Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:26 pm
Himeko entered the mansion like building. Sure enough it was lavished as she'd thought it would be. She allowed her long midnight cape to fall back against her as the wind from the out doors was now left in the ... well... outdoors.

Her midnight black tresses rested lightly like a waterfall over her shoulders. Her short skirt did little for her on the journey here but she had said not a word.

She looked about the place. She was sacrificing herself for the sake of the village. She had no idea why she had chosen this instead of just leaving but it was as if another force was telling her that this was a better path to follow. She admitted the mansion would be a better shelter than the forest that surrounded the village.

She just hoped that she was not the first to be sucked dry. She'd like to spend at least one day in a palace like this without being killed the very day she entered. But she knew that it was not her place at the moment to make requests from the vampires. She decided to explore a bit and so moved down a hallway to the Western Wing of the "mansion".  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:11 am
"No, I didn't..." Ludwig replied about his dinner intentions.

"Yes I am... more restless tonight. Shall we give the girls a tour of the place, show them their new home, and try to entertain ourselves with that?" He opened the door and saw the girl staring at him in the shadows and watched as she ran off with the other girl.

He heard noise in the Western Wing and figured someone had wandered into it... "I'll gather the strays..."

He leaped over the stairway to the floors bellow and ignored the gasps he heard at his sudden appearence and walked in the direction of Himeko. He moved silent enough that the girl couldn't hear him. When he found the girl he snuck up on her and put a hand on her shoulder and said, "You could easily get lost." His voice didn't sound like he really seemed to care whether she got lost or not. They could easily find her if she was still in the mansion.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:45 am
Ayden watched as Ludwig lept downstairs, rather abruptly to his mind. He sighed, this was not exactly what he had been thinking although it would most likely open the way for more interesting events later and a longer show then he had considered... Certainly things would start out less violently then he had been considering, but his friend was probably on a better track and at the very least this could make for an extended distraction.

He blows out the candle then and, heads down the stairs in a much more leisurely fashion, preparing himself to play the charming host as he decends.

The girls are a little shocked and most certainly worried by the jump his companion had made earlier. Oh well, what's the harm in knowing they can jump further... these girls must have expectations of what they were like, being so blatant though... Always makes it harder to convince them that their death is not moment away. No matter, it's of little consequence regardless.

He stops three steps from the bottom of the stairs, and grins, left hand resting on the banister and making no attempt to hide his overly sharp eye teeth.

"Good Evening, I welcome you to my home." He says with an overly deep bow to match his overly sharp teeth. "If you would all please gather together we would enjoy showing you the house, a little tour, so as to help you feel less alien in this place."

He continues down the last three stairs as he finishes his sentence, and momentarily pauses there waiting for Ludwig to return with any little lost sheep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:31 pm
Zarha gasped and looked at Ayden. Not sure of what to do she backs up against a wall. Trust no one, she thought to herself she was taught that way. Trust no one "Who are you?" She asked timidly.  

Suavanna

Suavanna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:43 pm
Zahra sighed, she was being rude slowly she moved closer to him "I am Zahra...." She looked down, still fear inside her. "Please tell me your not going to hurt me?" She turned her gaze with her lovely bright gray eyes to him in a honest question. She wasn't use to people saying nice things to her at all, unless they wanted to use her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:13 pm
Ayden looks at the girl who's just spoken and thinks she's a brave one. He's honestly taken slightly aback by her speaking up although the only visible indication of his reaction would have been one more blink then normal.

"... My name is Ayden, Zahra." He takes one step forward and offers his right hand. "And I can tell you, my dear, that I have no intention of causing you harm, right now, I would only like to take you and your friends here," He gestures to the other girls in the entrance hall. "For a little walk around the house, if that's alright."  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Suavanna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:25 pm
Taru Shinjaria
Ayden looks at the girl who's just spoken and thinks she's a brave one. He's honestly taken slightly aback by her speaking up although the only visible indication of his reaction would have been on more blink then normal.

"... My name is Ayden, Zahra." He takes one step forward and offers his right hand. "And I can tell you, my dear, that I have no intention of causing you harm, right now I would only like to take you and your friends here," He gestures to the other girls in the entrance hall. "For a little walk around the house, if that's alright."
She smiled softly and nodded taking his hand. Her delicate small hand fitting perfectly in his. "nice to meet you Ayden..." Something inside her said it'd be ok, just trust someone a little. Never let your guard down. "Why aren't you going to hurt me? Your a vampire...your blood lust will turn animal like if you don't feed" She said with a soft not all knowing tone. She was sweet, kind, but kept her self blocked to keep herself from being hurt. She sighed lightly to herself and looked around "I liked the paintings, who made them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:11 pm
He cringed internally.

Sugar and spice and everything nice... right... He thinks to himself, What you don't know could kill you. He hadn't lied to her, but he had spoken in such a way as to be... well no matter...

"The Paintings? We have many paintings, my dear. Was there one in particular that caught your interest?"  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:10 pm
Ludwig soon came back with Himeko and the rest of the strays. He heard Ayden ask one of the girls which painting had interested her. As he cleared the doorway, he turned to his crowd to say, "And now ladies if you would join the rest of the group, we will give you a very rare tour of the house."

He walked to his friend and saw him holding the hand of one of the girls he saw on the stairs and figured that she was the one he heard him talk to. He waited a moment before he asked, "Shall we begin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:01 pm
Himeko reluctantly follower Ludwing. She had yet to say a word to him. She wanted to observe first. Now she was ready to talk.

"And what exactly is so interesting in this village that you had to take up residence here?"Himeko said her hands rested at her hips and her midnight black cape draped over her small shoulders. She deicided to see what kind of reaction she would give to these vampires.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:03 pm
Ludwig's expression didn't change from its pleasant mask at all as he turned to meet this girl. It was a rather good question, he thought about it for a moment, and he realized that he had long forgotten the exact reason why they decided to settle here in the first place. To him, it hadn't really mattered which town that it was that he and his friend had settled in, it just happened to be this one...so there really wasn't any reason.

He put his hands behind his back as he approached the girl and spoke. "Can you give me reasons why this town should not interest us more than any of the others? Why should we have picked any of the other villages? If not us, it might have been someone else....and you never know...they could have been much worse..." He gave a small smile for only a moment and then it returned to his pleasant face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:00 pm
Fae swallowed. She was incredibly fearful but her outside expression was oddly calm. She was near the front of the onlooking crowd, so when she saw the masters of the manor she remembered that she was a guest and she curtsied. Her grey eyes searched the men's faces. Just what, she wondered are they going to do to us?  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Suavanna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:22 pm
Taru Shinjaria
He cringed internally.

Sugar and spice and everything nice... right... He thinks to himself, What you don't know could kill you. He hadn't lied to her, but he had spoken in such a way as to be... well no matter...

"The Paintings? We have many paintings, my dear. Was there one in particular that caught your interest?"

"Yes the one made with all blood....it was new, becaues the blood wasn't even dry....." She said simply and thoughtfully she added "I love it its very beautiful....is the blood from only one person?" Her questions seemed dark for a sweet person such has her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:11 pm
Sephiroth-sama
Ludwig's expression didn't change from its pleasant mask at all as he turned to meet this girl. It was a rather good question, he thought about it for a moment, and he realized that he had long forgotten the exact reason why they decided to settle here in the first place. To him, it hadn't really mattered which town that it was that he and his friend had settled in, it just happened to be this one...so there really wasn't any reason.

He put his hands behind his back as he approached the girl and spoke. "Can you give me reasons why this town should not interest us more than any of the others? Why should we have picked any of the other villages? If not us, it might have been someone else....and you never know...they could have been much worse..." He gave a small smile for only a moment and then it returned to his pleasant face.

Himeko kept an expressionless face. "We would have found a way to keep them at bay. Just as we were sacrificed to save the village. You know aswell as we do that we were sent in hopes that you will do no harm to the village and that they may live in peace."Himeko said her tone cool yet firm.

She was not intiminated by this Vampire. He had yet given no reason that she should fear him and she was not one to jump to comclusions.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:56 pm
Suavanna

"Yes the one made with all blood....it was new, becaues the blood wasn't even dry....." She said simply and thoughtfully she added "I love it its very beautiful....is the blood from only one person?" Her questions seemed dark for a sweet person such has her.

Ayden gives her a quizical look, "I'm afraid I don't recall that painting my dear." He begins leading her further into the house slowly, waiting to see if the rest of the girls will follow. "There are paintings I have done around the house, and I do believe a number by Ludwig as well," He gestures to the other Vampire, " But I'm partial to blues, and must say that I'm unsure how one would paint with blood... it's such a dingy color when it dries and I'd imagine it would flake easily... besides," He says with a smile, "I can think of so many better things to do with blood."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games