Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:47 pm
"your finest red wine, chicken with gravy and some rice covered in mixed fried vegitables. Thank you." Zack sighed in reliefe once that was over. He hadnt really wanted anything but he thought he should make his time here worth while at least. "So where do you plan on staying. There arnt any hotels free around here you know." Zack said as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:52 pm
Strike looked at him kind of startled. In a whisper, he leans over and says "How did you know I was going to run out on the bill?" Strike leans back and gives him a bit of a look. "I don't have any money, so when I'm done, I'm gone, he he" Strike snickers a bit, reminding himself he is talking to a thief. "But I doubt thats not an all too uncommon practice for you. And as for a hotel, who needs one, I can fly to an umpopulated area and rest for the night."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:59 pm
Zack laughed. He looked at Strike and put his hand out. "Zack. The names Zack...master theif around these parts." He leaned over a little. He was impressed with the man he had just met.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:02 pm
"Ok, Zack it is. I am Strike, angel of the wind is the full title, but Strike will do just fine." Shaking his hand, he gives him a smirk from one theif to the next. "So, what did you just get from the pub? My curiousity is begging to know what you took to have that guy run out like a moron." Strike laughs a bit as he waits for a reply.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:11 pm
Zack pulled his hand back and pulled out the little lether bag. He grinned and sighed deeply to himself. "A little something i thought would be helpfull. And would pay off my house here. Stupid drunk."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:18 pm
"A drunk, well, atleast it was easy. You almost got caught though. You need a better escape route. See, I can fly so anywhere is an escape route. And my wind power helps a bit too, watch this..." Strike sees a woman sitting across from them, he uses a gust to blow up her dress over her head. Strike laughs and looks over at Zack. "See, that helps me fly faster, a fitting power for an angel don't you think?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:23 pm
Zack laughed at the site. He turned as the waiter handed them their orders and left. He grinned at Strike and then looked at his food. He kind of felt a little depressed. the grin faded and he just stared. "your a pure angel?" He asked his head still lowered.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:28 pm
"No, I am not. I chose to protect people on this world. It was against His will, so he banished me here. But I think He did it for good reason, these people need saving. That, and I have taken the life of another before. It was in the defense of something I cared for...." Strike lowers his head for a moment, he realizes he isn't going to tell him the whole truth just yet. "Anyway, lets eat" Strike picks back up as they chow down.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:35 pm
Zack sat there for a minute and let the words sink in. He knew exactly how he felt. It was as though they were one in the same. "Well, He...didnt like my actions either." That was the only thing he said after he began to eat his food. He took sips from now and then of his wine.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:42 pm
"Its ok, no one is perfect, not even angels." Strike said as he picked up his burger. "Wait, I need a drink... oh, nevermind, I have my water." Strike pulls out his flask of moutain water. "Nothing is fresher than the water from a spring on a mountain top." They both sit and munch quietly now, the tone of things still a little somber from what was said.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:49 pm
Zack finished pretty quickly and the bill was brought after he waved his hand. The waiter handed them the bill and left. Zack pulled out his gold and placed it on the bill. " well pleasure to meet you. But Im heading home." Zack got up and left his seat leaving Strike alone. He had left a black feather on his chair and hadnt relized.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:52 pm
"Whats this? A feather? But its black, hmm." Strike follows him out quickly to catch him before he leaves. "Your one of the fallen? Why didn't you tell me?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Zack turned around and looked at Strike confussed until he noticed the feather in his hand. Quickly as he grabbed it he looked at Striek. "What's it to you, whether you know or not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:06 pm
"Because I am too, I may have white wings, but that is because of my power. We need to stick together, you being a loner is going to help you solve whatever problems you have. It never helped me..." Strikes head lowers once again, he knows of his terrible past. "But if you want to be by yourself, I understand. Later..." Strike walks off, leaving Zack to think to himself.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:17 pm
Zack watched as Strike walked away. He never tried to bring his past up but strike seemed to know a great deal about what it felt like to be a fallen one. "hey!...Wiat!" He ran up to him and looked him dead in the eye. "what do you mean stick together!?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff