Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:56 am
Aoife gave a devilish grin as she pursed her lips to continue. "Prince Sola began to weep as old lover held him. I looked for you and I waited. Weeks, Months. Years....." He tried to calm himself, "After all this, I love you still. Have your affections for me changed? Dare I hope you might still love me?"

Hailey's mouth fell open with shock. Her father had parted them, and they were....lovers?!?!?

Aoife tossed her hair, "Your turn luv."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:11 am
"You are definitely taking me for a ride, one I did not expect with this. Alright, well, we shall see where we take this now. I am excited, this went in a direction I did not foresee,"Lilah giggled. Considering many would not have expected her parents to get together, she liked these kind of twists.

"Benot pulled the prince back, to get a good look into those eyes of his. His face still stained with tears and his eyes still watery. He couldn't believe he had looked for him so long, it hurt to think the prince had thought that he did not care about him anymore.

'Oh Sola, I love you as much now, as I did when we parted in our special garden. I tried so hard to come for you, but they feared I would be killed. I never stopped caring about you, I just figured you might have found another,'Benot spoke. He gently reached over to wipe Sola's cheeks, where they had fresh tears cascading down.

Meanwhile, Hailey was trying to think of what to do, it seemed her father really had done so much to this person.

'I think I have a friend who might be able to help you,'she spoke. There was a heroine of their kingdom, who had a magical partner. What no one knew, was she was the heroine,"Lilah continued the story. She grinned as he looked over to Aoife, letting her know it was her turn.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:34 am
Sola looked up into the glory of Benot's eyes, "Anything. Anyone. Who could help us with this?" His eyes were anguished, "I am supposed to be yours to unite the kingdom and here....." He looked devastated at her. "Help."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:28 pm
"Hailey looked with compassion on the pair, she definitely had to help them, as best as she could. She could see how much love the two had for each other, it was clear in both of their eyes. It made her sick to her stomach to think that they had been torn apart, just on a suspicion with no evidence to back it up. She wondered if they could find out who really killed her mother, getting her father to back off.

'What have you heard of the heroine of the lands? Her name being the White Dragon?'she asked them. Then she spoke about how she would help the kingdom. They planned more meetings in the future after that, but for now, she had learned that what she thought had been wrong and she had a new friend. Plus, she had helped reunite a couple, without even realizing it. That was enough for now, so that was the end of this twist of a tale."Lilah finished. She felt they had told a story of kidnapping, then finding out that the bad guy was really just a good guy hurt. They even opened up for future stories with these characters, to find out what happened in the kingdoms.

"I hope you will come again, Aoife. I had a wonderful time,"Lilah spoke. Her mother called, so she bid her new friend a fond good bye. Then hurried off to see what her mom needed. (1,508 words total for me)

The end for this tale  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out