Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:36 pm
tiger12
*a raven flies in with Amaya's pendant in its beak, his black leather belt over her and one of Shutensou's katanas in its claws and drops them at Dhalgrens feet then disappears from sight for a minute then something moves in his boot and a mouse crawls out and looks up at him and starts crawling up the outside of his pants*
*she crawls up to his head and turns into a falcon and sits on his shoulder trying not to dig her claws into him and examines him*...werewolf...*looks at the others*...demons...interesting...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:03 pm
Amaya bent down and picked up the pendant. She examined it and put it in her pocket. "Three demons, a werewolf, and a shape-shifter?" She asked looking around. "This is pitiful. It's not only pitiful, it's embarrassing." Amaya said sighing.  

animeluvr33

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:32 pm
Dhalgren took a few steps trying to shake the mouse out of his pants. He sheathed his sword, and looked at the falcon on his shoulder. "Your right. The emperor said if I took this mission, he would give me an elite team. Not a bunch of ragamuffins. And if this is elite, the war has robbed us of much manpower."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:17 pm
Mr.Navar
Dhalgren took a few steps trying to shake the mouse out of his pants. He sheathed his sword, and looked at the falcon on his shoulder. "Your right. The emperor said if I took this mission, he would give me an elite team. Not a bunch of ragamuffins. And if this is elite, the war has robbed us of much manpower."
i dont appreciate being called a ragamuffin but its better than being called a pickpocket i guess*she flies off his shoulder and lands on the ground and her more human self looking away from them*are we expecting many more to join our group?*her ear twitches*  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

animeluvr33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:18 pm
"If they were skilled, they wouldn't have died," she said moving the glasses to the top of her head. "If the emperor thinks that I'm suppose to work with these eejits, he must be crazy." Amaya turned to Dhalgren. "Before we did anything I'd like to clarify something. Just because you're the 'leader', that does not mean that I'm going to be calling you 'sir' or any of that kind of crud. What's your name anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:25 pm
"Dhalgren. And you don't have to call me sir, unless your a Blood Knight. I don't think we are getting anybody else. And if we are, they can catch up, becuase I'm going." He said, and started walking down the road.  

Mr.Navar

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:26 pm
tiger12
Mr.Navar
i dont appreciate being called a ragamuffin but its better than being called a pickpocket i guess*she flies off his shoulder and lands on the ground and her more human self looking away from them*are we expecting many more to join our group?*her ear twitches*

(Can you use " " for speech, and not use * * for actions please? It makes it easier to understand. Thanks.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:29 pm
Amaya sighed and placed her glasses back in front of her eyes. "This is going to be a long journey," she said to herself before following Dhalgren. Amaya grabbed the pendant from her pocket and placed it around her neck.  

animeluvr33

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:32 pm
Dhalgren slowed down, so Amaya could catch up. "What's your name?" he asked. he shuffled the belt across his chest, that held his sword to his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:40 pm
"They didn't tell you?" She asked. "Man, some briefing they gave you," Amaya said. "It's Amaya. Don't even thing of asking for a last name nor an age. As you know, I don't know what I'm skilled at besides weaponry, martial arts and some medicine." She sighed and looked up at the sky. "But with you being skilled in magic and the healing arts, me being skilled in medicine is no big deal."

((What is Clairvoyance?))  

animeluvr33

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:47 pm
Mr.Navar
tiger12
Mr.Navar

(Can you use " " for speech, and not use * * for actions please? It makes it easier to understand. Thanks.)
(no problem)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:47 pm
(it's the power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by normal senses. Basically telepathic. Impervious = highly resistant. Mgic doesn't affect Dhalgren, and he can'e use it either.)

"Me being skilled in magic? Is that a joke? I'm impervious to magic. And I don't have much healing abilities." He said, smiling. "I know. I'm the Arch Blook Knight, and in thanks, I get almost no breifing, and crappy 'elite' units. If there were no blood knights, we would have lost the war a long time ago." He said glumly.  

Mr.Navar

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:54 pm
Tiger catches up and walks behind the two and mutters to herself"oi, this is going to be interesting"she rolls her eyes and turns into a arctic fox and follows a few feet behind walking carefully as to not be stepped on or not to step on anything sharp and falls into silence and thought  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:00 pm
"Well, that's what they told me. I guess they knew I wouldn't accept if I didn't think the leader would be worthy enough so they blew you up," she said. "If you don't ask, you don't get. They gave me names and information, just not photos. They gave you briefing right Tiger?" Amaya asked keeping her gaze ahead.  

animeluvr33

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:01 pm
Dhalgren sighed. "Don't tell me you were briefed by Takka..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items