Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
Dragon Ball Dream saga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:16 pm
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
October 16, 2000

It was the first blizzard of the year and I had watched the never ending story on television that afternoon. I went out with my dad and I was daydreaming I was with Vegeta since Goku was having heart troubles and the dream world doctor named Jeremiah Superdog was looking after Goku. Sensu beans would not work on this condition by the way.

My dad got for supper some lasagna from 2 for 1 pizza and pasta take out place, and then we watched Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas after supper. When I was in the truck on the way home, I heard the song "he ain't heavy, he's my brother" and I had another premonition. But this time it was more like a dream message.

This was when, in the dream world Vegeta and I started dating.

Okay this chapter is done. Questions and comments allows me to continue. And it will be in this saga for now. The King of fighters dream saga resumes when I reach May of 2001.

I love the Never Ending Story heart Bastien and Friends, did you like it? and you were going out with Vegeta? oh my... lol
and lasagna is good , making home made one =)
and that Flintstones Movie awesome, I remember it, *Love Shack Baby Love Shack* lol

was the premonition, about a brother? curious =) and thanks for sharing emotion_hug

I loved the movie the Never ending story. It holds relation to what is going on today in the real world, which is kinda creepy.

Yes, I was going out with Vegeta at the request of Goku. At the time, Vegeta could care less.

The premonition was the vision that Goku was not going to make it.

The next chapter happening pretty soon.

ah ok, makes sense =) and sure ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:35 pm
December 1, 2000

I was at my best friend's place and it was exactly midnight when Vegeta proposed. He felt like I was better for him than Bulma besides the fact that he remembered some sort of prophecy after I busted Vegeta out of Frieza's zoo cage.

See, a long time ago, before I even had an earth form, I was a spirit being, a Tuffle in the Dragon Ball Z universe. I was never filmed or interviewed because by the time Akira got around to writing what happened, I was already on earth.

Anyway, when Frieza was controlling the saiyans, on the day he killed King Vegeta, I had warned King Vegeta of Frieza's treachery and the only reason King Vegeta believed it is because of the war against the Tuffles. It was all Frieza's doing.

Frieza's job was to take over planets that Lord Beerus and the Grand Zeno wants disposed of. Of course, we never found out about Beerus or Zeno until the Dragon Ball Super series, but it does make sense. And believe it or not, Zeno is a good guy. Beerus may be a destroyer God, but Zeno who rules over everything and is my superior, what that guy says goes. The only one above Zeno is the Creator of the Universe himself. The one religions call God. But I won't get into religion here and it is only my take on it. Believe what you want to.

So, when Frieza was ordered to take the saiyans under his wing so they could assist in the job that Frieza had, the order of the eradication of Tuffles was made. Tuffles did not have very high defensive power and even though they had technology on their side, that didn't account for much in Zeno's eyes. Zeno wanted all the universes to be strong. I was spared though because I had potential. And even I had to do something drastic in order to be where I am today.

I drank a potion where I was shrunk down to microscopic size, but before I did, I used another potion, using my tuffle skills to burn the bars of the cage where Prince Vegeta, King Vegeta's son was held captive. The only reason he was in that cage was for safety reasons. To keep him out of the way while Frieza did his thing and blew up the entire planet.

This wasn't the same world that Bardock was on and warned every one about a repeat. The saiyans were spared that day. Because any saiyan worthy of serving under Frieza was aboard his ship. It allowed for the building of Planet Vegeta that Frieza ruled. And that planet was the one that Prince Vegeta conquered with Nappa.

Anyway, Vegeta and I got married on December 1, 2000 in the dream world and Vegeta fell asleep before I did. i ended up pulling an all nighter because I was too excited and happy.

Questions and comments please. Oh and the next chapter is going to be in the King of fighters dream saga. I will answer the questions and comments here though.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:38 pm
empress dee
December 1, 2000

I was at my best friend's place and it was exactly midnight when Vegeta proposed. He felt like I was better for him than Bulma besides the fact that he remembered some sort of prophecy after I busted Vegeta out of Frieza's zoo cage.

See, a long time ago, before I even had an earth form, I was a spirit being, a Tuffle in the Dragon Ball Z universe. I was never filmed or interviewed because by the time Akira got around to writing what happened, I was already on earth.

Anyway, when Frieza was controlling the saiyans, on the day he killed King Vegeta, I had warned King Vegeta of Frieza's treachery and the only reason King Vegeta believed it is because of the war against the Tuffles. It was all Frieza's doing.

Frieza's job was to take over planets that Lord Beerus and the Grand Zeno wants disposed of. Of course, we never found out about Beerus or Zeno until the Dragon Ball Super series, but it does make sense. And believe it or not, Zeno is a good guy. Beerus may be a destroyer God, but Zeno who rules over everything and is my superior, what that guy says goes. The only one above Zeno is the Creator of the Universe himself. The one religions call God. But I won't get into religion here and it is only my take on it. Believe what you want to.

So, when Frieza was ordered to take the saiyans under his wing so they could assist in the job that Frieza had, the order of the eradication of Tuffles was made. Tuffles did not have very high defensive power and even though they had technology on their side, that didn't account for much in Zeno's eyes. Zeno wanted all the universes to be strong. I was spared though because I had potential. And even I had to do something drastic in order to be where I am today.

I drank a potion where I was shrunk down to microscopic size, but before I did, I used another potion, using my tuffle skills to burn the bars of the cage where Prince Vegeta, King Vegeta's son was held captive. The only reason he was in that cage was for safety reasons. To keep him out of the way while Frieza did his thing and blew up the entire planet.

This wasn't the same world that Bardock was on and warned every one about a repeat. The saiyans were spared that day. Because any saiyan worthy of serving under Frieza was aboard his ship. It allowed for the building of Planet Vegeta that Frieza ruled. And that planet was the one that Prince Vegeta conquered with Nappa.

Anyway, Vegeta and I got married on December 1, 2000 in the dream world and Vegeta fell asleep before I did. i ended up pulling an all nighter because I was too excited and happy.

Questions and comments please. Oh and the next chapter is going to be in the King of fighters dream saga. I will answer the questions and comments here though.

What happened between Bulma and Vegeta?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:40 pm
In short, Terry, Bulma tried poisoning Vegeta with food when she wanted to cheat on him with Yamcha. She was tired of him treating her like dirt and him never telling her that he loves her and yet they had two children together.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:41 pm
Wow you married Vegeta, how sweet, and oh my Zeno, Universe Ruler ..thank good ness he spared you wow! Did Bulma leave? and wow you sharank to a tiny microbe? omg how did it feel? lol and you pulled an all nighter, wow, that's fantastic! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:43 pm
empress dee
In short, Terry, Bulma tried poisoning Vegeta with food when she wanted to cheat on him with Yamcha. She was tired of him treating her like dirt and him never telling her that he loves her and yet they had two children together.

Oh, so she didn't appreciate that she was royalty and she should not have cared. But I bet she didn't even deserve to be told that she was loved by him either given from what I have seen on the episodes that she was just as rude to him as he was to her.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:46 pm
Queentintin
Wow you married Vegeta, how sweet, and oh my Zeno, Universe Ruler ..thank good ness he spared you wow! Did Bulma leave? and wow you sharank to a tiny microbe? omg how did it feel? lol and you pulled an all nighter, wow, that's fantastic! 3nodding

Bulma was executed.

Yep, so small that all my memories grew as small as that until I re-grew. I did it out of necessity. If I would have been caught by Frieza or his henchmen, I would have been killed and I would not have been able to tell you this story today.

Okay, tune back into the King of Fighters dream saga for the next chapter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:03 pm
empress dee
Queentintin

Bulma was executed.

Yep, so small that all my memories grew as small as that until I re-grew. I did it out of necessity. If I would have been caught by Frieza or his henchmen, I would have been killed and I would not have been able to tell you this story today.

Okay, tune back into the King of Fighters dream saga for the next chapter.

Thanks will do =)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:12 pm
Next chapter is written in King of fighters Dream saga. Please read it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:18 pm
January of 2001

Since marrying Vegeta, and after having a scary moment IRL, Vegeta had me swing with Raditz for a one night stand. I cannot say it was memorable as other moments were much more exciting. And this was so that Raditz could shut up about not having any kids whereas his younger brother Kakkorot aka Goku had two sons.

So...since this adventure is kind of a two parter, I will put the chapter that was supposed to go here now.

October 3, 2001

I dreamed I was at a funeral and Raditz was holding a baby boy in his arms, whom I heard him say was named Trunks born on October 1st, 2001. In the dream, it was one of the times my mom ends up dying. (She keeps being revived and killed in my dreams for some reason) How mom died this time in my dreams, I will never know, and yet I was not sad about it. In fact, Trunks wriggled his way out of Raditz's strong grip, crawled over to the mound where my mom was buried, pulled down his diaper and went pee on the dirt. (Feel free to laugh, I sure was) Now if this would have happened IRL, there would be some mad customers, so I am happy this happened in the dream world so I can laugh about it.

Today, that Trunks is the one we know and love as Trunks Truesdale here in Our Village. He has been very busy lately, which is why he hasn't been online, but he will return sometime.

Okay, questions or comments please.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:44 pm
It did not hurt you, losing your mom, and several times? and why not? no good feelings or memories of your mom? and do you usually 2 time with others? lol
Sounds like Trunks did not like your mom either 3nodding very intriguing ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:20 pm
Queentintin
It did not hurt you, losing your mom, and several times? and why not? no good feelings or memories of your mom? and do you usually 2 time with others? lol

In the dream world, mom was a bully and was a dragon. She wasn't even human. So, yeah, in the dream world, I loathed my mom. In real life, when mom passed, I swore she was going to pop out of that coffin and say made you look or something. Seriously, though there were few real life good memories of her, but there were some.

Like, when my ears were pierced, she did take me to Kingsway to the Zellers and she got me some cool earrings. I treasured that moment. Other than that, the only other thing she was good for is teaching me what not to do. Do NOT drink alcohol otherwise you may hurt someone and regret it forever. Do NOT smoke, otherwise it will be like signing your death warrant. (Its how mom died. She died because her lungs collapsed) Do NOT have real life children because physically you cannot handle the stress. (It wasn't because she didn't think I was incapable of loving someone. It was to protect another life from a world of torture if it would have come to pass) If you are to marry someday, then make sure he can support you financially because your government assistance will be gone if you do marry.

So, that meant irl, no marriage either. This is why I have three dream world husbands. I have yet to talk about the Beyblade dream saga, which is super short, but in the time line hasn't happened yet. The first of that saga happens on October 16, 2003.

Also, there is a law in the dream world where you can have multiple spouses just as long as the relationship is shared. And swinging is when a married couple decides to do the giggity with another interested party, but is in full agreement that it wouldn't be a permanent thing.

I don't think Trunks knew what he was doing at the time save for going to the bathroom.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:39 pm
The next chapter is in King of fighters dream saga, see you there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:36 pm
empress dee
Queentintin

In the dream world, mom was a bully and was a dragon. She wasn't even human. So, yeah, in the dream world, I loathed my mom. In real life, when mom passed, I swore she was going to pop out of that coffin and say made you look or something. Seriously, though there were few real life good memories of her, but there were some.

Like, when my ears were pierced, she did take me to Kingsway to the Zellers and she got me some cool earrings. I treasured that moment. Other than that, the only other thing she was good for is teaching me what not to do. Do NOT drink alcohol otherwise you may hurt someone and regret it forever. Do NOT smoke, otherwise it will be like signing your death warrant. (Its how mom died. She died because her lungs collapsed) Do NOT have real life children because physically you cannot handle the stress. (It wasn't because she didn't think I was incapable of loving someone. It was to protect another life from a world of torture if it would have come to pass) If you are to marry someday, then make sure he can support you financially because your government assistance will be gone if you do marry.

So, that meant irl, no marriage either. This is why I have three dream world husbands. I have yet to talk about the Beyblade dream saga, which is super short, but in the time line hasn't happened yet. The first of that saga happens on October 16, 2003.

Also, there is a law in the dream world where you can have multiple spouses just as long as the relationship is shared. And swinging is when a married couple decides to do the giggity with another interested party, but is in full agreement that it wouldn't be a permanent thing.

I don't think Trunks knew what he was doing at the time save for going to the bathroom.

I see thanks for explaining =) interesting, 3nodding  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:39 pm
No problem  
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games