Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0-0
View Results

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:43 am
Pensakura
crying Okay! I'll stop!!! *bows* Don't get the alien! I beg of you!!

why don't you like E.T.? that little guy is cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:45 am
BlackBloodJIn
I am so afraid of butterflies! Their wings are pretty to look at but if one comes towards me I run like hell! I don't know, it's just that besides its wings it's really ugly. And I just don't like them landing on me!!!!!!! xp

why is it that most chicks think bugs are ugly and scary?
for your next birthday i'm gonna get you a bag full of butterflies twisted

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:08 am
BlackBloodJIn
Angel Muerto
KookieMunzta
i think butterflies are purty

that one chick in the picture looks purty twisted

pervert!
3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:10 am
Angel Muerto
Pensakura

hes scary looking

[KookieMunzta]

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:11 am
Angel Muerto
BlackBloodJIn
I am so afraid of butterflies! Their wings are pretty to look at but if one comes towards me I run like hell! I don't know, it's just that besides its wings it's really ugly. And I just don't like them landing on me!!!!!!! xp

stop being mean yo mad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:53 am
KookieMunzta
Angel Muerto
Pensakura

hes scary looking

no he's not... he's cool and everything.  

Angel Muerto

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:54 am
KookieMunzta
Angel Muerto
BlackBloodJIn

stop being mean yo mad

i wasn't being mean. i'm nice remember.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:00 am
BlackBloodJIn

lol dont worry jinjin i had some bad experience with buterflies too and make me really hard to stop running n screaming when i see some butterflies come over fly arround me lol..
i was walk around 5 house from my own house, then there is big black butterfly i ever saw, i thought it was bat before and that kinda flying following me.. i directly run into house and i call my bro afterward, then he go outside for checking.. that butterfly really big like mature hand size sit there in the tree.. my bro told me its not harm.. so i go outside to look from near.. but that buterfly begin to chase me again lol.. so i go inside house and lock my self in my parents room that have window to look outside... i saw that buterfly sit nicely again in the tree!!!! i cant beleive!! that buterfly cant distinguish between me and big chubby flower??????!!! lol sweatdrop  

cherrish_girl

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:27 pm
thats crazy cherrish~!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:27 pm
cherrish_girl
BlackBloodJIn

lol dont worry jinjin i had some bad experience with buterflies too and make me really hard to stop running n screaming when i see some butterflies come over fly arround me lol..
i was walk around 5 house from my own house, then there is big black butterfly i ever saw, i thought it was bat before and that kinda flying following me.. i directly run into house and i call my bro afterward, then he go outside for checking.. that butterfly really big like mature hand size sit there in the tree.. my bro told me its not harm.. so i go outside to look from near.. but that buterfly begin to chase me again lol.. so i go inside house and lock my self in my parents room that have window to look outside... i saw that buterfly sit nicely again in the tree!!!! i cant beleive!! that buterfly cant distinguish between me and big chubby flower??????!!! lol sweatdrop
wow that must have sucked  

toricmpbll

owlninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:34 pm
butterfly's are evil 105%!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:07 pm
Man...butterflies are annoying...not mean...but i still dont like them...but catapillars...they are fun...i was messing with my gf(afraid of bugs)...and i was holding one near her...she was so messed up...so i put it on my face...and gave her a kiss....she said she was so sicked out by it...  

RoninRampage

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:15 pm
Angel Muerto
Pensakura

Jin has a huge talking E.T. doll that scares the ******** s**t outta me! It's so creepy! She sleeps with it just to piss me off.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:05 am
RoninRampage
Man...butterflies are annoying...not mean...but i still dont like them...but catapillars...they are fun...i was messing with my gf(afraid of bugs)...and i was holding one near her...she was so messed up...so i put it on my face...and gave her a kiss....she said she was so sicked out by it...

lol somehow its not so romantic at all hihihhiih -_-  

cherrish_girl

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Pensakura
Angel Muerto
Pensakura

Jin has a huge talking E.T. doll that scares the ******** s**t outta me! It's so creepy! She sleeps with it just to piss me off.

maybe now since the aliens are attacking E.T. will come along with them twisted  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff