Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Is Sephiroth Right or left handed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Right
46%
 46%  [ 30 ]
Left
53%
 53%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 64

Xion_ace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:12 pm
Hikari89
he's a leftie, nuff said.

he could be ambidextrous because I've seen him fight w/ his right.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:13 am
He's either ambidextrous or right-handed. When I was playing KHII, I saw him using his right hand, though apparently he used both in that game.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:22 am
This topic has been answered numerous times.

(Can I lock it or at least move it into the Q & A?)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:04 pm
pesky-yuna
This topic has been answered numerous times.

(Can I lock it or at least move it into the Q & A?)

Sounds good to me. It should have been in Q&A to begin with, anyway. It hasn't been quite resolved, so I wouldn't lock it in case someone does come up with a good point.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:46 am
Ok, Sephiroth also summons his sword with his right hand, except he normally controls his weapon with his left hand, He perfers to use his weapon in his Left Hand, Though he will remove his sword from it's sheath with his Right Hand when he can't magically summon it, He cannot summon his Sword in Kingdom Hearts (Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix), SO he would remove it from it's sheath which was on his Left leg...which happens very rarely, and is often caused by the screen was horizontally reversed....so really he IS LEFT HANDED.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:13 pm
with a guy as powerful and strong and talented. im pretty sure he is both. If he was only one handed he would of had a huge weakness  

LionHeartt

Mamataro

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:26 pm
That's a nice question...I'm not so sure myself... sweatdrop When he and Cloud fought in Kingdom Hearts II it looked like he was using his right hand...but in Advent Children...It looked like he was using his right...I think he uses both hands... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:27 pm
[~]"I refuse your Reality..
My olders sister and I were debating this for a while.. But if you look at the scene where Cloud and Sephiroth are discussing what will happen to the planet in Advent Children you will notice that Cloud is very much right handed.. and Sephiroth is hold his sword in the opposite hand.

While he May or may not be abidextrious he diffiantly prefers his left had
as can be shown part way through the figth scence where Sephiroth has to turn his sword around after attacking Cloud.

And the theory about how most good guys are Right handed is wrong =p
Link from Legend of Zelda Ocarinia of Time is very much left handed

Also! In most of the fight scences where Sephiroth uses both hands you'll notice that his Left hand is at the top of the blade, indicating that that is the arm he gets his power from
And substitute my own..."[~]

-Zidane__Tribal-

Distinct Gaian

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:36 pm
Aha! I was checking out random stuff on Wikipedia, and...

Wikipedia
In Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts, Sephiroth is shown with his sword, the Masamune, in his right hand. However, in Ehrgeiz, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, and Kingdom Hearts II, he is shown with the sword in his left hand.

Also...

Wikipedia
A large number of characters from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children: Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo as original characters to the movie, as well as Sephiroth, Reno, Cid,and Tifa,who return from the game, where they were also left-handed. The connection that Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo all share with Sephiroth gives them all Sephiroth-esque appearances, so it is only natural that they all share his sword-arm as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:22 pm
I've watched ac enough times to say left.  

sepheth

Friendly Phantom

Rai-yume

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:06 am
i think he is right handed exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:50 pm
Dear god!

What an odd question confused

I think some people are a little too obsessed with Sephiroth. If he was so bad a** he wouldn't use just one hand.  

Klous d-Arc

LiemOhNoes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:16 am
Ha, he uses both hands. I normally see him using his left hand to carry around his sword though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:38 pm
dude i know this,he stabed aries with his RIGHT hand so that makes him a right hander.  

GujinGG

-Zidane__Tribal-

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:41 pm
[~]"What I have shown you is reality..
Lets put this topic to rest! =P
Firstly, My Sephiroth is Left Handed

Secondly, In Last Order (Crisis Core) He mainly uses his left hand..
I will admit that he DOES use both hands at times, but you would to to control that insanely long sword x.x

Nuff Said.. I Shall have Photographic Proof soon!
What you remember... that is the illusion."[~]

Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces