Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
King of fighters dream saga - please read Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:48 pm
Queentintin
Wow, it's really astonishing, how much you dream, wild dreams, I must say, it's interesting it made you go into labor like that!
I lIke where their spirits landed, and a son and a daughter, good names, love your imagination , *Dream World Children* heart cute 4laugh

Jason and Elizabeth aren't the only children I ended up having either. Stay tuned to see how many children I end up having. Next up in the dream saga is the second saga before this one resumes. Tune in to the Dragon Ball Dream Saga chapter 1 for the next date in the dream world.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:54 pm
empress dee
Queentintin
Wow, it's really astonishing, how much you dream, wild dreams, I must say, it's interesting it made you go into labor like that!
I lIke where their spirits landed, and a son and a daughter, good names, love your imagination , *Dream World Children* heart cute 4laugh

Jason and Elizabeth aren't the only children I ended up having either. Stay tuned to see how many children I end up having. Next up in the dream saga is the second saga before this one resumes. Tune in to the Dragon Ball Dream Saga chapter 1 for the next date in the dream world.

Ok, sounds great =)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:08 pm
Sometime in May of the year 2001

Dee had just received a letter from Ken Masters inviting her to go to Southtown University Hospital for a demonstration of his new job as a vital organs surgeon. It was meant to be just a viewing from a room outside of the operating room but with a one way window. However, the dream gods had other plans.

She was sitting in a rather comfy seat looking out the window feeling rather bored. She had left Hamster City on the passenger line heading into Southtown when she had heard two thuds from the roof of the car she was in.

Next, she heard one guy exclaim, "Shoryoken!" In translation, dragon energy punch. There was a brilliant blue ball of fire directed towards some rather old buildings that were part of the abandoned section in Southtown. It made a spectacular show! Dee was impressed.

Then the other person who landed on the roof said, "Not bad, Andy, not bad. But, I can do better. POWER GEYSER!!!"

Dee thought, "Oh s**t, this isn't good. If who that other guy is who I think it is, I am in big doo doo."

The train rocked violently and Dee was thrown from one side of the train to the next and blacked out. She could not see, she could not move on her own. But she could still hear and she did have feeling too.

She heard Andy say, "Terry, you airhead! That was a public train and you derailed it! Thank goodness it was already coming into the station. Now check for survivors and you better hope nobody got hurt."

Dee heard Terry leap over many seats, and then his footsteps stop. She heard him gulp hard as if trying to hold back sickness. "Found one, but I dunno how this one is still living."

She felt Terry lift her into his strong arms, but then heard Andy get sick. She also heard Andy order Terry to take Dee to see Ken for emergency treatment. So, whatever happened to Dee, it was a matter of life and death.

Remember the watch? Well, it was saving Dee's life. That's how come even for as serious as Dee was injured, she was still alive. I cannot tell the gruesome details of how exactly Dee was injured due to ToS, but it was pretty bad,

Anyway, hours had gone by (and a real life bathroom break), and Dee found herself coming to in an operating room with her heart missing! There was a mechanical version of a heart on a steel tray beside her bed along with some valves that were to be attached to her other vital parts for her dream self to keep living (which also proves that while Dee's physical form remains unharmed in bed, her spirit form in the dream world was in trouble...two lives in one). She caught the sight of Terry looking at her, but then after seeing his face go paler that it already was and then seeing him dash to the bathroom, she thought, "Revenge can be so sweet."

Then she tried putting the part into the gaping hole, but then seeing as how she couldn't do it, she relaxed once more and allowed the dream to fade out. But, not before feeling the whirr whirr of the mechanical piece being put into her spirit body.

Okay, now I hope I followed ToS, this one is a toughie to do that with. questions or comments please.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:11 pm
empress dee
Sometime in May of the year 2001

Dee had just received a letter from Ken Masters inviting her to go to Southtown University Hospital for a demonstration of his new job as a vital organs surgeon. It was meant to be just a viewing from a room outside of the operating room but with a one way window. However, the dream gods had other plans.

She was sitting in a rather comfy seat looking out the window feeling rather bored. She had left Hamster City on the passenger line heading into Southtown when she had heard two thuds from the roof of the car she was in.

Next, she heard one guy exclaim, "Shoryoken!" In translation, dragon energy punch. There was a brilliant blue ball of fire directed towards some rather old buildings that were part of the abandoned section in Southtown. It made a spectacular show! Dee was impressed.

Then the other person who landed on the roof said, "Not bad, Andy, not bad. But, I can do better. POWER GEYSER!!!"

Dee thought, "Oh s**t, this isn't good. If who that other guy is who I think it is, I am in big doo doo."

The train rocked violently and Dee was thrown from one side of the train to the next and blacked out. She could not see, she could not move on her own. But she could still hear and she did have feeling too.

She heard Andy say, "Terry, you airhead! That was a public train and you derailed it! Thank goodness it was already coming into the station. Now check for survivors and you better hope nobody got hurt."

Dee heard Terry leap over many seats, and then his footsteps stop. She heard him gulp hard as if trying to hold back sickness. "Found one, but I dunno how this one is still living."

She felt Terry lift her into his strong arms, but then heard Andy get sick. She also heard Andy order Terry to take Dee to see Ken for emergency treatment. So, whatever happened to Dee, it was a matter of life and death.

Remember the watch? Well, it was saving Dee's life. That's how come even for as serious as Dee was injured, she was still alive. I cannot tell the gruesome details of how exactly Dee was injured due to ToS, but it was pretty bad,

Anyway, hours had gone by (and a real life bathroom break), and Dee found herself coming to in an operating room with her heart missing! There was a mechanical version of a heart on a steel tray beside her bed along with some valves that were to be attached to her other vital parts for her dream self to keep living (which also proves that while Dee's physical form remains unharmed in bed, her spirit form in the dream world was in trouble...two lives in one). She caught the sight of Terry looking at her, but then after seeing his face go paler that it already was and then seeing him dash to the bathroom, she thought, "Revenge can be so sweet."

Then she tried putting the part into the gaping hole, but then seeing as how she couldn't do it, she relaxed once more and allowed the dream to fade out. But, not before feeling the whirr whirr of the mechanical piece being put into her spirit body.

Okay, now I hope I followed ToS, this one is a toughie to do that with. questions or comments please.

I dunno how many times I have heard this story, in all its gory details, but I still feel sorry I did that. It makes me realize just how much of an airhead I really was. You did get your revenge that's for sure. But I was also happy that you were still alive.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:17 pm
Well, for what happens in these next chapters, I was happy you took me to see Ken. I got a hands on demonstration thanks to that. You didn't know I was supposed to get a view-only demo. So, I got better than I bargained for.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:48 pm
So does the mechanical heart help explain why dream dee doesn't age?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:58 pm
JoyRose
So does the mechanical heart help explain why dream dee doesn't age?

But Dream Dee does age. She had to be reborn so to speak, to re-grow from the time she had to shrink to a microscopic size, which essentially stopped her heart temporarily. But in role-plays, yes, that would be why. The mechanical heart was to replace the one that was beating outside of her chest when Terry found her.

Dee could not go around making a mess everywhere now could she? Her rib was puncturing her heart due to the train wreck, even though her heart was still beating. Any normal person would die from a wound like that. Her watch that she got from the mirror, it allowed the heart to keep beating for it was sending electrical signals like a defribulator.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:08 pm
There was a dream that happened in January of 2001, but it belongs in the Dragon Ball Dream Saga and then the one that follows that one is in October of 2001.

So tune into the dragon ball dream saga for next episode. The next one that happens here is dated September of 2002.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:55 pm
August of 2002

Dee was visiting the Bogard summer mansion in Southtown and she was joking around with Joe Higashi the two of them making one dirty joke after another. Then, when it was Dee's turn for a joke, she was about to tell it when she heard someone singing and the singing was getting louder. She asked Joe, "Who is that singing?"

"Lame joke," he replied with a giggle, then he continued, "It would appear that the brothers Bogard have returned and the one singing, that would be Terry."

Now Terry was not a bad singer, he was in fact quite good, however, with what Dee saw would make her question why he was singing. For one thing, he was wearing a shirt that looked like it was made in elementary. A tie-dyed shirt with Terry's name on it in red. Then, the lyrics, they were supposed to be the ones from When a Man loves a Woman, but he was making them up as he went along and messing up the song!

(Today, if he sang that in a stream like Xondervan's, he'd be a hit)

Andy had his hand covering his face as if to say Oh Brother, which was exactly how Dee felt to the song. Flattered, but at the same time embarrassed. Then, Terry did a "no balls" question when he asked, "What did you think of my performance?"

Dee replied, "The singing, not bad, but the shirt...belongs in the bedroom not in public."

Terry took off his shirt, showing off an impressive tan. Then he gestured for everyone to go inside.

There was a commercial (black screen allowing for potty breaks) and then when the story resumed, Dee was sitting beside Terry on a couch in Joe's apartment watching some what earth would call news, but it was animated to make it lame. Terry was letting out one huge yawn after another out of complete boredom. Dee was giggling at how Terry was behaving.

Then, Terry just had to whine about it and ask to turn on some tunes, which Joe replied with a sigh, "Its your mansion, do what you want, man."

So, while Terry had his back turned, Dee stripped naked and then she said, "Howdy big boy, wanna play?"

Joe dropped the popcorn seeing this making a mess on the carpet, and Terry was speechless. Then Joe said as he was cleaning up the mess he made, "She wants it, give it to her, but hurry up. Andy and Mai will be back soon."

Terry finally said something and asked Dee if she was sure. She nodded and so Terry did his thing. As soon as he was in, however, Dee was waking up to start her day. She did hear Joe make a bad joke and say, "Oh my God Terry you squished her!" Of course Joe was joking and he knew that Dee simply woke up, but she did hear Terry say to Joe, "That's it, you're dead, Higashi!"

Questions or comments please.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:14 pm
I remember this event. I still cannot believe I wore that shirt to try to impress you. Was I drunk?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:31 pm
I don't think so, Terry. However, I think you did want to impress me because you didn't know it at the time, but you were falling in love with me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:08 pm
aww what a cute love story, sing it again Terry =) *when a man loves a woman, wee* biggrin  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:16 pm
Queentintin
aww what a cute love story, sing it again Terry =) *when a man loves a woman, wee* biggrin

Yep, I must have been drunk because I don't remember the words I used. lol sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:23 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

Yep, I must have been drunk because I don't remember the words I used. lol sorry.

Darn lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:10 pm
Ha ha ha ha, I would never have guessed, Terry.

Anyway, this next adventure was the result of the actions done in the previous episode.

May of 2003

Pregnant with Terry's first naturally born child and almost due. It was a hot spring day where Dee decided to put on a Jade green dress. Rock Howard, who was Terry's adopted son, was staying at a friend's place and he did not know of Terry's recent love interest. How Terry was able to keep that a secret, Dee will never know. Mind you, Dee didn't really know either. All she knew is she was rounder than normal, which gave her a hint.

She walked down the stairs of the mansion from floor 2 to main floor with some difficulty due to not being able to see where she was walking. She found everybody out back by the pool where Andy was working on his diving and Mai was sunbathing. Terry was mowing the lawn, looking much too hot to being out in that weather,

He was wearing denims, his lone star sneakers, a white sleeveless tee, and his signature red jacket. He was also wearing his hat. Mai was wearing a ruby red swimsuit with classy looking shades.

Dee felt the sun beat down on her as she made her way to the lawn chair on the patio section by the pool. The one that Mai saved for her. When Andy saw Dee he stopped his diving and got out of the pool. He said to Dee, "Wow, you and my brother are of the like mind today. Both of you are dressed way too much for a day like today."

Dee chuckled, then replied, "I promise we will change once Terry is done mowing the lawn."

There was a commercial break here.

Then when the story resumed, Dee was in the bedroom with Terry playfully helping him change as he was doing to her. Both Dee and Terry were covered in sweat. When Terry successfully got Dee's dress off, he noticed that she had gone into labor but for some reason was feeling no pain. Terry whispered what was happening in her ear and then the two of them began to pack, looking forward to the new arrival.

When Dee got to the stairs again, she thought of a way that might have been easier for her to get down them. Granted, it wasn't the smartest of ideas either. She sat down at the top of the stairs and then like a kid shoved off wanting a ride. But, she had miscalculated the bottom step and was passing out. Terry demanded that Andy call 911.

In the end, Terry lost that child and Dee was once again in a coma.

Questions or comments please.  
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games