The Power of Cheese
Eddie Br0ck
Angel Muerto
there should be a petition or some s**t to have the gaia rating changed

2nd that

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17269819&page=1

There is already one made. 3nodding

ohhh cool. i gotta go sign it.

Another "2nd That" For This Thread... I Just Posted A Post That Got Me 1 Gold... Then Iv'e Surfed Alittle And Just Got 4... STOP THE MADNESS!!!

Top Hat
xXx  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:53 am
i just got 3 gold for surfing
earlier i had 32 gold just for posting
then i had just one
it seems to rack in alot faster for me now, so thats cool
as far as the ratings go it doesnt really bother me...as long as it doesnt end up like myspace rofl

[KookieMunzta]

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:55 am
KookieMunzta
then i had just one
as far as the ratings go it doesnt really bother me...as long as it doesnt end up like myspace rofl
i just got one gold for that post xp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:49 am
KookieMunzta
then i had just one

it better not end up like myspace... that place sucks  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:39 pm
BlackBloodJIn
You guys complain alot you know
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:43 pm
There IS a limit to how many times you can post per day before your gold gain is lowered. In fact, according to the announcements, it deteriorates.  

Spirit Pressure

7,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:10 pm
i've noticed that with the polls but on my posts i haven't seen no changes in the amount i get.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:48 pm
Spirit Pressure
There IS a limit to how many times you can post per day before your gold gain is lowered. In fact, according to the announcements, it deteriorates.

so you're saying the more we post the less gold we get? WTF?! AT THIS RATE I'LL NEVER EARN ENOUGH GOLD TO BUY ANYTHING!! crying  

getsumei

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:02 pm
i haevnt noticed that happening either
and if thats how they did it thats pretty stupid if you ask me
we word hard for it mad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:17 pm
it better not be like that.  

Angel Muerto

Spirit Pressure

7,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:16 pm
It's not like it's noticable. Truthfully, the decline is hardly noticable usually, I think they're still working glitches out of the new thing, or something. But it does happen.

And normally, if you have over a thousand posts, you have such a high limit to the number of posts you make before it even begins to take place that it's very unlikely it'll actually happen unless you spend all day on. Before one thousand posts, your gold gaining is minimal, and you have a much lower number of whatever you do before it deteriorates.

And, by the way, Getsumei, I know when you're new everything seems expensive, but believe me, once you've been here for a few months, it'll seem like it's easier than you thought. The good thing is, since they just upped the amount you get, you'll be gaining faster than anyone else did when they were new.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:22 pm
I don't really understand the gold on the poll thing. How come you get like 11 gold then *poof!* it goes down to five and so on down.  

KeelanAbduxuel

Syl the cat lady

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:46 am
Spirit Pressure
It's not like it's noticable. Truthfully, the decline is hardly noticable usually, I think they're still working glitches out of the new thing, or something. But it does happen.

And normally, if you have over a thousand posts, you have such a high limit to the number of posts you make before it even begins to take place that it's very unlikely it'll actually happen unless you spend all day on. Before one thousand posts, your gold gaining is minimal, and you have a much lower number of whatever you do before it deteriorates.

And, by the way, Getsumei, I know when you're new everything seems expensive, but believe me, once you've been here for a few months, it'll seem like it's easier than you thought. The good thing is, since they just upped the amount you get, you'll be gaining faster than anyone else did when they were new.

It's a hard slog at first (i would know, i've had to start AGAIN. . .O_O stupid hackers), but really, once you start earning gold, you can start to buy stuff easier than you thought. . .there are also alot of generous people around.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:40 pm
KeelanAbduxuel
I don't really understand the gold on the poll thing. How come you get like 11 gold then *poof!* it goes down to five and so on down.

if you're only taking the polls and not posting then there's only a certain amount of polls you can take before it starts reducing the number of gold you get. if your post count is up to 1000 then you'll be able to take more polls without the gold amount changing.  

Angel Muerto

Emerell

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:19 pm
There's a petition in the Petitions forum to go back to the old gold system.  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff