Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:39 pm
fearth
fearth looked the older boy over and decided to to be as nice as she could , it was better to leav a good impresion on someone the first time you meet them .
"Are you going to stay here and wait out the storm?"
Fearth asked and with a wave of her hand a burst of heat spried though the cave ( she couldn't do it earlyer for she had no energy)
a small fire all so sprong into life

yupe, im plang on waiting out the storm said will,as he saw the flame he looked deeply into the fire as if he saw more in the fire then there realy was,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:03 pm
is there something ,wrong ? a thick voice asked
no i under stand fire so well thea well i see it it allmost becomes apart of me,and it all so makes me remember things that happened when i was yong,
hummm really.......... fearth looks at the fire and then turn away just as fast
it makes me think of my father someone i loved dearly and the only one who cared about me... but now it hurts i myslef like ice much better even when it is trying to kill me " she said then mutter something to herslef
looking back at you she asked.."what dose it make you think of? iif you don't mind telling that is
it make me think of the time before demons came to my town and toke all i once loved away,it allso makes me think of the 1st time i controlled fire
(was this boy a demon salyer? hummm )
controling fire eaaa well thats interresting ...
umm my name is fearth , :the girl held out a clawed hand ,
fearth thats a nice name he was thinking,my names will,*shoke her hand*
so will why are you all the way out here at this time of year ? the ice is thick and the warmth is thin would it not be wiser for you to have stayed home.?
and why is you sword bussing confused
im out here because i don't have a home any more,and my sword buzze's, someone that im supose to meet is someware in the area,
oh
? well he might be out there..
you both look out as the rain starts to turn to snow ans hard hail ...
"he might not make it if this keeps up "
what if he don't come?
*stands up*what you mean by he,my sword whats to protech you thats why it was bussing so load when i met you,
ha?! fearth stands up a little to fast anger flased on her face
no i don't want to be protected why should you say that don't say it,,, no take it bace now!!" she moved away from you and out of the cave .
Runing down the mountens side was not wise but fearth didn't caire she just needed to get away .
*lets her go* then walks out of the cave, the says _water is air,air is used to power fire, rain begone,*then the rain hissed and was gone,and the fond her tracks but did not follow closely,she needs time to be alone to himself
fearth stalked out into a small clearing and sat on a stump
"why did he say that ? noone wants to be near me for more then a sec after they find out i am a half bread a demon with the looks of an angle only time will show his true cloros just like so many others..."
A dark shadow slinks from a nerby tree drul hanging from it's mouth ..
Fearth turns as the rain stops and comes face to face with a demon so much bigger then her slef ."Oh ..great "
Raaaaaaaaa domokun the best swings just as fearth jumps out off the way
the sword made an ear killing noise, shes need mine help, even if she doesn't want it,_body become like fire,fire body become like the wind,in little or no time at all he was there,body back to human from,they will yelled at the demon YOU WILL DIE FULL BREED DEMON DIE,* wills eye was now RED as blood and full of hate* will ran at the demon and then will opened his mouth once more and crimson red fire came out bruning it to a ash,the red in his eyes was now gone*
eek fearth backed away in schook "had he just saved her ? or at lest did he think he did,..."I could have saved myslef .....but thanks " she said relucktently
"Will i ... i would like it if you told me why you follow that swords calling and protect me" neutral
i knew some one a long time of ago and you look alot like her,she made this sword
im not surewhy the thing happened like they did,but if you don't want me around they was say so and i'll be off
fearth thought quick did she really want to be a lone agin?
"will hold on ... i'm sorry it's just i don't meet alot of people and when i do the rely are nice to me so it takes awhile till i trust them i am sorry for being rude and i would like it very much if you'd stay ,,," she gave a low baw.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:17 pm
its ok * looking chipper once more*it there any ware your heading?

( i just put everything we wrote on the fourm)
no not really i'm am just a wondere looking for a place that i belong

well, im going the town of dark death on the other side of the dieing sea,its a ways off but im in no hurry,want to come with?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:29 pm
yes yes i would like that alot
fearth nodded her head and walked up to will then added
"Just so you know i am half demon and part angle .."
fearth wated for the rejection rolleyes  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:36 pm
and just so you know i kill demons for a liveing, Inuasha is a half demon and songo is a demon hunter they can get along and so can we *still looking chipper*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:40 pm
fearth smiled and walked aways a bit in front
great!
*(am i really making a friend ?) she wondered " k lets go then  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:47 pm
^^,o right *following her,(its looks like im going to have help geting to the town that i seek)*walking*walking And moreWalking* there should be a town someware soon i think i said outload  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:51 pm
looks over shoulder
"if thats the case i'll wait for you on the town out certits people don't really like me and i don't want to cuse any trouble k?"
she stoped and looked at a sine
(city two miles east :denran: population 600)
"hummm it's a nice sized one to" she added  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:07 pm
if you you want to to wait thats fine i'll come back with food,it would be nice if you come along tho i;ll be back atfer i free the city *starts joging to the city*,once there, there he walked there was windows broken all over the city,people hide form will ,so the poeple here know of me no matter he said out load,then will walked in to a shop and toke some food since nobody was in the shop for some resson he walked out with out paying
then he looked around a little bit,then yelled ware are all the people,and waited for a reply  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:15 pm
a bloody head was of a demon was thrown past him and will look over to see fearth holding her blades at the redy
(so she did come)
soory about that but he was trying to sneek up on you  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:22 pm
thanks im glad that your here,i think that were being watched said will*removeing his sword from its holder and replaceing it in his right hand*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:25 pm
oh you think?
she saiid playfully steping behind you to watch your back he to sabers at the ready whe a small child walks out holding a teddy bear
"are you here to help us?" she asks
you are about to reply when i butt in a with a wisper in your ear
" the most dangeris demons are the one that look like humens"  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:31 pm
i think so,(thinking,i know but they may not be demons but they may,)
i mean yes we'll help if we can,fill me in little girl what happned,said will  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:36 pm
the little girl smilled a little and told will how two days ago a great demon with three heads and a scealed body had come and distryed most of the town along with eating a lot of the people ,
"I don't know about were it came from but i do know it's hiding some were in the town but it is really big and i don't know how it could hid it's slef so well" she finshed with a shigh
Fearth watched the small child with intrest
(this is going to be fun she thoght and looked back at Will  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:43 pm
little girl ,said will do you have any one to take care of you any more he ask the little girl, with a kind look and careing look on his face,*but his sword was still raised and he was still still ready fore battle*  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff