfection. And the company increased that feeling tenfold. "I'm glad that I was able to show this place to you dear. I look forward to the next time we can get away for a bit of time in order to enjoy it."

Star Blayze closed his eyes at the contentment that flowed through his body before opening them once more. Everything had worked out perfectly for this moment to have occurred as it did and he couldn't have been more pleased.

(( 187 words // 2414 words total ))

xDea and #Teddy#
fin

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items