Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Final Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll!
  Final Fantasy!
View Results

AHKyle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:30 am
The_Slytherin_Goddess
I could honestly play final fantasy all day ... every day until I've finished it a few times before I'd put it down. Everything Final Fantasy rocks. The music is eargasmic, the graphics are getting better with each game and the technology is advancing with it.

True dat. Currently I'm enjoying DoC:FFVII. I seriously think game magazines and reviewers are lying bastards now, because it certainly is not terrible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:51 pm
The_Slytherin_Goddess
I could honestly play final fantasy all day ... every day until I've finished it a few times before I'd put it down. Everything Final Fantasy rocks. The music is eargasmic, the graphics are getting better with each game and the technology is advancing with it.

Sapphire720

Femmy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:48 pm
The first Final fantasy game i played was FFX, totaly loved it!!
At this moment im playing FFVII, its a bid dated and the grafics dont totaly rock but the music makes it al better!! Also love that game!! Played it for 8 hours today!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:51 pm
FFVII is definitely best.  

maeve_wickett

Yozcara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:10 pm
The first Final Fantasy that I ever played was Final Fantasy 7 and I still consider it to have the best storyline thus far. Tho I'm also a fan of Final Fantasy X, I really like the whole water theme thing, reminds me of summer or something like it...maybe Hawaii. Either way the Final Fantasy series is an awesome RPG series, might be the best. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:54 am
Yozcara
The first Final Fantasy that I ever played was Final Fantasy 7 and I still consider it to have the best storyline thus far. Tho I'm also a fan of Final Fantasy X, I really like the whole water theme thing, reminds me of summer or something like it...maybe Hawaii. Either way the Final Fantasy series is an awesome RPG series, might be the best. 3nodding

Yeah... whenever I play Final Fantasy X, it always procures happiness in the back of my mind for whatever reason. It's so peeeeerty. I heart FFX  

Lilith Le Midge

CrazyMorbidity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:18 pm
Shikyou_Blackwings
My favorite final fantasy had to have been seven. However, I loved eight just as much...

I think the reason why the Final Fantasy fanbase went crazy over seven is because they tried it in 3D. Even the creators said it held a special place in their hearts, even though the graphics resemble wetcardboard. o3o.

Sadly, my PS2 no longer plays PS1 discs, so I'm left without the knowledge of many things in those two worlds... I am, however, getting Dirge of Cerberus.

FF7 has Sephiroth. Case closed.

Unfortunately, I've only ever played FF10 and I've barely hit the surface. All because I was never graced with my own PS2. GAH!!! I plan on getting one though and getting my a** to play 7,8, (all of) 10, 10-2 (because I just wanna see Yuna and Tidus together), and 12. Maybe 13, if I can scrounge the money for a PS3 and XBox 360. GAH!!!

Sephiroth rox!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:19 pm
eight is ok...squall is hott even though he's from a video game lol  

split_dreams

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:59 pm
I own Crystal Chronicles for my GC.. It's alright I guess, but I'd much rather be able to play any one of the others, espescially X because that looks extremely good from my standpoint. I do have ROMs of 4, 5, and 6 though.. but not enough time to go through them really.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:54 am
Agreed. I LOVE FF, and grew up with it. FF7 and FFX are my favs though. X-2 was...okay. But not nearly as good as most FF games, IMO  

JustSomeThing

ShyGuy2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:37 am
As long as they stay true to the spirit and tradition of the series, nearly all Final Fantasy games are good. XI broke the tradition because it was an MMO, and X-2 as well as Dirge of Cerberus broke the tradition because they're sequels to previous games (Most Final Fantasy games have little to no relation to one another as far as the stories go.), plus Dirge of Cerberus was a shooter, which takes it even further away from the main series. I'm kind of hesitant to buy FFXII, because it's supposed to be an entirely new story, but it has the exact same races and world as Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (reasonably good game for the GameBoy Advance). I really liked VII and X, and I want to try out IX, because I've heard really good things about it. I've played through VIII about 3/4 of the way, and I can't bring myself to finish it. I've just completely lost interest.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:06 am
T___T;; I've only played FFX and FFX-2. And I haven't been able to finish either game (not because it's 'hard' or something, it's because of other reasons -glares at younger brothers-). I really want to play FFVII!

X-2 was...odd. And what was up with Rikku's clothing and personality?! SquareEnix replaced her intelligence with...mush. scream And she's one of my favourite characters!

@__@;; FFTA... I died with that game. I didn't even get past the second city or whatever. So I just avoid it.

..Ue-chan..

[Kamala]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:12 pm
Final Fantasy is great, but I couldn't stand playing it all day. Kingdom Hearts II Is my favourite game, and I even get bored of that after awhile. =P

I haven't played all of them, acually, I think I've only played two. Final Fantasy Seven and Ten. Their both really good, but I prefere Seven is the best...so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:40 pm
maeve_wickett
FFVII is definitely best.

Finally someone else who appreciates the classics altho it would be better if they remade it into this century of technology tho  

Roy Inabaya

Blazefox1

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:37 am
I also love final fantasy games. My favorite is Final Fantasy VII.  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games