Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phsycoticsniper

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:07 pm
Well I just bottle it up and if your anything like me and are unmotivated to do anything u get extremely angry but dont see the point in letting it out or doing something. I'm basically just too lazy blaugh mpt necessarily a good thing but yeah... not everyone hurts themselves XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:42 am
mabey some people want attention, some wnat to know they can still feel pain, some hate them selfs, some want out of life, but I do it b/c the pain I live with is to much, I every time I cut I feel like the pain is leaking out of me, like the blood. I'll cut my self with my nails at school, and somehow I feel better. even If i dont blead, I feel calm and happy...  

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

strange_dreams_512

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:36 pm
...I've never cut myself and never intend to, although I do have 2 friends who have before. To get out my stress I normally listen to music, draw, pray, and write stories. Remember even if what I do doesn't work for you, there's always more than one way out of a problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:52 pm
strange_dreams_512
...I've never cut myself and never intend to, although I do have 2 friends who have before. To get out my stress I normally listen to music, draw, pray, and write stories. Remember even if what I do doesn't work for you, there's always more than one way out of a problem.

I've tried using writing as an outlet, but it never really seems to work. Because I want to hurt myself. I feel like it's what I deserve if I must live the life I've been given. I feel like I should hurt myself to somehow make up for everything that goes wrong. sweatdrop  

WindAndFire

Beyond_Imortality

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:00 pm
I've tried using writing as an outlet, but it never really seems to work. Because I want to hurt myself. I feel like it's what I deserve if I must live the life I've been given. I feel like I should hurt myself to somehow make up for everything that goes wrong. sweatdrop

Thats bad ..dont let it become an addiction. I do it.. from pressure and stress ofcourse... when listening to music it calms you down soft music... it does to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:44 pm
Some people do it for the attention others do it for self pitty others also do it just because they think its cool and I personally don't do it in the aspects of physical pain but more of mental anguish. because I really don't have a reason and I don't care?  

navybluewolf2

Ecstatic Ecstasy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:35 pm
I used to cut myself <_< at first it was just because it was the "in thing." Never cut deep enough for scars or anything. I quit though because I thought it was rather stupid thing to do -.o couple years later I cut myself again this time for emotional release. I hold things in, I never used to tell people how I felt, and I never cried. Well, anyways I ended up carving the word PERFECT into my right ankle, not for attention, I wasn't really thinking while I was doing it, I was just releasing my feelings letting all the bad thoughts and feelings out O_o Couple days later I wrote FAULT underneath. That was a full year ago and I still have visible scars. I don't mind them though, I like the reminder, I know people care about me and I don't have to bring it out on myself. <3

I don't self inflict pain on myself anymore I talk to people, people who love me. And I think talking to people and bawling my eyes out is way better than hurting oneself.

And to everyone who inflicts pain on themselves just think that there are other ways to let anger and sadness, and other mixes of emotions out.

Sorry if I didn't make much sense ^^;

Ok I'm now fading of post ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:23 pm
i chose a stupid path when i got extremely depressed for the first time. i took up smoking and drinking and im only 15. i thought it was the stupidest thing i have ever done. i just quit drinking last year and im tryin to quit smoking. another stupid thing was is that i used to bea wrist banger. i also lost all religous faith i had when my grandma died. it was terrible. that night i got extremely depressed but i bottled it up and for some reason i never cried after that.  

kuro sendo

Beyond_Imortality

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:48 pm
Its hard to be strong when nothing is right and everythings wrong  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:19 pm
Beyond_Imortality
Its hard to be strong when nothing is right and everythings wrong

my thoughts exactly.  

WindAndFire

DarkWitchofDream

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:21 pm
Anger involving my mother, the struggle of my sexuality and no one seems to accept it at home. . .

Just anything I can get a hold of, needles, my fingernails, eraserburns... I'll just go out of control.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:29 pm
WindAndFire
strange_dreams_512

that need u mentioned...i think it's bcs cutting becomes an addiction. some ppl might not think so, or might consider that though [the cutting being an addiction] wrong, but i really think it does. and in a way, it became ur addiction. something like a friend i have. she smokes when under stress. u cut when under stress. at least that's what i think. as for why, i think ppl do it to cover the emotional pain under the physical one. that's why i used to do it. don't anymore, though  

Sotur

WindAndFire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:53 pm
Sotur
WindAndFire
strange_dreams_512

that need u mentioned...i think it's bcs cutting becomes an addiction. some ppl might not think so, or might consider that though [the cutting being an addiction] wrong, but i really think it does. and in a way, it became ur addiction. something like a friend i have. she smokes when under stress. u cut when under stress. at least that's what i think. as for why, i think ppl do it to cover the emotional pain under the physical one. that's why i used to do it. don't anymore, though

I know it's an addiction. But no matter how many times I stop, I always start again. Always. It never ends, but I don't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:04 am
I used to do it. I don't know why, I just wanted to see what would happen. And when I was mad at people I would do it. Like if I was mad at myself, or once I got in my friend and I blurted out that I had cut some. She said that I would never do such a thing, and even of I did I had no reason to. So I made a big cut on my leg, because for some reason I felt like I was getting back at her.  

dirtyrottencheater

Acerbic Jabberwocky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:44 am
I first started about three years ago--I can't remember WHY, but I know I had stopped shortly after I started. ((Maybe two months? No, I didn't get caught.))

Due to recent events, i've started again. >.>;

It's not always because of bad things happening in my life; sometimes it's just boredom. Boredom isn't the case anymore, though.

For the hell of it, i'll give my (main) reasons.

- I hate myself. I hate lots of people, really. Whenever I say "But I hate people", the common response is "But you don't hate yourself".

I hate myself more than I hate anyone else alive. For what I did, I deserve worse than gashes on my arms and legs.

- I'm miserable, again.

I had gotten over my depressive state, for a time. Of course..that was when pills were being shoved down my throat. An artificial happiness, if you will. I'd rather be miserable than live falsely.

Why am I miserable, now?

Everything that could go wrong went wrong.

For once, I won't elaborate--it's too private a matter to discuss openly.

Bah.

And finally...

- Simply because I can.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out