Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:07 pm
I didn't mean now. I meant if and when he first bugs you. *BlackMN wondered what a connection curse, but rather than scribble it down, she figured she'd ask Rosemary because she knows about several Earthly curses and she's a telepath so she can explain it to her much easier than pencil, pen, and paper. When her task with the bed was finished, she left with the dirty sheets.* Call me again if you need anything else. *She said to Daph, shut the door, and took the blankets to the laundry room to be washed.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:16 pm
*As Black left Daphne's room, the little ghost Tim zipped by her again, and slide back into the room with the others. Before she could even try to ask the orange pac-ghost where he had gone, she stumbled across a young boy she'd never seen before. He looked like he was at least thirteen, and had a bit of a disgruntled look on his face. Though his appearance was different, his scent was still the same.*

Chewy: "I really don't see how you can stand walking on your hindlegs like this all the time. Floating is a helluva lot easier."

*The former yeshlag dragon had bright blue eyes, and a head of messy light brown hair. Apparently the disguise charm saw fit to make him look like a little kid, completely with a red shirt, a pair of shorts, and sneakers.*

Chewy: "I feel naked without my scales..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:46 pm
Rosemary would agree with you...*Said BlackMN without thinking on the floating comment. However, her eyes went big and she nearly fell on her butt when she realized who it was. Maybe it was due to his height...Usually the charm made a creature look their age equivalant to the creature they've become...but Chewy looked like a child like she normally would, but right now she looked like a human young lady to impress their new guest. Speeking of the new guest...she put her hands on Chewy's shoulder and poofed him into her very pink room and shut the door (note many of Jacob's creatures can probably hear this if they're right outside his room and have really good hearing).* Now way! You're really a kid like me?!

Granted my body develops in different ways than humans...but you... *she thought of how he talked, the way he slumped a little when he flew, how set in his ways he seemed to be, and just how more mature he seemed to be than GL. No one seemed to treat him like a kid either, so she had no idea. She sat on her bed.* I guess I should have figured it out with the way you play with GL sometimes.

*She sat on her bed and offered him to sit next to her.* Why you look so downhearted? I think you're cute as a human. I feel naked if I only have my head fur...and without the tails especially. The balance is off. I have a hard time running like this. Why do you look so downhearted about looking like that? Least you don't have to do it almost all the time. You're lucky in that since. You don't have to lose the scales or the wings very often. I live in a world of creatures who either don't know or don't believe I exist and may even hurt me if they did. So I hardly ever look anything other than humanish or the common red fox. I'm so used to this that I'm not even quite sure what I really look like...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:47 pm
Chewy: "WOAH! No, I am NOT a kid! I'm freakin 98 years old! ...Okay, fine, we live to be over 900, but I'm no kid! It's.. a screw up in the damned disguise charm....

...that, and my society is a bit different when it comes to "kids". "

*He muttered, shaking his head. Seeing that he was safely in a room where no normal humans could see them, he allowed the charm to deactivate, and gave a sigh of relief as he returned into his shorter true form. He took to hovering again, seeming to stretch out his limbs and tail.

When Black explained how she had to hide her true form so often, the yeshlag dragon seemed to roll his pupil-less eyes.*

Chewy: "Figures... Didn't think the humans here would be all that open. Hell, they're still having problems with reapers for the most part. Anyway, I'm not disguising myself for kicks. That little orange ghost filled me in on what's been happening so far. About... well, lemme use telepathy."

About that one girl vamp and the new guy that just came here. Something about her freaking out at his presence, and him cursing her? I tell ya, if it's not one of us suffering a curse, it's another. Well, to get to the point, I talked with that lil' bedsheet, and we agreed it'd be a good idea if I could move freely about, in case something went odd.

(Little note: Yeshlag dragons don't actually have wings ^^; )  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:14 pm
Daph nodded as Black left, "Bye." She said faintly, as the door closed. She barely heard the voices talking outside of her room but once they were gone, she shut off the music. She changed out of the clothes she was wearing and put on different ones--a pair of blue jeans and a pink top-- in otherwords ones that would not have been around during her human years. She took a deep breath. Talking to Black had made her feel a little better. She brought her hair out of its pony tail and locked a few precious, ancient things in a trunk that she brought with her everywhere. If her "master" decided to search her room, he would find nothing. Nothing that would lead to her anyway. Then, with another deep breath, she opened the door and started down the hall. She needed something to drink--no, not blood.

Cian rubbed his temples. Thank God the music finally disappeared. She may be out of her room by now.. he thought, noting that when he first arrived he didn't see anyone waundering the halls. He stood up and brushed invisible lent off his suit. His grin was the same as ever. Wolfish. Her ran a hand through his hair and left the room. He passed an average height girl with blond hair on his way down the hall. He barely noticed her, even though she greeted him.

"Hello," Daph said to Cian as he passed. She had to stop herself from running back to the safety of her room. But she thought it was best to act normal. How could he remember her? To her relief, he didn't even respond or even look at her. She sighed as she rounded the corner. Thank Heavens.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:30 pm
*A look of great dissapointment came over BlackMN's face when Chewy told her he wasn't really a kid and fell on her bed to stare at the ceiling feeling rather disgruntled and a bit embarrassed. She began to wonder what other fox demons in their 50s acted like...she didn't know anyone else her age or even another one like her who knew about this stuff to tell her how she was supposed to act.*

At least there are laws against them killing you and treating you badly. *Was Black's response to Chewy's comment on reaper tolerance and said rather bitterly. She actually seemed a little shocked on how it sounded to her.*

*BlackMN thought of the definition of vamp: a seductive woman who uses her sensuality to exploit men.* First off: never call a vampire a vamp especially Rosemary or a female one. She admits the definition fits her because of how she gets her dinner, but she still doesn't appreciate being called one.

Well that new guy is a vampire as well. He's the one that 'made' her. She said he put a connecting curse on her. I don't know what that is. May still be a good idea to not let him know what you really are to surprise him later and possibly gain an upper hand if needed be.

---

*Rosemary came out of her room and headed into the main room and began to read.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:07 pm
Daph walked quietly down the stairs, she spotted Rosemary, as she was heading towards the kitchen, "Hello, Rosemary." She said, her voice low.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:50 pm
BlackMN
*A look of great dissapointment came over BlackMN's face when Chewy told her he wasn't really a kid and fell on her bed to stare at the ceiling feeling rather disgruntled and a bit embarrassed. She began to wonder what other fox demons in their 50s acted like...she didn't know anyone else her age or even another one like her who knew about this stuff to tell her how she was supposed to act.*

At least there are laws against them killing you and treating you badly. *Was Black's response to Chewy's comment on reaper tolerance and said rather bitterly. She actually seemed a little shocked on how it sounded to her.*

*BlackMN thought of the definition of vamp: a seductive woman who uses her sensuality to exploit men.* First off: never call a vampire a vamp especially Rosemary or a female one. She admits the definition fits her because of how she gets her dinner, but she still doesn't appreciate being called one.

Well that new guy is a vampire as well. He's the one that 'made' her. She said he put a connecting curse on her. I don't know what that is. May still be a good idea to not let him know what you really are to surprise him later and possibly gain an upper hand if needed be.

---

*Rosemary came out of her room and headed into the main room and began to read.*

Chewy frowned a little, reacting a bit to what Black had just said. That was true, he wasn't really hunted down. Unless you count the demon invasions, but that was a bit different.

Chewy: "... okay, fine. I may have fibbed a little. I'm still sort of a kid. Just, not THIS young. Maybe a year or two older, would that kill them to fix in the disguise charm? Yeesh."

Connecting curse. If anyone knows about curses, it would be Jacob. But he's out for most of the night, I heard. Anyway, yeah, I'm hiding my true form until it becomes necessary. IF it becomes necessary. Till then, I'd rather have the chance to stretch out a bit in my scales than in that strange skin stuff.

*The small dragon stretched his arms upwards, his tail curling behind him, the shooting straight out, causing some of his bones to pop.*

- - - - - - -

*Outside of ThoR, behind a number of trees, a portal opened and GL stepped out. He seemed to be lost in thought as he wrapped his wings around himself before pulling them back into his body completely. Re-activating his disguise charm so he looked completely human again, he walked towards THoR's door.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:29 pm
Am I zat frightening? You alwayz speak to me in a low nervous voice. I don't bite all the time. *Rosemary looked up from her book. Daph heard the elder vampire's voice (she is around 250 right) in her head after that.*

You're making it painstakingly obvious zat you are trying to not be noticed by certain people. Soon he will realize that people are open here, that they have fun in their own way, almost figure out our habits, and find ze vay you are acting around here to be suspicious like him. If he doesn't notice, either he's daft, unobservant, or so into himself that he won't notice it. Try to act normally, not false, pretend he's not here. If you must act intimidated, do it around me as you always do. *She smiled and said outloud.* Although I do enjoy it.

----

It's not so bad...

What's wrong with Jacob? Is he okay? He's not the only one you can ask about curses you know. Especially ones that exist here. *She rubbed her hand on Chewy's back trying to get a loose scale to come off.* I haven't gotten the chance to ask 'em yet.

I'm insulted Chewy that the thought to ask me didn't even cross your mind. For a smart a**, you're not so smart. A connecting curse connects lives together. There are several types and versions. One type is if you kill me you die with me however if I kill you nothing happens to me.This version is only temporary, takes a little while to cast, also it can be picked up where it was left off if dissrupted...This version isgood in fights that you don't think you'll survive through. *She had used this against black hunter demons, but the version she used was actually a niearcim version.* Another is permanate, but can sometimes be broken, where if one dies, both die. Sometimes it only applies if they took part in the other's death, so no worries if an outside force kills one. Few know this one and it's ver difficult to memorize. More oftenly used is if one dies from anyone or anything both die. There are other connection spells or forces that aren't really a curse, but can be.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:36 pm
Daph smiled brightly, "In your own way, Rosemary," She said, a happy tone in her voice, "You seem to care. Be back." She left the room and walked into the kitchen. She got a glass and filled it to the brim with milk. Then she added chocolate (which oddly enough, she still loves. She isn't the stereotypical vampire after all). She swirled it and left the kitchen. She went back into the room and sat on the couch. "So, how have you been?" Normal enough? She asked in her mind, if Rosemary was listening that is.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:17 am
*Doing a quick check to make sure he looked fully human, GL opened the door to THoR and walked in. He greeted both Rosemary and Daphne, as he moved into the kitchen. He noticed what Daph was drinking, and decided to get himself some.*

Is there any chocolate stuff left?

Phew.. mind.. swarming with info... Need a nice, cold drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:45 pm
Daph held up the container she had with her. "In case I needed more." She explained with a wink.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:03 pm
Too casual for my taste chi...*Rosemary was going to say child, but after the niearcim experience she had issues with the word.* kid...

*Rosemary resisted the urge to roll her eyes when she looked at the chocolate milk. She envyed Daph a little for that ability.* I honestly don't know how to answer that at the moment. I'm still amongst the people I have some form of feelings for, so I'm good for now.

*She looked at GL as he passed by.* You're okay though GL? There should still be plenty of the mix left...you know how much that girl loves that sort of thing...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:31 am
Daphne took a drink of her chocolate milk. "I'm not a 'kid'." She replied with the air that a teenager has when they are either called or treated like a child. "If you must treat me like a younger person, I prefer the terms adolescent, or young adult." She stuck out her tongue, as a child would have done just for the irony.

Cian walked down the main stairs. The bed chambers upstairs had all been locked. He heard three voices: Two were women and another was a man. He heard the chocolate line and brushed off the possibility that that was Evelyn. He decided that she would hate the brown sweet; afterall, when he had known her, Evelyn stayed clear of sweats. But he didn't know her tastes had evolved. So, he walked away.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:39 pm
Oh, I'm fine. Just learned a lot in a short time, is all.

*GL rummaged around the fridge, taking out the milk and some chocolate. He paused a moment, his eyes lighting up a bit as he also took out a small package of mint flavored chocolate*

This should make an interesting flavor... I miss anything while I was out?  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games