Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Ultra Sarah

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:21 am
After she exits the train, Sarah enters the inn. "Maybe I'll get some foodage." shethinks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:32 am
the little plussle and minum dancing was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!! whee 4laugh  

Yuri-chan_121

ShinobiHayakuza

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:05 am
Shinobi went out of the train, feeling free for a bit. He was a traveling mercenary, but wasn't hired to do anything.

Shinobi decided to walk East, going to the plains.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:09 am
"Aww, i ran in circles," Shinobi thought to himself, then decided to go east (again).  

ShinobiHayakuza

ladyred69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:13 am
stepping off train and heading east  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:22 am
Sara came out of the the trian people looked at her as she tripped over and over agian. she had been in that train for ten hours. she finally got to the inn.  

sara_n_torchic

Marhae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:23 pm
She stood observing the surrounding area for many minutes, almost completely still except for the occasional breeze which swirled the blond strands of hair and swept the dust away from the darkened face. The ring of energy cradled in her horns slowly churned in thoughtful loops. Flicking her tail in defiance of the buildings, Marhae stepped lightly towards the distant expanse of plains.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:07 pm
(steps off and heads for the inn)  

Lochness Blogster

Crimson Damson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:49 pm
*gets off train* Elfin looks around and says,"Hmmm...I'll stop by the inn for clues... and a bite...I didn't have breakfast."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:16 pm
how to start question  

ChieefKeef

Pheromone_21101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:19 pm

_-♥-_

Arriving at the train station, Phero looked around the area to see if there are any "souls" worthy of her time. Well, there wasn't any, but she smiled when she saw another colorful world. Another colorful world she would love to turn purple.

"Hah! I, the would be supreme ruler of all existing beings, shall build my kingdom around this colorless world." she shouted. People stared at her, some ignored her, and others simply wants to get away from her.

And so, with these words, Phero started her adventures...

*walks towards the inn*

_-♥-_

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:50 am
The traveler stepped out of the train station. Her baby tiger trotted after her, happy to be away from the swarm of departing passengers.
The traveler lowered her hood and looked out at their new surroundings. She spotted an inn.
Her stomach growled. They hadn't eaten since that morning, and it had been poor fare at that.  

ScardyG

4,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mattiem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:43 pm
it has been a tired day of travelling, i'm a going to the inn.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:41 pm
As soon as I stepped off the train a cool, fresh breeze blew across my face. I breathed in deeply, refreshed, and glad to be out of that stuffy train compartment.

I look around and there is bright green grass everywhere. Just up ahead there's a little Inn - I'll go and check it out...  

butterfly star mist

hidden_lynn

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:22 am
Lynn gets off of the train. "a new place and a new adventure"  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff