Submit

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:08 pm
Nuke's words stung, but not quite as much as Hiro's eyes were when Nuke finally let go and began to pull him up to his feet by unkempt hair. The Ethnic Enigma's eyes were still kept shut as he was pulled up, but that didn't stop Hiro from breaking free of Nuke's grasp as he stood and aiming an arrant chop at his body with no real idea of where it would land!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:28 pm
Drogan: "And Nuke Fusion with a real vicious streak! Snypa, did you come.back to help your friend and former partner, as Nuke alleged?"

Snypa: "Do you want my fist down your throat? Screw the gods, if there's one thing I didn't miss about DHW, it was you, Drogan."

Nigel: "C'mon, Drogan, say something else to piss Snypa off! I wanna see how far his fist can go down your throat! Glad to you have you back here, Snypes!"

Snypa: "Look, Drako gave me a call while my business partner, Chrono Clepsydra, and I were in a meeting with our producers trying to get this reboot of PR off the ground. He asked me to present this new title he has in mind to the winner, and I obliged. I told him I'd be here at Return of the Mack, and lo and behold, my word is kept."

Drogan "But weren't you and Nuke Fusion --"

Snypa: "I know you're gonna say something that's gonna reduce my IQ by 20 points, and therefore piss me off so I'll cut you off. I'm here to present the DHW Dragonheart Championship to the man who manages to claim it. And as it pertains to your question you were gonna ask, I'm well aware of Nuke Fusion's role as the Nuclear Ranger on Power Rangers: Bloody Carnage Mafia. We were on the show together, dumbass. That has no bearing on my role here tonight."

Nigel: "Keep asking stupid questions, Drogan!"  

Drive Type Wild

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:37 am

Nuke thought that he had Hiro in his grasp, but was quickly struck with a chop to the body.. man, that stung.

He stepped back and away from the blind man, searing at the red mark on his chest. Nuke tried to get around Hiro, and keep away from his grasp.

If he was able to do so, he would attempt to chop block the back of his knee!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:52 pm
Hiro's chop connected, but it didn't bring his vision back suddenly. He opened his eyes slightly and squinted through tears, no longer seeing Nuke in front of him. It was very obvious what had happened as Nuke reintroduced himself with a stiff chopblock to the back of Hiro's right leg, dropping him down to the ground with a thud! Hiro grabbed at his knee and slapped the mat a few times, a regret washing over him for only a second for taking this match at all.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:24 am

Nuke was able to get Hiro back down to the mat, and also had something else nasty planned.

He aimed a series of hard stomps to the left knee and ankle of Hiro.. before attempting to grip that same ankle for a standing Ankle Lock!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:13 am
-Nuclear Fusion-

Hiro's leg was stomped down on several times, shots connecting with the side of his knee and his ankle. Each blow was worse than the last, but then Nuke did what many assumed he would: he grabbed Hiro's ankle and put him in a standng ankle lock! There would be no compassion from this Nuke, no care for the health of an already ailing opponent. He torque'd it, which caused Hiro to start clawing forward, trying to get to the bottom rope quickly as he needed this broken up ASAP or else he may lose the ability to walk!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:15 am

In true Kurt Angle fashion, Nuke stood and gritted his teeth, and planted his body as hard as he could into the mat. Torquing that ankle with such force that members of the crowd weren't able to watch, and even the ref wondering whether this was a safe place for Hiro to be in.

But.. Hiro was slowly making his way to the ropes..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:58 pm
Hiro began to tear up as the pain was unimaginable -- it would shoot up his leg, crossing the calf and settling at the hamstring. The muscles were doing all they could to stay together and stop before the pain hit the hips, but thankfully for Hiro, his saving grace was at his fingertips. He planted his fist into the mat and shoved himself forward, pulling Nuke and getting a hook around the ropes with his fingers which in turn brought the ref into the equation. Nuke Fusion had until the count of five.

-Nuclear Fusion-

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:19 am

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Fi-

Nuke had used every single second he was afforded there, much to the dismay of the crowd. He was immediately set upon by the referee for nearly causing a disqualificaton.

But, that didn't matter.

What mattered was winning.. and, incidentally, causing Hiro pain.

Nuke got to his feet, but not before aiming one last stomp at Hiro's ankle.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:42 pm
Hiro's ankle was stomped on after the immediate relief of Nuke letting go. He slapped the mat over and over in anguish, but boy did he try his best to get up. Hiro would grab the ropes and start pulling himself up using his better leg to start standing again. He turned to face Nuke slowly, with a hobble, a look of disgust and definite disappointment in the eyes he used to stare upon the former redeemer. He didn't make a move, he stayed glued to the ropes, the fans in the crowd realizing now if they hadn't already that Hiro was...not well.

-Nuclear Fusion-

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:50 am

Nuke looked dead in Hiro's eyes, into his soul, as he said to him,

"You didn't have to do this, Hiro.

Now.. now I'll have to put you down like a stray dog.
"

Fusion awaited Hiro to step towards him, knowing that the end of this match was close. If Hiro did approach, he would attempt to kick him in the gut.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:22 am
-Nuclear Fusion-

Nuke's point was fair, there was little reason for Hiro to keep going in this match, or really to have come out for it at all. His attempt to defend DHW could have been left to the new roster as they chased after Nuke and the championship he would have been holding. It was a fool's errand thinking he had what it took to win the match here tonight...and yet, Hiro had been known to act foolish from time to time. The Ethnic Enigma would stumble from the ropes towards Nuke, with no real plan in mind -- or so it would seem. Fusion would kick up his leg aiming it for Hiro's gut, but the Ethnic Enigma would catch the kick and send his leg right back down with authority, attempting to catch Nuke with a harsh lariat using the taped up arm!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:16 pm
Drogan: "Hiro Shin-Mozas is in serious trouble here!"

Nigel: "This was definitely a fool's errand on the part of the Hiro-ic One!"

Snypa: "Maybe, but I've seen Hiro fight hard for less. Remember, we stood side by side on a random whim, which led to us claiming the DHW Tag Team Championships."

Drogan: "Are you sure you're not biased, Snypa?"

Snypa: "Are you sure you don't want me to sell your kidney on the black market? I'm sure Drako would only be mad at me for all of ten seconds if he lost an announcer."

Nigel: "That's a wonderful idea! Keep it up, Drogan!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:14 am

Nuke wasn't expecting any kind of retaliation from Hiro, he genuinely thought that he was in control.

So, when Hiro caught with him a hard lariat, it came as a massive surprise. Nuke blinked as he stared up at the lights above him.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:09 am
The lariat had connected with Nuke, dropping him flat on his back on the ground -- but in return, Hiro has a sharp pain shoot up his arm into his shoulder from using his injured arm. He bit his lip and tried to stomp down on Nuke's left knee once rather hard as he held his hurting arm close to the body, trying to prolong his time on the ground for the moment.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Archives (2024 & on)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces