Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you love dogs
  Yes.....or yes!!!!!!
View Results

LilBlondie297

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:59 pm
MizukiSessho
My Dog Died yesterday it so sad she had all her titles and she was trained so well...i loved that dog My mom offered to get me another dog but i'm not sure if i want another i'll miss my dog and no one can replace her but i don't know what do you all think?

i am sooo sorry, i just lost my cat...... 3nodding im sorry crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:33 pm
Awww.. Sorry to hear that your dog died sad . I remember my grandma had this very well trained german sheperd. My grandma had to put her down because she had something wrong with her legs and hip.

snubsnub

EmoGurl3233

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:59 pm
im sooooo sorry my dog is gonna die because he is getting old...hes been with me since i was 1 yr old and i know when my dog dies im not going to be able to go to school for at least a month if not longer......i'll probably go into a depression.....i love my doggie very very much and he will be the first major pet i have ever lost because i've only lost rabbitts and hamsters but never a dog

snubsnub.....its called hip displasia because my german shepherd has it to but there are now pills that they can take to make them feel better  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:39 pm
dolphinSYJ
Glad to hear that your dog died...

Give yourself some time to think about whether you're willing to get a new dog.

you b***h don't be so insensative  

NigroMan69

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:49 pm
NigroMan69
dolphinSYJ

you b***h don't be so insensative
I think it was a typo o_O And that's not helping, starting things like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:08 pm
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying *weakly*dog died too crying crying crying crying crying crying crying *stops then bawls louder* crying crying crying crying sad sad sad im bbbbeettter nnnooooooooooooooow  

Kujiii

Lonely Explorer

troublespirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:10 pm
Sorry about your dog.Just try to think of good times you had with you dog don't think about bad times. And wait a little while to get a new dog.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Aww Im sorry. Give Your Wounds Some Time to heal. I know how it feels I had a ferret once named Scooby and i loved him dearly and he died of a tumor at the age of 7. Im expecing my 15 year old dog to die soon but i will miss her like crazy.  

MorganOfCalafia

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:57 pm
dolphinSYJ

Id just like to know.. What in the world is your problem dolphinSYJ? This poor girl is greaving and this is all you have to say?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:08 am
I'm sorry. I know how you must feel since we just lost our old cat a couple of months ago.

Get a new dog? That depends. I have one friend who got a new dog right away, but when I lost my best cat ever, I waited almost three years before I found the right new cats. In the future, the best advice is to have more than one cat or dog in the house. It helps a lot.  

KO-KO

Pristelle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:06 pm
Losing a pet can be tough i lost 2 of my dogs when I was 3.
It will take so time 4 u 2 heal and when ur ready u can find a new dog, When got a new dog 2 years ago but i still miss my 1st dogs

good luck!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:12 pm
aww... that is very sad to hear... but... soon... you will move on and be ready for another pet... i know cuz the same thing happened to me... she was my best friend  

Rain Angell

Last_Tear901

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:36 pm
Ahh thats sad...i would die next to it...if that happened to me cry  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:48 pm
I'm so sorry to hear that!
Well...maybe you should just spend some time thinking, and if you made up your mind, go get another cute doggy and love it as much as you did with your old one!

MASCARA _-TIARA-_

KO-KO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:17 pm
MizukiSessho
My Dog Died yesterday it so sad she had all her titles and she was trained so well...i loved that dog My mom offered to get me another dog but i'm not sure if i want another i'll miss my dog and no one can replace her but i don't know what do you all think?

I am sorry. I lost one of my lovebirds this morning, too. crying  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces