Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Siblings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Siblings do you have?
  4 or more!
  unknown
View Results

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:57 am
^.^ It would definatly get chaotic with so many siblings around. But it must have it's perks!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:51 pm
are evil. My brothers drive me nuts. I love them to death but I don't always like them.  

Kokutenshi

Fiery Snow

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:17 am
I have 2 older brothers (and I mean a lot older). I hate them, but I don't know how I could live without them. They both went off to college a few years ago, but one droped out so he's back at home now (YAY! I missed him), and the other has lived at home the whole time because his college is near by. He'll be changing colleges and moving this summer. I'm glad to get rid of him, but once he's gone I'll probably miss him!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:31 pm
My brother is 12 and 1/2 years younger than I am.  

jambare

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:58 pm
^.^Wow what a big age difference! He must have been more like a play doll for you growing up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:39 am
Ya, you loved being the oldest... 'cuz you got to boss us around! lol, good times. Your still my fav big sis! blaugh  

LadyAmbrosia

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:04 am
Not just because I got to boss you around! There were lots of other reasons... like always getting new cloths, and getting to do all the new stuff first... lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:15 pm
Ya, I bet... you enjoyed being incharge though. Being the oldest suits you... you alway's had the good ideas, and knew how to get Mom to take us to McDonald's. You were such a little con-artist! rofl heart  

LadyAmbrosia

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:28 pm
Ok, I can agree with having good ideas, and being a con artist, but I do not ever remember being responsible for going to McDonalds... *shrug*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:31 pm
I have 4 siblings: 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
They are handy sometimes, I mean it's not always fun playing Halo2 alone.  

God of the Black Flames

Pixi!ated

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:30 pm
1 sister  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:16 am
I have a hand full of siblings, I guess because my parents liked to adopt and they liked to foster. So there's always been more then 5 in the house at a time. Even when people move out, another one comes in.  

CzArInA~OkAzAr

Pandalover263

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:08 am
smile I have a "step" brother... my dad's girlfriends son, he's just as annoying as a brother, but I get to get away from him half of the time! (My parents are divorced, and they have split custody, every other day... Monday mom Tuesday dad etc. except on weekends where it goes back and forth ><)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:19 pm
I have one (younger) brother, Joseph, who is in elementary school. We're so far apart in age and upbringing that I play more of an estranged-Aunt role in his life. We go out for coffee every friday, so I get my chance to spoil him.  

taxi no go

Miranti

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:51 am
Teh evil 4 year old sister....
User Image  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games