I'm good at telling people what to do.
And besides, I get the job done.
And don't listen to Pensakura.
She is crazy.
hell no ur mean about it  

toricmpbll

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:56 pm
Let me be a body guard...you guys remember from teh other guild how many times i tried to start a fight...this way ill get paid for it...and ill still lift your things...and am i disqualified if ive already verbally threatened angel...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:01 pm
RoninRampage
Let me be a body guard...you guys remember from teh other guild how many times i tried to start a fight...this way ill get paid for it...and ill still lift your things...and am i disqualified if ive already verbally threatened angel...lol
anytime u want to start a fight just ask i'll be all over ur a**  

toricmpbll

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:06 pm
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

Hehe...you dont know who your messing with...i actually fight to make pocket change...if i have a 20...ill ask random people bigger and smaller...if they want to fight for it...(only a few times...but i havent lost yet...)...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:11 pm
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

Hehe...you dont know who your messing with...i actually fight to make pocket change...if i have a 20...ill ask random people bigger and smaller...if they want to fight for it...(only a few times...but i havent lost yet...)...
i like fighting with ppl. the best is to make them feel about hiting a cute little girl that looks like a 7th grader. then u kick them were it hirt the most and ran.  

toricmpbll

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:13 pm
toricmpbll
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

i like fighting with ppl. the best is to make them feel about hiting a cute little girl that looks like a 7th grader. then u kick them were it hirt the most and ran.

lol...thats not a fight...thats so cheating...im preparing myself to be a boxer...and...dude...never do that to a guy...if hes not going to hit you in the first place...why make him suffer...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:15 pm
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

lol...thats not a fight...thats so cheating...im preparing myself to be a boxer...and...dude...never do that to a guy...if hes not going to hit you in the first place...why make him suffer...
i have to take boxing lesson on the weekend crying i hate it. guys are easy to cheat muhahahaha  

toricmpbll

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Dude...i want to take boxing lessons....where you from....if your around me...i want the exact address...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:21 pm
RoninRampage
Dude...i want to take boxing lessons....where you from....if your around me...i want the exact address...
lets start with Arkansas  

toricmpbll

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:26 pm
sorry dude...im all the way in mary's land....  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff