Reply 26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always
Favorite episodes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nami Kaito-Kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:33 pm
Fav. Episodes; The lucky but Two timing scoundrel. Mainly for this on line: "Kagome, is he bi-Racial?"
Also, I think that's the first time where Kagome looked TRULY ticked off.

And Miroku's most Dangerous Confession: Mainly because Miroku FINALLY claimed his woman.

The Episode with the school festival was pretty funny as well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:48 am
I can't remember the name of the episode, but my favorite is the one that Kagome got "drunk" from the fog and decided to sing: only Inuyasha and Miroku were clear headed, and Sango started telling Inuyasha to leave the rest of the group and come with her. When Shippo changed into Kagome and said "This Kagome is going to laugh like an idiot"..priceless.  

Sinister Sassy

Cassius Black

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:22 pm
My favorite episode is called A Fateful Love Song from Before we Met It really had me balling like a baby.Although It told the same story about Kikyou and Inuyasha that they always do it was way more in depth and it was from the view of the characters that were actually there Like Kaede, Inuyasha, Tsubaki, and Kikyo of course. It was from their POV. I died it was so sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:27 pm
Another good episode was I think the episode after they first met Mroku and that big demon is coming.

"Favorite line: If the demon is truly big then we are no match for it. Its impossible, its irrational, its against my religion."
I nearly fell off the couch laughing when Miroku said the against his religion part.  

Cassius Black

26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces