Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
anybody else have Dirge of Cerberus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otaku-mon

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:57 am
i bought it beat it too easily and now put it in the collection of ff games that i have.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:18 pm
I haven't finished it yet, but I think its pretty damn good. I actually like how they left the traditional fighting system and generally just made it its own type of game.  

Dark Seraphim Raziel

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:13 pm
i thught the game play was nice but it got repetitve rather quickly and the bosses were rather EZ but since im now playing on extra hard i am running out of ammo more but it makes it better and the CG movies were great too but at the point where it too long a time to get back to the game play was the worst part but it lead to the player being able to use the death pinalty wich did give it more of a kick but it got boring again replay ability is a 5 out of ten to me and the first go trought is a 8 out of 10 and i wish nanaki was in it a little more like during the attack on DG HQ in sted of just the end but im a red 13 fan so alwell also the mix of game and move quilty secens was aswom  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:09 pm
i loved playing DoC but i have trouble findin the memory capules  

Lacromosa

eldestboy29

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:25 am
It was a good game that provided some challenges.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:32 am
done in a day too easy only keep as part of FF collection  

No Image Available

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:40 am
personaly i think its one of the best 3rd person shooters made and i liked vincent as a turk he looked pretty tight but it was really easy and kinda boring after getting the death penalty and the memory capsules took me forever to find theres like ten in the first level and the bonus missions were pretty hard theres a small reward at the end though  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:12 am
I loved it. It was scary, since I'm not a TPS...person. But then I got used to the controls and couldn't play Re: CoM without mixing up the jump and attack buttons! Rosso was the hardest! But I love how they redid Chaos, because the original looked like the Chenabog from KH1, and Vincent is sooo cute as a Turk! sweatdrop  

Mirai the Fire Mage

Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces