Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
IMPORTANT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brad013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:58 pm
J_B_Layfield
Well I dont know what to say. I hate that your leaving, but I'm glad you said what you did. Its good to givce your opionion. Now I havent been here all that long. Harli and I are tag champs now, but now we are turning into a fued. Which really does suck, but what can I do. So Harli and I are going to be like Triple H and HBK. I hope you are fortunate on your future indevors
Yeah but I wasn't going for any offense since you never broke a rule in the first place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:59 pm
bradland012
J_B_Layfield
Well I dont know what to say. I hate that your leaving, but I'm glad you said what you did. Its good to givce your opionion. Now I havent been here all that long. Harli and I are tag champs now, but now we are turning into a fued. Which really does suck, but what can I do. So Harli and I are going to be like Triple H and HBK. I hope you are fortunate on your future indevors
Yeah but I wasn't going for any offense since you never broke a rule in the first place.
Oh no I didnt take it like that. Dont worry we cool....  

J_B_Layfield

Drunko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:32 pm
-sorry and you where sopose to win the title and was gunna give it to you but we where never aple to finish or write the ending- and rest that no coment-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:26 pm
J_B_Layfield
bradland012
J_B_Layfield
Oh no I didnt take it like that. Dont worry we cool....
oi after this fued we're gonna be cool alright i wanted a friendly match which led to this  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:55 pm
I'm glad i'm not on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:33 pm
Vax, you can hate, you can love me. It doesn't make a difference to me. You were gone for how long? Oh, that's right. Almost a year and then you come in demanding a World title shot which I gave it to you. I told everyone that there is a deadline and I was going to keep that deadline. I'm sorry that you can't win, but that's life.

My question is: Who the hell made this thread into an announcement? xd  

Rich Harden Oakland A

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:36 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
Vax, you can hate, you can love me. It doesn't make a difference to me. You were gone for how long? Oh, that's right. Almost a year and then you come in demanding a World title shot which I gave it to you. I told everyone that there is a deadline and I was going to keep that deadline. I'm sorry that you can't win, but that's life.

i know who. or
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:37 pm
timhaynie
Rich Harden Oakland A

i know who. or
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooooooooooooooooooo?  

Rich Harden Oakland A

brad013

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:38 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A

CoughKronikCough  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:39 pm
bradland012
Rich Harden Oakland A

CoughKronikCough

Who? *Cough*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:41 pm
Good job, Kronik. I'm going to let this stand as a remainder that only active members can win titles. I'm not going to give title shots to people who come here only once every full moon. That's final. You can b***h, but at least Alex Pierce was active.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:10 pm
Of course I made this an announcement, I find it to be both funny and true. Alex was a b***h xd  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

brad013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:29 am
Kronik
Of course I made this an announcement, I find it to be both funny and true. Alex was a b***h xd
Agreed, and Blunt was a dumbass. You know those two WOULD make a nice couple. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:30 am
bradland012
Kronik
Agreed, and Blunt was a dumbass. You know those two WOULD make a nice couple. 3nodding
That is a very nice observation.  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

brad013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:30 am
Kronik
bradland012
Kronik
That is a very nice observation.
Thank you.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games