Submit

Organization XIII Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:22 am
BUMP! sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:00 pm
RavennaNightwind
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Jisen Meizuki
stare Easy for you to say, we don't even know who's the first person to join Gaia either since there are so many people here.
Hey I was just suggesting something sorry if it was stupid I'm only 11.

*GASP!* little kid alert!

oh big woop does it really matter?  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Organization XIII Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:27 pm
Jisen Meizuki
stare Easy for you to say, we don't even know who's the first person to join Gaia either since there are so many people here.

I think the first person was admin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:37 am
Organization XIII No.13
Jisen Meizuki

No, he meant the first person who created bump thread that wasn't the admin.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:15 am
Jisen Meizuki
Organization XIII No.13
Jisen Meizuki

No, he meant the first person who created bump thread that wasn't the admin.
Thank you for pointing that out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:12 pm
first person to join gaia? easy question lol!

LANZER!

he created gaia ya know lol xd  

Ashelux
Captain

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:00 am
Ashelux

LANZER!

That doesn't count!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:12 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux

LANZER!

That doesn't count!!!
hahaha why not lol!? x3  

Ashelux
Captain

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:50 am
Ashelux
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux

LANZER!

That doesn't count!!!
hahaha why not lol!? x3

It's like you've said, he created it along with three members. He can't be the first person to join gaia if he's already in gaia. So therefore, that doesn't count.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:36 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux

LANZER!

That doesn't count!!!
hahaha why not lol!? x3

It's like you've said, he created it along with three members. He can't be the first person to join gaia if he's already in gaia. So therefore, that doesn't count.
but if he's already in gaia, he must have had to join his own online program, am i wrong lol?  

Ashelux
Captain

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:32 pm
Ashelux
but if he's already in gaia, he must have had to join his own online program, am i wrong lol?

stare ............. How can you join in a program if you're already in it? In order to join in, you have to sign in an information, form, or data about yourself, email, and other stuffs in order to get in. And since Lanzer and other three members created it, they don't need to fill in the form to join in.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:43 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux

stare ............. How can you join in a program if you're already in it? In order to join in, you have to sign in an information, form, or data about yourself, email, and other stuffs in order to get in. And since Lanzer and other three members created it, they don't need to fill in the form to join in.
they would still have to lol.....they register an account.....they have to try it first lol.....saying that they made it so they didnt register is like saying if you make a video game, you dont pick a character, because youve oviously are a part of the game already =/ lol it doesnt make since.....its like when i created this guild. i created it doesnt mean that i wasnt the 1st member to join it.....i am on the member list right?.....point proved?  

Ashelux
Captain

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:27 am
Ashelux
they would still have to lol.....they register an account.....they have to try it first lol.....saying that they made it so they didnt register is like saying if you make a video game, you dont pick a character, because youve oviously are a part of the game already =/ lol it doesnt make since.....its like when i created this guild. i created it doesnt mean that i wasnt the 1st member to join it.....i am on the member list right?.....point proved?

Of course they have to test it first to see if it work or not, but that doesn't mean that they really join in. And also, most of the game doesn't let you choose a character of your own such as RPG because it automatically give you. However, other video games such as fighting and sports let you choose your own because it would be really boring to have the same team/person/vehicle all over again. As for the member list, your name is on the member list but it list you as captain, not member.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:01 am
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux

Of course they have to test it first to see if it work or not, but that doesn't mean that they really join in. And also, most of the game doesn't let you choose a character of your own such as RPG because it automatically give you. However, other video games such as fighting and sports let you choose your own because it would be really boring to have the same team/person/vehicle all over again. As for the member list, your name is on the member list but it list you as captain, not member.

still, if lanzer created the site, he'd still have to make an avi.....it doesnt just appear with the program. therefore he join first =/ simple as that....see what im saying? he created the program, then had t register himself an avi....it doesnt just appear and say 'lanzer' lol.....with out him registering it would just be the site, and empty program with no people.....  

Ashelux
Captain

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:23 pm
Ashelux
still, if lanzer created the site, he'd still have to make an avi.....it doesnt just appear with the program. therefore he join first =/ simple as that....see what im saying? he created the program, then had t register himself an avi....it doesnt just appear and say 'lanzer' lol.....with out him registering it would just be the site, and empty program with no people.....

.......... *sigh* Let me rephrase of what ShadowSora is referring. He wants to know who is the first person to join Gaia who isn't part of the Gaia admins or the creators Gaia. Therefore; Lanzer doesn't count as one. See where I'm going?  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff