Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
How to: Make a Roleplay that will become popular Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:19 pm
i cant understand are u talking about about a text base game or what?If u are then can u pm me on how to make 1 exactly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:10 pm
hi ummmm have u looked at my post  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tendara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:34 pm
ShadowThroughEyes
hi ummmm have u looked at my post

No. RP=roleplay.
The roleplays in this forum. o__o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:25 am
Very helpful tips! Thank you!

Gensou Rakuen

BK90

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:39 am
There are so many people I wish had read this fourm before starting their RP.
Great job. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:57 pm
Awesome! Thanks!  

QuEeNoFrAnDoM

Tendara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:11 pm
xD Thanks everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:52 pm
Thank you very much for your helpful info i just wish people would look at my rps gonk  

Qui_Bears

Cutie101chic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:04 pm
hey can somebody please doante 500 coins to me pleasei need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:51 pm
I must say that this is all very good hints and Tips.

But one that people forget often is that you can skip the disappointment of your thread not doing well by having a Role Play friend help you work on the idea. If you can convince your friend it is a good idea and get them to play then it will just grow from that point.  

SkySongKnight

Melody_twin_of_Harmony

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:00 pm
I tried all this and it still didn't work!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:48 pm
Well, the Suites roleplay subforum isn't very popular.
I'd try in the main forums, of Gaia.

@Sky- That can help as well. ^^ But if I update the main page it unstickies.

@Cute- No.  

Tendara

dollieprozac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:59 pm
Hey, I am new to the guild and gaia. I'm not really very up to date on manga. I used to read manga and watch adult swim when i can't sleep so i do know so of the mainstream stuff. Where i am lacking in manga expertise i make up for in creativity and writing style. I am very dependable i join a rp group, i will update. i like to play as almost anything. No so big on robots though, but i can deal. Contact me if you need another player.

--Dollie  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:37 am
dollieprozac
Hey, I am new to the guild and gaia. I'm not really very up to date on manga. I used to read manga and watch adult swim when i can't sleep so i do know so of the mainstream stuff. Where i am lacking in manga expertise i make up for in creativity and writing style. I am very dependable i join a rp group, i will update. i like to play as almost anything. No so big on robots though, but i can deal. Contact me if you need another player.

--Dollie

this thread really isnt meant for discussion, but you should check out the current RPs and the OOC suggestion thread to see what upcoming threads might happen, or put your input in for what youd like to play.  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Makemehiplikebadass

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:25 pm
I read it and follow it but no one still has joined maybe a school role play isn't the best to do..  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff