Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Retirement Home

Back to Guilds

Nostalgic for Gaia? Miss an ACTIVE guild? So do we. 

Tags: Anime, Community, Gaming, Music, OG Members 

Reply The Retirement Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitor
  +1
View Results

Tornboy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:10 am
How many ARIES ARE THERE????
I'm Evee, just turned 30 and an Aries as well (3/24).
I have an unhealthy addiction to collecting s**t, which is why gaia had a chokehold on me for MANY years (2007 and was online every day up until 2022 or so).
I am currently more active in the kpop community (its a pipeline, i swear) collecting photocards of my favorite group (ateez) and reading manga/manhwa/manhua on the side (where my smut and villainess girlies at?).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:47 am
Tornboy
How many ARIES ARE THERE????
I'm Evee, just turned 30 and an Aries as well (3/24).
I have an unhealthy addiction to collecting s**t, which is why gaia had a chokehold on me for MANY years (2007 and was online every day up until 2022 or so).
I am currently more active in the kpop community (its a pipeline, i swear) collecting photocards of my favorite group (ateez) and reading manga/manhwa/manhua on the side (where my smut and villainess girlies at?).

Wow did we grow up the same, only I'm the 29th of March and I joined Gaia in 2005 and I love all the same things you do but I am a Big Bang stan.  

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

Syvi

Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:16 pm
Hello!
Username Syvi (unless changed)
I am a Scorpio born 11/04, I'm 29
I'm a very art-driven person I love art, especially the really polished kind heart
I've been stuck going back and forth from this game to other mmo's like Maplestory because of the cute tiny pixels since 2009
that let me give my drawing skills a rest and still create characters beyond my wildest imagination!

I love Comedy shows, Anime, and American Cartoons (too many to list here),
and listening to pop music and themed music while drawing or scrolling around on the internet

nice to meet y'all feel free to add me whenever you get the chance heart

I also play Animal Crossing New Horizons, Dreamlight Valley, Poke'mon and Maplestory

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:01 pm
I'm 41, married, bday in a month, lover of shades of purple, and I like being creative and colorful in different ways! heart  

PurpleCrystaLady

Sparkly Dabbler

12,625 Points
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200

Lorimy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:02 pm
Syvi
Hello!
I'm a very art-driven person I love art, especially the really polished kind heart
I've been stuck going back and forth from this game to other mmo's like Maplestory because of the cute tiny pixels since 2009
that let me give my drawing skills a rest and still create characters beyond my wildest imagination!

and listening to pop music and themed music while drawing or scrolling around on the internet

Hi! I'm also an artsy 29 year old scorpio!
Been on Gaia since 2007. I honestly mostly come back to frequent the art freebies forum and make cute avis.

I obsessively play FFXIV, stardew valley, and rotate through games like Lethal Company/Phasmaphobia/Content Warning (please play with me if you also play these).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:39 pm
Lorimy
Syvi
Hello!

Been on Gaia since 2007. I honestly mostly come back to frequent the art freebies forum and make cute avis.

I obsessively play FFXIV, stardew valley, and rotate through games like Lethal Company/Phasmaphobia/Content Warning (please play with me if you also play these).

I used to frequent the freebies art thread but I kept feeling too overwhelmed with requests so I stopped going there. sweatdrop
I can't play any PC games atm till I upgrade my potato laptop
But if you play any Nintendo games let me know I have a couple of them  

Syvi

Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:15 am
Syvi
Lorimy
Syvi
Hello!

I used to frequent the freebies art thread but I kept feeling too overwhelmed with requests so I stopped going there. sweatdrop

Don't forget to set up specific game subs in the guild Gaming sub if wanting to find more players ❤️
Maybe we can get ya a new PC so you can play FF14 ❤️  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:35 pm
Hello everyone!

I'm 28, an Aquarius, and have been online since 2007 sweatdrop

Like many of us I'm back from a multi-year hiatus and trying to get me some of that sweet sweet nostalgia.

I like tiny things, cozy / casual games, arts & crafts, and my cat.

I'm super happy to be here and looking forward to getting to know everyone heart  

iMuffinator

Shirtless Gekko

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:48 pm
iMuffinator
Hello everyone!

I'm 28, an Aquarius, and have been online since 2007 sweatdrop

Like many of us I'm back from a multi-year hiatus and trying to get me some of that sweet sweet nostalgia.

I like tiny things, cozy / casual games, arts & crafts, and my cat.

I'm super happy to be here and looking forward to getting to know everyone heart
Welcome! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:52 pm
Latecomer here but hiiiiii Im Angelica, 27, gemini, and excited to be back on here. The preteen years nostalgia is hitting hard. Tbh there was a lot on here that I never got around to doing much of like zomg and the rallies so im eager to explore new things after all this time.

I'm a big music and art person; love books and video games and all the things that make your standard nerd; into cosplay/costuming and going to my first ren faire soon! Also a big nature hippie

Excited to meet you all!  

Dreamcatcher_7_7

7,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:53 pm
Dreamcatcher_7_7
Latecomer here but hiiiiii Im Angelica, 27, gemini, and excited to be back on here. The preteen years nostalgia is hitting hard. Tbh there was a lot on here that I never got around to doing much of like zomg and the rallies so im eager to explore new things after all this time.

I'm a big music and art person; love books and video games and all the things that make your standard nerd; into cosplay/costuming and going to my first ren faire soon! Also a big nature hippie

Excited to meet you all!
Welcome to the guild! We also have a new discord up too if you're interested! Don't forget to check out the freebies/grant subs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:50 pm
Prince Lemon
Syvi
Lorimy
Syvi
Hello!

Don't forget to set up specific game subs in the guild Gaming sub if wanting to find more players ❤️

XD Ironically my dad just dropped off a gaming computer he bought for something he had planned to do not too long ago but dropped now I have a gaming PC but it's not set up yet, oh that's a great idea though I'll make sure to set up a forum for Switch code trading or Discord username trading  

Syvi

Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:52 pm
Syvi
Prince Lemon
Syvi
Lorimy
Syvi
Hello!

XD Ironically my dad just dropped off a gaming computer he bought for something he had planned to do not too long ago but dropped now I have a gaming PC but it's not set up yet, oh that's a great idea though I'll make sure to set up a forum for Switch code trading or Discord username trading

Let me know when you get it set up, if you're down for Elder Scrolls I'll grab ir for u on sale and we can play too  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:06 pm
ɴ qɪ ɪʜʀ y ʀ ɴɪɢʜ,
  ʜ' ʀʟy ɪʟɪɢɴ. 

͝ ⏝𝅄︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶𝅄⏝ ͝ ͝ ⏝𝅄︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶𝅄⏝ ͝

gaia_moon
Good morning, afternoon, evening or night, wherever you are!
My name is Caitlin, though I usually go by Caitea online. (it's taken here... crying )
I'm 28 years old, going on 29 end of May.
I just bought a house about a year and a half back with my boyfriend
and my 3 lovely furbabies. (Open the spoiler for photos!)
My favorite color is purple, to the point I often dye my hair dark purple.

I have a deep love for anything witchy, in aesthetic or otherwise.
Obsessed with the moon gaia_moon
You can typically find me on an MMORPG of some kind, fulfilling
my destiny of being a heal slave wherever I go.
I love most kinds of music, though my favorite genres are typically
more on the rock/metal side.
[[ Any Lorna Shore/Will Ramos enjoyers out there? ]]

... and I'm always down for a chat! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Muffin [mom]
Sweetheart [daughter]
Gizmo [daughter]

─── ── ── ───

ɪ' ɢʜ ɪɴ ʜʀ ɪɢɴ,
ɴ ʜ ɪ ɴɴ ɪɴ  

Fae Moonsong

Healing Star

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Retirement Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items