View Results

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:15 pm
She kindly smiled, "Thank you very much." She took a slight bow and was off.

She entered the room and sighed, "It'll have to do." It was rather cramp, but still well kept. She scrambled in her bag and began unpacking quickly, she pulled out a small light blue backpack and packed a flashlight, a pen, a notebook and ran out the room (locking the door, of course). Down the stairs and down the hill.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:41 pm
Anza and her Gwee entered the inn and were amazed at how many people were there. "That's it, I'm outta here..." Anza mumbled and turned around to walk back out.
"Nnuuuuuu!! Anzaaaa! Come on now, pleeeeeease give it a shot? At least get a room and crash there while I'm the life of the party!!!" he said desperately as he pulled her hair.
"Hey-ouch-cut it out! Okay, okay, fine! I'll stay, I'll stay!" Anza grumbled as she untangled her Gwee's claws from her hair. "But we leave tomorrow morning..." she added, crossing her arms.
The Gwee smiled and made a peace sign. "Oh Kay!!! Deal!" he said happily and flitted around for awhile before Anza pulled him by the tail over to the desk; he was so happy that he wasn't hurt and just kept flying around.
"One, single-bed, bedroom please. For me and this Gwee here, how much will that be?" she asked, really not wanting to be here. "Hey, you, will you calm down a second? Its embarassing, you'll get us kicked out..." she whispered to her little friend, who nodded and landed on her head; tangling it.
Ugh... little nusance... she thought with a tic mark.[tic marks look like this for ya'll who don't know= stressed ]  

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

maxzero0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:06 pm
A stranger in a black coat walks in. " It's been a long travel for me from the train station is this the place to get a meal and some rest" he asked as he entered  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:03 pm
The Gwee looked up at the stranger and heard what he said "Hey, Anza, lets get something to eat here while we're at it!" he suggested and ruffled her hair.

stressed "Ugh... Gwee... knock it off! You're tangling my hair! It took me four hours this morning to straighten it!" Anza grumbled, her stomach did too. "Eh, sure... we'll get something to eat, but later... at least have the patience to wait for a bit. We already ate on the train before we got here anyway... you almost cleared out their fridge of complimentary snacks..." she muttered then overheard some talk about a 'murder'. Maybe this isn't the safest place to be... she thought and her thoughts were said aloud by her Gwee. "Huh?"

"Hm? Oh, well I heard people talking about a murder... and a ghost..." he said and shivered. "I'm scared of ghosts..." the Gwee said and shuddered again.

Anza grinned "Then forget this, we're going to the Graveyard!" she said with a cackle and ran out with her Gwee. "Anza! Noooo!!!" the cries of the Gwee were loud as the two left in a hurry.

(Continued in South Along the Road)  

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
sara_n_torchic generated a random number between 1 and 4000 ... 1510!

sara_n_torchic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:37 am
Sara looked around. the 10 and a half year old was prety good at solving myteries. i`ll just take a random room plese.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:01 am
(walks in says hello and asks if there are any rooms open)i hvae a reservation  

Lochness Blogster

Lochness Blogster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:05 am
i think they might be busy at the moment ill come back later (proceeds outside)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:58 pm
"Wow." That was all Elfina could say."There's at least 70 people here!" She thinks, "But probably not so many in the kitchen..."  

Crimson Damson

Ayeshax3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:31 pm

I shiver when I enter. "It's mighty cold out there, and if you think anybody will open that door...I assure you, they would freeze right away! Anyways...is there anywhere warm I can be or sit?" I shiver some more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:31 pm

_-♥-_

The self proclaimed purple queen entered the inn. After giving everyone a short-but-long-enough-to-make-you-pee in your pants stare, She approached the innkeeper. "How much for your most expensive room?" she asked as she looked at the menu.

_-♥-_

Pheromone_21101

I am the Night

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:07 pm
y is there only one choice?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:56 am
The traveler looked over the menu. Eggs sounded good, but her young tiger would need something more filling.
The traveler got up and walked to the kitchen to see if they had any scraps of meat for her companion.  

ScardyG

4,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Winifred_707

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:11 pm
early in the morning when only a few people were in the frontroom a shadow passes by the window and quick footsteps run to the door. the door ids flung open and... "hi everybody," says a little girl in a dress with a smile like sunshine and rainbows. she skipps over to the inkeeper and takes a look at the menu as all talking in the inn has stopped. "do you have any fruit or veggies? im a vegan." giggles. "by the way do you know where ilsa is i need to see her. im her 4th cousin 1 removed. and like a year ago i got a totally random call from her asking when she could see me but i live soooo far away i just havent had time. dont tell her im here though i want to surprise her"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:45 am
she starts listening to the wispers behind her as she waited for an awanser from the shocked lady. relative of ilsa. do you think she might know something about the murder? naw she couldnt she doesnt even know that ilsa is dead yet. the girl turned slightly pale at hearing the sad news kin such a way but acted like she hadnt heard. u know what im not that hungry right now im just ganna step outside *gulp* for a bit  

Winifred_707

butterfly star mist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:56 pm
Hello, young lady! As you can see I've been traveling and am quite tired. It would be good to have a room for the night.

While I wait for my room key, I look around the room. It's a cozy little room with well used furniture. It's clean and well kept, and at least the young lady who greeted me seems very nice...I think I might like it here after all...but I better wait and see what's ahead.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff