Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:45 pm
*puts gun dpwn* hm according to my pda i on the wrong mission so think of your self lucky old man that you have no useful information.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:05 am
Nope. Twitching: no. Biting his nails to the nub: no. Shifty eyes: no.

The man seems healthy, and Artemis walks back outside.

Molecular Atrophy

Paranormal Dreamz generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:04 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image
Colwyn is hunched over a desk, a quill pen in hand, by a small flickering candle. He doesn't really look like he wants to be interrupted, but maybe a gentle soothing carol would ease his troubled nerves...

Roll 1-4.

Clue

There are no clues here. But you may want to talk to Colwyn to see if he knows anything about the murder.

*sings a carol*  
xParanormal Angelx generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:28 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image
Colwyn is hunched over a desk, a quill pen in hand, by a small flickering candle. He doesn't really look like he wants to be interrupted, but maybe a gentle soothing carol would ease his troubled nerves...

Roll 1-4.

*carols*

xParanormal Angelx

quick12 generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:55 am
*goes to find a book to read*  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:45 pm
*sing superman theme song.*  

disliker of the mary sue

-xFraGz- generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:07 pm
carol  
Lady March Hare generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:58 pm
Despite Lucifer's initial objections, he was silent as the stepped inside, snowflakes falling to pool on the floor. The house had a different feel the the other places they'd seen thus far. This was a place of knowledge, of academia. A place... totally foreign to the crimson eyed girl.

"If you want something, get in here. And close the door; if you haven't noticed it's cold outside."

Fairlee blinked and looked to the only person in sight. A man hunched over a desk, his head not lifting as he spoke in a confident growl. Cigarette smoke curled from an ashtray positioned dangerously close to the stacks of parchment around him, and though the rest of the town seemed to be getting in the mood for the season, this one seemed intent on working through the holiday.

"Whoops... sorry about that." Fairlee said with a good natured grin, reaching back to close the door firmly behind her. "There... all better! So, what are you doing, coped up in here?"

"This is my home... and my office... why wouldn't I be here?" the blue eyed man finally looked up, his tone suggesting he was doubting the blonde's sanity. "How about you? Ya need a map?"

"Me? Psh, no. I have an innate sense of direction." Fairlee said, puffing out her chest.

"Sure, in some sort of fantasy world..." Lucifer said with a roll of his eyes, nodding when Fairlee abruptly deflated at his words.

"Right... if ya don't need a map, then you know where the door is. I'm busy." the man said, lowering his eyes to his work once more.

"Huh... no can do. Fair... he's got what we need." Lucifer said, undulating his silver body to take to the air and linger around his mistress' head. "The wishes around this man are thick as water."

"The what..?" the young man asked, pushing back slightly (seeing as work was obviously not going to be happening as long as the strange duo was around) and looking at them with a measured expression.

"Wishes... what's your name?" Fairlee asked, moving to stand before his desk. Bracing her fingertips on the surface like spiders, she leaned closer to observe the man curiously. "I'm Fairlee... and I want to sing for you, if it's ok."

"No, it's not ok." the young man said, his eye starting to twitch. "I have a lot to do... take off."

"You look really tired...." she scanned his desk, finally settling on the name she saw scrawled most often. "...Colwyn." He didn't object to the name, so Fairlee allowed herself a mental happy dance at getting his name right. "You know, if you work too much you won't have the energy to have fun."

"Thanks, but I don' needa nurse made." he muttered, leaning forward over his desk again... or trying to, something that was made much difficult by the girl filling the same space. "Look, I don't..."

"Come on... just one little song..?" she cut him off, sparkles entering her expression and a charming smile flitting across her lips.

"Er... um... fine..." he grumbled, looking away.

Fairlee laughed and skipped back from the desk, winking at the disapproving stare of Lucifer hovering at eye's height. Holding her hands before her, Fairlee closed her eyes before they began to glow as she began a soft carol, tapping her foot gently in rhythm with her words. Staying lilting and hopeful, Fairlee kept her voice soft as Lucifer glowed and summoned wishes towards himself; and when the song came to a end the silence that followed was filled only with even breathing.

Blinking her eyes open, Fairlee looked at the man sitting behind the desk and smiled warmly. The man who had been working so hard was sleeping lightly, his head cradled on his arms and eyes closed. Putting a hand over her mouth to prevent a giggle from escaping, the blonde stepped back as quietly as she could before looking to her traveling companion expectantly. Though he didn't look as eager to talk to her as before, the little dragon sighed a bit heavily and spoke in an under tone.

"We got 6 that time. Brings our total up to 17."

"Alright..." she whispered. "That's all we can do here... unless you see anything you think we can sell..."

"We are not looting the place while he sleeps!" Lucifer hissed softly, a vein throbbing over his eye.

"I know... I was just kiddin'!" Fairlee said with a wink. "Come on... back to the square! Happy dreams, Colwyn..."

[[Edit: Again..? Yes, again... screw college; Fairlee needs to go back to kindergarten. Re-roll can be found here.]]

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Elenwyd generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

Elenwyd

Virtuous Lover

12,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:38 pm
-starts to carol-  
Koneko Pinku generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Falalalalaaaa.... heart  

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
Jirzo generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Jirzo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:18 pm
Becca entered the home, completely aware she hadn't asked for permission to enter. It was too late, since she's seen a few individuals intrude. She smiled, and tapped Colwyn's shoulder. "Hello Sir. Let me sing you a carol..." she said, as she started to sing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", an appropriate song you might say for Colwyn. She hoped it made him feel better. She left a cookie next to him on his desk, and ran out to the Gate House.  
DvnT generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:22 pm
Dvn sings this song in a very, very small voice.
"Away in a manger, no crib for a bed,
The little Lord Jesus laid down his sweet head.
The stars in the sky looked down where he lay,
The little Lord Jesus asleep in the hay.

DvnT

dgfhjkjhf generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!

dgfhjkjhf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:26 am
Stormy enters, and sees a girl running out. She is a bit embarrassed to have disturbed the man sitting there. Oh, what the hell. He could use some christmas spirit. She quietly sings a verse of 'Silent night', before going out to sing more.  
xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:47 am
"Carol time...Silent Night, Holy Night, All Is Calm, All Is Bright....etc....etc..."  

xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Haven_gal generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

Haven_gal

Fashionable Hunter

16,540 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:09 pm
*sings a song*  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff