Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Role Playing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like to Role Play?
  Heck Yea! ^.^
  No way!! >.<
  *Is blank and confused*
  Role...What?
View Results

Angel_of_Vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:03 pm
I only have one RP character. I've RPd with one person, but I'd like to RP more. It was fun. Never played D&D, but I'm going to soon with a couple friends. I've heard it's fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:09 pm
Oh! I get it! RP means role play which means acting like a character from an anime. Well, why don't we get started? 4laugh  

AliasL

Youkosama

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:07 am
I would gladly RP with anyone...hehe...I love RPing, however, most of the RP fights I do I take serious just to keep my writing up and working properly, however, I do not usualy stress it upon others to be litterate freaks, because no one person, is completly literate, sounds odd, but it's true.

The main character I use it Youko Mitsumaru, I have grown fond of the samurai/alchemical wizard, and so, I shall continue to use him whenever I can.

Now I am off to continue my game on .Hack//GU if you do not mind. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:17 pm
Blah, I love RP'ing.
I play lots of types. ^_^  

XxPokeOfDeathxX

klutz deluxe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:51 am
the only kind of rp i've ever done is online. i rather like it! i do mostly fantasy, but i'm willing to branch out. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:17 pm
I absolutely love roleplaying.

I roleplay nearly everything I've ever read, seen, heard of, etc., except for anime. I don't know why, but they just don't agree with me. >.>;;

I have dozens of characters--a few main ones, of course--so I'm pretty flexible, and, if need be, I can always make a new character.

I roleplay online (though I absolutely despise roleplaying via instant messenger), mostly, with the exception of one summer where my friend and I did a roleplay via snail mail while we were at camp. x3

Cathartic Denouement

Anxious Codger

Edahs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:57 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24519413&page=19#1247883156

Check out this roleplaying forum, I'm the manager of it and I don't care who joins in as long as they follow the rules on the first post.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:35 pm
I love to roleplay, but none of my friends ever roleplay seriously, they just goof off and stuff. I have a couple of characters, and i posted their stats in my journal, so if you wanna rp, just pm me! 4laugh  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games