Kagome
  Sango
  Miroku
  Shippo
  Naraku
  Kikyo
  Kirara
  Koga
  Someone TMW forgot (Seshomaru, Band of 7, etc)
View Results

Amour_oublie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:40 pm
i like it cuz it keeps me occupied and sane*did i mention out of trouble?*
my favorite character is Sesshomaru because he's the strongest, has great hair *ask him he'll say the same thing*, can raise the dead and got me another adopted sister *but thats on another subject*.
my favorite episode would be when kagome make inuyahsa fetch... wait that never happened!!! oh i dont know ill just pick a random one that comes to mind... when sesshomaru is injured and rin tries to help him, he refuses she keeps tring, she is killed by wolves, he brings her back *how nice!* and she follows him like a puppy *hehe the irony*.
thats about all i got to say... not! but im done rambling for now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:29 pm
I've been watching InuYasha since the 1st episode ever came on and continue watching it, not missing a single episode ever. I have like 20 tapes all filled with nothing but InuYasha and I have all the theme songs, in both jap and english I just need to get "Brand New World" by V6..... it's ythe only one i don't have in either jap or english. *sighs* oh well. Buyt obver all my fave character has to be InuYasha, the way his little doggie ears twitch when he;s annoyed or embaressed is so cute!! Second would have to be Sesshy, thrid Shippo, fourth Miroku and fifth Sango.

Fave epi has to be when Kagome slapped kouga for trying to make her is bride... I love it, could not stop laughing for a few hours at the look on Kougas face. The other one I like is when Inu was trying to block up the well with a boulder and Kagome sat him so many time that he hit the ground, made an impression and the boulder fell on his back not to mention the third epi when he gets the necklace... Kagome looked at his ears and yelled the first thing that came to her mind... "Sit Boy!!"  

shakkkkkazuuuulu

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:06 pm
I just finished watching the new episode that was on. Poor Inu!!!!! crying I loved the episode where Inu cried for the first time. I cried too. I'm not a Kikyou hater, but I prefer Kagome x Inu-Yasha. I love Inu and Kirara! heart I'm also a fan of Miroku x Sango, Sesshoumaru x Kagura, and Shippou x Kirara (think about it, it's cute!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:22 am
I love the show and the manga, i have watched all the episodes and have read all the books in japanese and english. I only have one regret that the series will stop for a while after episode 167 , but the manga is still going stong, on book 46 and it is awsume mrgreen . The only thing that gets anoying is Naraku's incarnations I mean there are so many.

Sorry going on back there. My favorite epiosde is when Inuyasha and Bankotsu fought for their lives. I also enjoy all four movies but the forth one was insane, I loved it to the point I have watched it 5 times and in doing so memorized it lol I am a nerd lol sweatdrop mrgreen . But in the forth movie they had a guy I thought was a girl but was a guy dam those people in the voice over department stare . O did anyone notice that all the movies for Inuyasha had a littel somthing to do with the past of the main character? Well i found out resently and laughed my head off. Well sorry for going on like that but me and my best friend love the series and even make our own series of anime and comics as a hobby, i may buy one of the empty spaces to see if one of my ideas, I hope that it works out lol. Well Inuyasha forever lol it will never die mrgreen .  

Wolf of Darkness 7

Kendamn

Hilarious Prophet

3,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:53 am
I like this show, very funny, and very cool. I like the movies too!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:52 pm
My favorite character would ahve to be Naraku(Inuyasha is so unoriginal -.-) The movies are awesome(so far teh 3rd bein teh best wit the 4th comin out soon! Woot!). The show itself is OK.  

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maginox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:30 pm
Quote:
but the manga is still going stong, on book 46 and it is awsume

Yeah, I have to say, I read the lastest chapers on Ear-Tweak and the manga is awesome. It doesn't seem as repetitive as the anime, plus it's more interesting. heart

I love Inuyasha... the anime is a just a little boring after awhile. But what I love is the concept, and the characters. It was my first real anime... (I refuse to count digimon...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:26 pm
i love inuyasha, because all the episodes r different and they dont repeat the episodes that much. my favorite character is sesshomaru. im just angry that i have to wait till october 11 for the last season. xp  

Anabethe

the suffered one

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:58 pm
the show is great but too much movies on it
i mean three is good enough but but four is too much  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:13 pm
I like Inuyasha. It was my favourite anime before.. But now it's kinda boring for me.. But I still like it!! 'Cause like, all they do is fight demons. And in the end, they don't even get the whole shikon jewel!! Oh well..

Anyway, my favourite character is Sesshomaru!! heart He's so cool!! XD  

K0K0R0.XX

Clown-Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:16 pm
i am hard core into inuyasha i have been watching it from the begging and can tell it is near the end....... I hope not. I watch it faithfully every week....,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:27 pm
has anyone played fuedel combat yet that game is the kill......  

Clown-Love

FraW-ZXZ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:44 pm
this is the best show ive seen. it is everything in anime i want to see. i have watched inuyasha for about 2 years. though i must say inuyasha is the best charcter ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:01 am
I. Love. Sesshoumaru. (And Inuyasha).
Best damn show ever. I shall never be converted! Never! Bwahahahahahahaha! ninja

Satsuki Higurashi

Nights_Bright_Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:59 pm
my felllow inuyasha fans will u plz vote for my avi in the Arenas if so here is the link -----> http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/index.php?mode=vote&key=56rgz6&postid=9579 <------ plz and t/u xD  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff