Temple of Malcontent- Open! If you dare.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lynvala

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:05 am
Sen as amused by the kat actions. "well well" he grinned. "I will let you leave now. When you come back bring on offering and I might let you join me." He flicked his hand and the faekat began walking out of his temple. "You know the pain is just an escape little mortal. It is better to seethe in your sorrow, let it consume you." that was the last thing the faekat herd as he walked out of the cloud of darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:49 pm
((is sen the only kat you rp in here?))  

[Recyclable]

Lynvala

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:53 pm
((currently yes, since this is his temple X3 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:36 am
Amarowasn't sure why he was here. It was a stupid idea really... a really stupid idea. This male fae had never been one for temples, or anything to do with other kats at all. And there was no possible way he would serve another, even a god... right? The red furred kat sighed a shook his head to free his thoughts. He would have been considered a handsome kat if he did not have a hardness to his features, a bleakness to his expression that willed everyone away. Sighing once more, the male shifted the quiver of arrows across his shoulder and tightened his grip on the bow. Even though he knew it was a bad idea he was determined and so crossed over the threshold into the temple.

The onslaught of dark emotions might have brought a lesser creature to there knees. Just standing here, in the dark shadows of the temple, Amaro felt all his rage, his hurt and disgust with himself well up inside. He held himself together and peered around, silently hoping that he could just turn around. But there was no denying the feelings he felt. The feelings of abandonment, the disgust of those around him and the desire for things he neither thought he deserved nor would he ever have.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:20 pm
User Image

Isadora sauntered into the temple out of shear curiosity. This was one she hadn't visited yet, and the God who resided within was said to be quite a lover of pain and torture. Right up my alley, Isadora thought as she stopped in the center of the entrance hall. She knew better than to wander aimlessly around the temple of a God. They could be mischievious, or even angered by the intrusion. The last thing she wanted was to show disrespect. Isadora lived for the Gods, and nothing else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:00 pm
Sen sighed when he saw Amaro enter his temple from his thrown room. “you shall not enter my room” he said to himself as to waived a hand over an orb that was showing the boy “but I will have some with you” his lips curled as he thought about what he would do to the boy “yes, I shall” and waived his over the orb again. The darkness around the boy became darker. A feeling of hopelessness filled the boy. He was in a void, nothing around to touch or see. Even if he ran he would touch nothing. There was only darkness. Then a voice comes to the boy’s ears, but he couldn’t tell where it was coming from. It almost seemed like it was coming from within his head “you will not enter or leave”

It was then that he noticed another had entered his temple. He enjoyed the mind on this one. He was sure that she would enjoy playing with this boy. He put the orb that was watching Amaro to the side for a moment, and picked up the one that was watching Isadora. She also herd a voice in her head “I will allow you to enter” when she walked forward a bit she noticed that she was in a very big room, with a large thrown on the other side from her “Come to me then, tell me why it is you have come” the ball she had been being watched from disappeared and he picked up the one that was watching Amaro.  

Lynvala

Fluffy Bunny

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:28 pm
Isadora was surprised to find that she was stepping into an entirely different scene with a single step. The voice in her head had sent a pleasent chill down her spine and she stepped forward, feeling welcomed into the temple. She let her eyes wander for a moment, taking in the sight, and then finally falling on the sight of the god. Isadora couldn't control the grin that spread across her lips as she walked closer to him, and then bowed.

"I have come to meet with you, and I am so honored that you would grant me my wish. I have heard that you are a god who revels in the ideas of pain and torture. If this is so, I wish to serve you."

Isadora did not rise. She was a submissive sort of femme and would await his order.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:15 pm
Sen nodded “well I don’t really like joy in my temple” he stood and put the orb down in his thrown before stepping forward. “Yes, I enjoy pain and torture. I enjoy torture of the mind, not letting people feel joy or sorrow, just an empty void that eats at the soul” he walked do that he was in front of her kneeling form. “The pain of being completely alone. If you can take away everything in the world, leave someone with nothing. That pain they feel is what keeps me alive.” He grinned and crouched down “though sometimes rebellious people must be dealt with in more” he placed a finger under her chin and lifted it “in more physical ways” and gave an extremely naughty grin.  

Lynvala

Fluffy Bunny

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:23 pm
She let herself grin with him, yet another pleasant chill making its way through her body. The hoop on the collar around her neck trembled just slightly as she looked up at the deity. He was everything she'd ever dreamed of in a god.

"Your ways are exactly as I'd imagined," she managed to say, "I wish for nothing more than to serve you in your temple. Your word is my law."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:32 pm
Sen nodded and sat back in the one step pedestal that his thrown was sitting on. “Well now, you would be my first follower” he took a hold of one of her braids but did not pull. He looked like he was thinking about something “but you are no ordinary faekat are you? You where born to serve the gods alone weren’t you?” he let her braid drop “Not many in this world take pleasure in what we do” he grinned “So do you want to live here? The temple becomes a bore when there is no one around.”  

Lynvala

Fluffy Bunny

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:37 pm
"Live here?"

She was shocked, and for a moment, speechless. She looked down at the braid that he was playing with and then back up at him.

"Yes...I live to serve the gods, moreso even than most dark angelics. It is my passion...and to live here and serve you would be the greatest honor."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:49 pm
Sen nodded “wonderful” he stood and turned to his thrown. He lifted the orb and sat down again “you may stand now” he nodded and threw the orb to her “these are how I keep track of what is going on in my temple, look into it” there was that lost faekat’s image in the orb. “what do you think? what would you do to this feakat to cause him even more pain.?”  

Lynvala

Fluffy Bunny

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:52 pm
Isadora rose, per Sen's order, and caught the orb that was tossed to her. Inside, she caught sight of a lost reg. He looked scared, surrounded by complete darkness. An evil little giggle escaped Isadora's lips and she went a bit nearer to the god.

"What does he fear? What a sight it would be for his greatest fear to come out of all that darkenss."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:06 pm
Sen shock his head "thats just very odvious" he leaned back a little bit "make it something that lasts a while ... something that makes him squirm"  

Lynvala

Fluffy Bunny

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:18 pm
"Hmmm....."

Isadora watched the reg for a while longer and thought about it. What would make this one squirm? Out of habit, she tugged on the hoop of her collage, feeling the cold metal that it was made out of.

"Perhaps something a bit more psychological then? Something slow....starting out small. Let the darknes close in on him first, watch him try to get out of it only to find that the darkness is solid. An natural clastrophobia would be sure to set in, letting him lose sight of his sanity, if only for a moment. It would be the perfect opportunity to delve into his subconcious and find something to really get things going. Bind his arms and legs without rope and let him go into a panic. Mute his cries until he feels all hope draining..."

Isadora trailed off. Her eyes were set on the reg now, little thoughts of fun torture running through her mind. She knew that Sen was more talented than she was in this feild, and she hoped he would fill in the blanks with something that would turn her blood cold.

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff