Reply Quest & Exchange Threads
Geezer quests? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:15 pm
Ho hum... the usual, fairy wings and an angelic pendant. Didn't realise it was so common until I started. I'd change it if my avi wouldn't look so cute with them..... I do so much want a green kilt (being Scottish) and can't really justify it while I'm on a quest. Ah, the sacrifices we make crying

Thinking of closing the thread though, It's such a zoo in the quest forum and so far I've only got one regular bumper for my bump contest. It seems a bit like just giving away 10% for nothing.

EDIT: Closed the quest for the Angelic Pendant, it's gone up from 45,000g to over 100,000g in two weeks eek . I'm just not encouraging that kind of greed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:39 pm
jealousghost
Zaphriel
jealousghost
I've got one of the big ones.... Studio DJs and Mini Angel Wings. As a real life on-air DJ, I'd prefer the headphones sweatdrop

It's impossible though. Unless I want to donate like $100 to gaia and get tons of donation letters, I'll never afford it. I've only got 40K in gold all the 04 items (one of each). But that's it. Nothing major sad

Holy crap! I just noticed your sig!
Two by two, hands of blue!
*sigh* Firefly is awesome and I can't wait for the movie!
Heh, you should join the Jossverse guild. We chat about Firefly and Serenity and there's a RP too 3nodding Yah, I lovers that show. They mentioned it on Family Guy on May 1 xp

Anyway, I think I gave up on my quests lol. What I really want is those bao things 3nodding

I think I just might have to do that!
*runs off to join the guild*

Zaphriel

Clik

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:12 am
My only quest is for a Ninja Headband. *sniffles* I want one so badly...

Not to beg, but, you know... xd I'd be ashamed of myself, if I had any shame left.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:55 am
i have had a quest list going on for a bit but currently concentrating on the nightmare bustier

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7458221&highlight=  

daphyroxxazz

Chatty Exhibitionist

9,350 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100

spiked_fuzzy

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:45 am
Questing is a tormenting thought from where I stand... the only thing I don't already have that even is all that interesting to me is a Panda Hat... and they are just about impossible to get these days...

I'm just not willing to give up all the old stuff I'd have to for one sweatdrop Still, I tuck gold away here and there to my little mule account just in case I ever decide to try for it - It's SOOOOO Cute!!! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:55 am
I quest for a kiki kitty and an angelic pendant. My quest thread is here. biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8093208&bt=1117809763&start=0  

Velouria Dragoon

Velouria Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:39 pm
I may stop the quest once I get the kiki kitty. Angelic pendants are just going for stupid amounts of gold. I will see what happens when the time comes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:59 pm
I just want to say that Geezers ROCK! All of the bumping and donating has helped my quest considerably. I already have one of the two masks I am questing for. Big hugs and kisses to all! heart heart heart  

twinkleworm

Zaphriel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:52 am
twinkleworm
I just want to say that Geezers ROCK! All of the bumping and donating has helped my quest considerably. I already have one of the two masks I am questing for. Big hugs and kisses to all! heart heart heart

Well, I don't have a quest of my own so it's my pleasure to help you out a bit! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:42 pm
Been questing for a devil tail for 6 months it has gone from 500k to 5 million in that timeframe, I am at 775k and I think I am about ready to give it up, sadly.. questing is fun but that kind of jump is impossible to keep up with.  

Cattivo

Zaphriel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:20 pm
I am quietly questing for a blue kimono... noting big, but it still feels like it's taking forever!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:09 pm
I gave over 1.3 mil to my adopted son! blaugh  

My Tea Bag

Hygienic Gawker

Tenshi Naito

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:51 pm
I myself would LOVE to have an Angelic Sash, but there is no way I could ever get one. It is the last item I need to my Angelic look. My sister and I both started to become interested in them after our dad died.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:00 pm
*Huggles the Catt* heart

The D-Tail and Angelic Sash are the only items I was interested in; however, I refuse to make myself nutty trying to quest for an item that jumps by such ridiculous leaps and bounds. stare

Good luck to ya 3nodding  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zaphriel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:45 pm
Yay, I got my Kimono!!!
Now if only I could stop with the slots!!! gonk