Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+10
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:58 pm
thats sad, cause some parents act like it's ok to have sex at a young age when it's not. they just don't tell their kids that isn't not ok. but then when they do have sex they don't have any protection because they weren't properly informed by their parents. And then the parents push their children into doing what they want then.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:31 pm
Life just sucks that way.  

Pensakura

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:50 pm
You people act like children end your life...i cant wait to have a kid...(though i am)...but abortion is wrong(unless circumstances are met)...but if your having sex...u get pregnant...you have a responsibility...its a life changer...but its not going to ruin ur life...

I admit...i dont like 15 year olds having kids...but dont blame pregnancy on the kid...blame the idiot who gives it up...be smart...otherwise...be responsible  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:24 am
RoninRampage
You people act like children end your life...i cant wait to have a kid...(though i am)...but abortion is wrong(unless circumstances are met)...but if your having sex...u get pregnant...you have a responsibility...its a life changer...but its not going to ruin ur life...

I admit...i dont like 15 year olds having kids...but dont blame pregnancy on the kid...blame the idiot who gives it up...be smart...otherwise...be responsible
but your a guy u would never now how a girl felt giving burth  

toricmpbll

Noxide

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:35 am
teenage pregnancy is idiotic  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:49 am
i think it might be the new "fad" its happening so much lol
its pretty sad if you think about it
my sister in law got knocked up when she was 17
people are just stupid enough to think "oh it wont happen to me"
or they dont think at all

[KookieMunzta]

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:52 am
BlackBloodJIn
Yay! I'm not the only one! I think that abortion is wrong! But there are exceptions. If the mother was raped and then became pregnant by her rapist, then she should be aloud to have an abortion. Otherwise it shouldn't be aloud.
thats exactly how i look at it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:53 am
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJIn
Yay! I'm not the only one! I think that abortion is wrong! But there are exceptions. If the mother was raped and then became pregnant by her rapist, then she should be aloud to have an abortion. Otherwise it shouldn't be aloud.
i'm with u on that

well, yea. when there's reason enough for an abortion that's fine. but some people just use it as a form of birth control. and that's just stupid.
big time i read in seventeen about a girl who got one because her mom pushed her into it
that happened to my mom, she still regrets it

[KookieMunzta]

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:55 am
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

if only the guys could feel the pain twisted

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:40 am
KookieMunzta
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJIn
i'm with u on that

well, yea. when there's reason enough for an abortion that's fine. but some people just use it as a form of birth control. and that's just stupid.
big time i read in seventeen about a girl who got one because her mom pushed her into it
that sucks aleast we have u  

toricmpbll

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:46 am
toricmpbll
KookieMunzta
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJIn
i'm with u on that

xd whee heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:53 am
KookieMunzta
toricmpbll
KookieMunzta
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

xd whee heart

that really sucks but i'm glad it wasn't you.  

Angel Muerto

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:51 pm
KookieMunzta
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

if only the guys could feel the pain twisted

Try to imagine a 5 pound bowling ball being pushed through your nose. lol, that's what my mom told me. And to this day I refuse to believe that any human or baby for that matter, could really fit through that small an opening.

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff