Where are organization XIII's heartless? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:41 pm
Zexion: he was killed by Vexen's creation, Riku Replica.
Lexaeus: he was defeated by Riku before destroying himself and drag Riku along with him.

As for Riku being a heartless, no way. Riku has never been a heartless because he didn't give up his heart. He just let his heart open to the darkness, letting Ansem possessed him. If Riku is a Heartless, he should give up his heart like Sora, but he didn't.

But what really confuse me is why Namine doesn't have an x in her name. She is Kairi's Nobody when Kairi's heart was taken, so does anyone know that?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:34 am
Jisen Meizuki
Zexion: he was killed by Vexen's creation, Riku Replica.
Lexaeus: he was defeated by Riku before destroying himself and drag Riku along with him.

As for Riku being a heartless, no way. Riku has never been a heartless because he didn't give up his heart. He just let his heart open to the darkness, letting Ansem possessed him. If Riku is a Heartless, he should give up his heart like Sora, but he didn't.

But what really confuse me is why Namine doesn't have an x in her name. She is Kairi's Nobody when Kairi's heart was taken, so does anyone know that?

IN kh1 kairi lost her heart to open the keyhole with the other princess sora saw on the ground dead so he started to cry and gave her his heart so he truned into a heartless. Since kairi is the 7th princess she used her unkown power to give sora a new heart.  

EJ0519

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:17 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
fantasydreamer74
I thought of that too...the nobodies of the oganization come from actual people who are still alive?
so there must be a heartless of them out there is right that is what i think and also why were thier two who got eliminated never mention or how they were eliminated?
Zexion
Lexaeus
if they were eliminated in CoM please tell me cuz i never finished the game sweatdrop
They were some time when playing as riku you find sora on destiny islands and you fight him and it turns out to be Zexion. Lexaeus died because she went all out to defeat sora but lost.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:54 am
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
fantasydreamer74
I thought of that too...the nobodies of the oganization come from actual people who are still alive?
so there must be a heartless of them out there is right that is what i think and also why were thier two who got eliminated never mention or how they were eliminated?
Zexion
Lexaeus
if they were eliminated in CoM please tell me cuz i never finished the game sweatdrop
They were some time when playing as riku you find sora on destiny islands and you fight him and it turns out to be Zexion. Lexaeus died because she went all out to defeat sora but lost.

I think you're confusing Lexaeus with Larxene, ShadowSora. You were right about Larxene being killed when she went all the way to defeat Sora, but that's not Lexaeus. Lexaeus is the tall, brute, and silent Nobody with the power of Earth. He died when he try to see how powerful Riku was. However, before he died, Lexaeus use his last strength to bring down himself and Riku with him. And you're also right about Zexion trying to be as Sora. However, he got killed by Riku Replica and not Riku himself.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

- P L a g u e - X o X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:40 pm
Yeah, didn't Axel convince the Riku replica to destroy Zexion? And the reason Namine doesn't have an X in her name is because techinically she is not part of the organization. I guess the "X" is a mark of their brotherhood.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:16 am
Larxene is not a man and yet, she's part of the organization and has an 'X.'  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Hxdas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:43 pm
Originally there were seven scientist that experimented with the hearts, and Larxene human was one of the original I guess  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:09 am
Hxdas
Originally there were seven scientist that experimented with the hearts, and Larxene human was one of the original I guess

First off, there were six scientist, not seven, that experimented the hearts. And as for Larxene, we don't know her origin since she is not one of the scientists. The original scientists is based by the rank of the Organization starting from Xemnas to Zexion. The rest of the Nobodies, we don't know their origins except Roxas.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Hxdas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:13 pm
my mistake,however the other must have had some serious connection since their hearts were strong enough to create nobodies  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:37 am
True, but we don't know how they met or how did it happen.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Takaho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:46 am
Demyx101
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hey if riku was a heartless and he changed back where is his Nobody? confused

Actually, i dont think Riku was a heartless. He was just possesed, somehow, by the fake Ansem. And when you said that 2 of the organization XIII werent shown, do you mean when it showed all of them in the chairs, and by the two, do you mean the ones that had their hoods up? Cuz i know why that is.

thats what i thought, When Riku was possessed he was still there Ansem was just using him, so there isn't a heartless or nobody of Riku  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:24 pm

Organization XIII Member

Hxdas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:42 am
thats probally true but we don't know what might happen in 3 maybe they might explore that more  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:37 am
Hxdas
thats probally true but we don't know what might happen in 3 maybe they might explore that more

But we're not sure if the KH3 will take place in the future or the past. If it's going to take place in the past, then it might explain how the Org. 13 become Nobodies. But if it's placed in the future, then we'll never know for sure.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:21 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Hxdas

But we're not sure if the KH3 will take place in the future or the past. If it's going to take place in the past, then it might explain how the Org. 13 become Nobodies. But if it's placed in the future, then we'll never know for sure.
it will also tell more about xehanort since we well just know absolutly nothing about the guy  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff