Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
What's your favorite summon in kingdom hearts 1&2? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yea
yea
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:26 pm
I used Genie and Peter Pan in KH2...Chicken Little was good too...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:51 am
Sitich of course.  

Takaho

Organization XIII Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:08 am
I just used the Anti-form and Master form  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:21 pm
Tinkbell and Peter pan  

xMelancholyxRomancex

_LexAxeL_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:25 am
In KH1 I didn't use summoning.. In KH2 I like using Peter Pan. I don't summon all the time though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:58 pm
Mushu for the second but I'm not sure about the first I sorta like all the summonings from both games.  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

L_Lawliet_22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:22 pm
Ok, person who said they used Bahamut, tell me how you got him and I will......give you a...........Claymore!

Saix: Who the hell took my claymore!?

Oh snap, gotta go!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:59 pm
I raely use summons. but if I had to pick it would be genie and tinkerbell for the first one  

jayjaystillhere

[Edo - kun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:43 am
KH 2 I like stich and genie  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:11 am
1: Bambi, Tinker Bell, Simba, and Mushu
2:Stitch  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Helena_Ayanami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:08 pm
fantasydreamer74
I used Genie and Peter Pan in KH2...Chicken Little was good too...

Meh, Chicken Little was only good for leveling up the forms fast, for his FPS used to Drive bars and Summons would gain experience by wasting the drive bar: 1 Drive Bar = 1 exp.
Genie... I didn't even bother with that.

KH1: Tinkerbell, only for Kurt Zisa, and that's all. Her healing was nice, but I only used her for that, in the whole game; just because Kurt Zisa is a cheater xP
KH: CoM: Cloud and Mickey; Cloud would kill the Fat Bandits with his strikes, and Mickey was a good healer. The other summons wasted a lot of CP, and I prefered to stack my deck with high rank and powerful attack cards, and healing stuff. (Items, Cure)
KH II: My favorite is Stitch, because I love that little, tiny, lovely and violent blue creature. And he was really useful in the Cups to get the required orbs, especially in the Hades Paradox Cup, where you had to get the required ones in Rounds 11-20, for the next ones had tricky conditions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:08 pm
Tinkerbell for KH1, cloud for COM,and stitch in KH2 ( he was very helpful in the underdrome)  

unknownlord

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:45 pm
didn't use summons much for KH1, but I found Stich to be the most useful in KH2, especially in the underdome.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:34 am

In KHI I never used summons. XD But in KHII I used mostly Genie for tarining them. But in Underdome I used Stitch and Peter Pan. (I hate Peter Pan XD) Genie and Stitch were the best summons. :33

Zizima

Flamenekochan356

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:59 pm
Mushu for KH1 and Stich for KH2 (I guess it's cause it's the only one I ever used; note: used summon only three times sweatdrop )  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff