Reply "YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫
New Evanescence? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ temari ]]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:30 pm
i love the new song i just can't wait to buy the album..!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:33 pm
"Sweet Sacrifice" off their new album is really awesome, I love it.. Haven't listened to the rest yet  

Miss Jopwie

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

ih8clowns

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:29 pm
It killed me that they were working on the album for four years. It didn't help that the co-lyricist bailed because he thought they were getting too famous (not sure if that's the right reason, but I know he bailed). I think Amy is actually having more fun with this stuff, because it isn't as dark, but it's still in her image.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:39 pm
The new single is pretty good. I've been waiting forever for The Open Door to come out.  

Eustacia Vye

Hakumioto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:13 am
<33  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:43 pm
I've seen them live before! ^_^ '04! Edgefest!! It was kick a**!! And I love their new song! ^_^;;;;  

Kimoura

Distinct Genius

naonnini

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:04 am
i love Evanescence, but i dont really like the new song.... it's nothing very special...though it's still good smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:53 pm
Hmm... To be honest, I got sick of Evanesance SO long ago... When their first single came out I was IN LOVE, then it got shoved down my throat and now I can't stand their music anymore -_- Besides, listening to the new stuff, she could use her voice SO much better and in a more interesting way. Compared to the old stuff, it's all lacking now to me.  

Josh_Maxwell

~ murderd in cold blood ~

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:50 pm
i have, im going to buy the cd the day it comes out  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:21 am
I saw the video before I heard the song. It was fun. So I downloaded it. Fun song. I love singing at my family, because...they're cruel.
Anyway, yeah, fun song.  

BlueBoo

Ace Vage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:07 pm
I ordered "fallen" from amazon and I get the new one as soon as it comes out for a 2 for 1 special.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:42 pm
Their new album is awsome I love Lithium, I think it is good as it is different to Fallen and I love the sounds of the songs.  

Sada Mitsuko

CandyCanexIsxDead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:29 pm
I actually got to listen to the whole album free like 2 weeks before the album was even released. It's really good, I got to listen to it from a magazine that I subscribe to and they gave me a password and I got to listen to the whole album plus an acoustic version of "call me when your sober", an interview with Amy Lee and someone else, and the making of "call me when your sober", it's pretty awesome!! xd xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:06 pm
I bought the newest CD they are sooo awesome I LOVE Evanescense. I especially like Good Enough, Snow White Queen, and Lithium from their latest album. It is reallly good. Not as good as the "Fallen" CD but still good.  

WhiteWolfAnaiyu

8,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

P A R A N O i A PLUS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:51 am
The new stuff is just meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh for me.

Not bad, but nothing special. It sounds like alot of their old stuff to me.

"YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff