Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:30 am
it's the name of dragon in an RPG i made.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:32 am

Mine is quite simple, really:

Pierre's meh sexxy boi and I love him completely to death. Everytime I try to put my name as something cool having to do with him, it's always taken!
So now, finally, I made it so that it wasn't taken and it resembles my old account: xX[Neurotic.Rock.Star]Xx since I wanted my friends to still recognize me...but they just have to see Bouvier and they know it's me. My nickname's Bouvier now.

Ch'taime trop, mon beau Pierre! J'ai trop hate te revoir le 29 juillet!!! heart Tu me manques tellement, j'ai mal quand j'te voit si loin de moi...j'veut etre dans tes bras...j'veut t'embrasser...j'veut te dire que je t'aime encore un autre fois...je'l sais que tu'l sais déja, mais c'est trop vrai que j't'aime trop. Mon coeur t'appartient maintenant et pour toujours... <3
***Yes, I speak French. I've been bilingual since I was three. xD I'm speaking a little bit of Spanish, too so I'm almost trilingual.
If you wanna know what I said, you can go to a translating site...although a bunch of words might be difficult to understand because I use a lot of abbreviation when I write and speak French since my mom's "Québecoise"***

TCBmae

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

Pumkeen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:57 pm
Mine is just a nickname that came from a RP Character long ago. Nothing much special.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:08 pm
I could not think of anything else since tons of usernames are taken. I decided to use the name Debra (someone I know) and star. I did not want to use my real name and I love stars (astrology, not celebrities) so there. I'll be changing it sometime though.  

Magical-Medli

i_love_nutmeg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:38 pm
My dog is named Nutmeg  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:54 pm
The Mito part is a long story... short version: It's been my nickname for a long time. Plus, I really like this name, because it means several things in seperate languages:

Spanish/Portuguese: Myth
Latin: Thread
Japanese: It's a name and a famous city
Also Mito is the start of mitochondria which is the powerhouse of the cell. Not to mention the theorized location of the gay gene.

Now it's iMito, it's because I'm an apple product.  

iMito
Vice Captain

King.Of.The.Unicorns.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:07 pm
Well My brother always says "Yeah you stupid emo, crying your emo tears." so i was stuck on one. and i put x's in it cause they make everything look cooler.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:28 pm
Mine is the name of a character of mine with two vowels switched around.  

Xiraes

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:05 pm
I've always liked the sound of my name, and when you find out the translation, it fits my personality.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:00 pm
I was like obsessed with drawing little spiky ripped-clothed boys and translating words from English to Japanese online and using that as their name...xD
I dunno what Tetsuo meant, prolly nothing, maybe I was just browsing a japanese name site and liked it. Anyway, I've attached myself to this name for a few years -- though the 'Togashi' part of it was a randomly thought up 'japanese' name.
rolleyes

milkfarts

Selena Taiki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:25 am
Since Gaia is a pretty anime focused place I decided to name myself as if I was a manga character, but I'm not named after any character. I chose Selena Taiki because at least one way to translate it is peaceful sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:46 pm
well...I was in a hurry sweatdrop anyway...I try to put gemini in all my usernames usually my username is 'Gemini_punk_91' gemini...cuz i'm a gemini, punk=same reason, and 91 cuz that's my birth year...but I wanted something new...but it sucks big time *strangles username*

so yeah...I'm a gemini I like fire and I'm a chick... stare  

xXOmega_FlamesXx

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:47 am
xStarxOnxThexRisex

Ch'taime trop, mon beau Pierre! J'ai trop hate te revoir le 29 juillet!!! heart Tu me manques tellement, j'ai mal quand j'te voit si loin de moi...j'veut etre dans tes bras...j'veut t'embrasser...j'veut te dire que je t'aime encore un autre fois...je'l sais que tu'l sais déja, mais c'est trop vrai que j't'aime trop. Mon coeur t'appartient maintenant et pour toujours... <3
***Yes, I speak French. I've been bilingual since I was three. xD I'm speaking a little bit of Spanish, too so I'm almost trilingual.
If you wanna know what I said, you can go to a translating site...although a bunch of words might be difficult to understand because I use a lot of abbreviation when I write and speak French since my mom's "Québecoise"***

Moi, je peux te comprendre mieux que je peux m'exprimer. Donc, je m'excuse pour les erreurs.

Je ne vois aucune raison pour:
1) Une petit rapport a propos le chanteur de Simple Plan
2) Parlant en Francais. Je m'en fiche si tu est Francophone; il y a un guild Francais, mais celui-ci est un guild Anglophone.

Si tu veux commencer un thread Francais, ben, c'est super. Mais parlant en Francais dans un thread comme ceci, c'est pas juste pour les Anglophones. Les regles disent que c'est important a parler clairment, pour que tout le monde peut te comprend facilement.

Alors, merci pour l'occasion a parler Francais, mais n'oublie pas les regles! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:23 am
have i posted this already? hmm time to surf the two pages of the thread  

rasagan

rasagan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:33 am
Why did you choose your username? Do you use the same one on other sites? Does it reflect you in any way?

Also, there are some pretty creative usernames floating around Gaia. Do you have any favourites?

I haven't seen the user in a long while, but his or her name was "Goth McAngstyDie", which really amused me.oops, i suppose i could have known if i had looked at the date of your first post.
so, my username is actually a corruption of the name of a special technique from the anime/manga naruto. it would be rasengan but i hadn't gotten far enough in the show when i made the account so i was going off of a several week old memory of my brother's not so greatly pronounced version.
i know what you're going to say, and i don't mind, it makes it that much more unique and i have a story to tell above and beyond, i've become a big naruto fan.
in retrospect i think i prefer the lightning edge, even if rasengan is potentially more powerful  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff